We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
There , here and back again Options

Ferrum
#1 Posted : 5/16/2019 3:00:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm ferrum , I'm on the shroomery forum from time to time

I actually am a full member here , twice In fact but I've lost my password because well I'm that kind of person time to time . First I was wefollowthatriver and then forestwalker , there are a few posts here but nothing in the numbers like others .

So , I like plants . I collect quite a few of them . I just started some salvia recognita this winter and they are doing nicely like their sisters .

I also grow a lot of viridis and have a decent sized cebil tree now . I brew my own ayahuasca from vine I grow and I'm very proud of this. I've had a good relationship with ayahuasca for the last 10 years . I also enjoy the spiritual side of these plants and am a member is a Native American medicine sweat group whom sometimes sing Lakota medicine songs and eat cacti .

I sometimes try to learn aya icaros but I don't practice them so much as I should .

I'm a keen collector of aya vine types and keep yellow , thunder , muricata , lots of hybrid homegrown from seed types , I had McKenna red but lost it and black Alicia's and her sister .

I also collect viridis types as well and have recently been growing desmanthus leptolobus and have grown the other one and am hoping on isolating a potent type for cloning I'm pretty excited . I have a nice acuminata and am about to start some floribundas which I'm particularly excited for . I very much enjoy being able to sustain and not rape the natural environment over it .

I am a biochemistry student near finished and heading towards a PhDs program in the long haul and am deeply interested in chemistry and mathematics on a normal day to day.

But all of this doesn't compare to the ability to share and relate to the experiences here with everyone . In this strange journey
So many experiences are so special and you can't always just talk to anyone about the really odd and hard to explain ones like breakthroughs

But you can here , and with great attitudes most of the time . That is why I come back. to hear and share . Glad to be back again and I have actually have enjoyed going through this again.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 8/11/2019 6:14:15 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

I can give you a mckenna red cutting if u want Pleased glad to have u here nice intro
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.