We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
differnt teachers different lessons! where are you? Options

breeze225
#1 Posted : 8/6/2019 3:12:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys! so got a question for you guys out there well 2 questions really. So I am wondering what other people's experience is. So ok for example different "things" make me think about different stuff. I find mushrooms to be very healing for me they teach me mostly about myself. This is usefull if you have a difficult situation you need to get over....Or if there is something buried that you don't even think you need to get over. Its like bam the mushrooms dig these things out and show me how to deal with it and get past it. Now the other extreme for me is say vaping dmt I find teaches me more about the universe in genereal (wich really learning about the universe and everyone else does help you learn about yourself) but I think more about the science behind things and how things work. I don't just mean physical science that we are all used to it does do that but I like to think of it as there is a science (science is just a way to explain what we don't already know) there is a science to the spiritual world for sure its just explaining how the spiritual world works but again it does make me think about the science of the physical world as well. i am curious as if the oral dmt would have the same effect or not? i haven't been able to do that as i cant take any maoi's cause its not a good mix with opiates from what i hear and i have been on methadone for 10 years FORTUNATLY i have decide to finally get off it so in a few months i dive into the oral route. for you guys out there does this oral route have the same effect? And do you guys agree about my theory about mushrooms teaching healing the self and dmt teaching how things work? now for me i love taking mushrooms as it lets me work on myself but i am very interested in how this whole universe (both physical and spiritual) work....many famous inventors and people that have made great discovery's throughout history were using psychedelics! maybe that is how the Egyptians figured out how to build the pyramids who knows?!?! But it makes me think when on mushrooms if you focus hard on one of your problems it teaches you how to deal...same happends with dmt if i focus on a certain aspect of the "science" i learn about that....imagime what we could do with a bunch of like minded people going into these states trying to learn about our universe and how we can effect it to make everything better! So really besides the questions i asked how many of you if any actually try this with dmt meaning go into it with a very clear intent on what "science" you want to learn? i hope some of you guys have done this. i ask cause well i have come up with some crazy ideas that would explain so much! i would like to chat with the guys trying to do this i cant learn everything on my own maybe putting our ideas togather and thinking things through we could have a major impact on our world hopefully for the better!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Achilles
#2 Posted : 8/7/2019 9:49:41 AM

I is the obstacle.

To answer your first question, oral dmt will still put you in a hella psychedelic trance and definitely has the same feel as smoked except for the whole experience is slowed down and a little less explosive but still very intense and definitely induces the same thoughts. As far as going into the experience to learn, I really see no other way to approach dmt. If someone were to try it recreationally with no intent they probably will be overwhelmed and have a bad time. Dmt is.... a lot. I don’t really know anyone that uses dmt that DOESNT expect to learn... hopefully this helps guy Thumbs up
This guys ego ^

WarpedDimension
#3 Posted : 8/7/2019 10:43:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They are me and I am them! I see this and it is very empowering!

I am forever grateful for their guidance!
“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

FranLover
#4 Posted : 8/9/2019 6:31:05 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

From what Ive done it seems to me like the space you go into on Aya and on smoked changa is one in the same, with the same feeling and entities. People say aya is slower and longer than changa, but Ive brokenthrough on changa and had trips that were very slow, or at normal pace, not sped up to x20 like most times. So you never know.

I dont agree with "mushrooms teach healing the self and dmt teaches how things work" because the way that dmt has healed me mushrooms never have. But I do get the idea, and it is true generally speaking. Mushrooms make you realize something deep about the self and perception...I love it. Love the realizations you get staring at the moon on 4g. But dmt...boy, I never would have imagined that all I ever wanted in this life is to be some sort of intergalactic, electric and eternal, and infinitley complex, alien spirit which can absorb information, be all things at once, know all things, see all things, stand outside of time and space, and through love be one with the creator...until dmt! Its so evident on dmt...you say, omg, I had no idea I was that...I cant believe thats what I am, that thats the ultimate truth...

But it is...there is a sense of home in being that alien child in hyperspace...and of everlasting love, peace, serenity, which I try to make an effort to always remember...Skepticism comes with time...5 minutes after coming back from hyperspace no one doubts that that is the truth, the ultimate truth, and that dmt is not a drug...but something very, very different. Something so strange, so impossible, you are sure that secret agencies, govermental or private, have to be doing studies on it

Im pretty sure the pyramids come from psychedelics because I take them and see pyramids! Particularly pyramids with an eye at the top. Cubensis mushrooms do this for me.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

breeze225
#5 Posted : 8/9/2019 12:43:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I watched a interesting thing about theroys of the pyramids a lot of people think they were power generators for a wireless electricity wich they may do this also as a by product but these people sugest that it was some sort of vibrational energy and its true purpose wasn't electricity it was this vibration energy that when we interacted with it well it gave us some of our "true sense's" back connecting us with the cosmos....probilly had a very similar effect to dmt….just imagine for a minute if we had one of these pyramids now working where everyone near by was in a almost psychedelic state! it would force us to remember what we truly are! I really really like this theory....the fact they were tombs but no mummies forund in them is BS...also every real tomb in Egypt had eleaborate decoration but yet the pryamids had none inside so you mean to tell me a pharoh went through all this and enslaved people to build this huge thing but yet didn't want any decoration inside yeh ok that makes sense! now if you take the idea of them being some sort of vibrational energy like I said above you wouldnt need to enslave people to build them everyone would willingly participate. Oh when I say pyramids I mean the really old ones...yes some of the later ones were used as tombs but none of the early ones had this....my theory everything happens in cycles maybe before they built the pyramids we naturally had access to this state...as time went on that diminished so we built the pyramids to try and connect us back to that state....makes perfect sense to me....If you guys go on gaia.com (I found this as they have psychedelic series of video) but there is a series called "cosmic discloser" this guy being interviewed says that there is a base on the moon basicly as a observation deck for other enties to watch us some of these enties have been trying to wake us up to the truth. humans have only recently been given a seat at the table cause we begged but he was picked by "RA tran air" as a interpretour from them to us...its a crazy story he says these enties are protecting us as our star group is going through a energetic part of the galaxy by these orb beings being spread out throughout the solar system to diffuse this energy if they didn't do this there would be all sorts of natural disaters and the energy would make a lot of us go mad....his whole story fits nicely with "RA the law of one" it costs a few bucks to see all these videos on gaia but its really worth watching! I think the maya were tapping into this energy as the Egyptians did and that dec 2012 that everyone thought was going to be end times I think we got that backwards I think it is really the start of going back into the golden age where we will be tapping into this reality.....FUNNY that the "psychedelic revolution" seems to be happening right now maybe this is a tool to bring us back to the golden age! If all this is true what a wonderfull time to be here right now we may just be the first group to "wake up" in our current cycle...CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!!

breeze225
#6 Posted : 8/9/2019 12:52:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh 1 more commonality if you guys know Akhenaten tried to convert the Egyptian religion to worshiping RA the sun god....this guy In the videos says that the entity that contacted him "ra tran air" said they have tried to wake us up 3 times and the message turned into a religion or cult WICH THEY DID NOT WANT! and that is what corrupted the message. well maybe this Ra tran air contacted Akhenaten thousands of years ago as one of the previous attempts to wake us and well obviously the message turned into a religion and well if you know history this did not work out well for that pharoh...Tutankhamen was akhenaten's son he took the thrown young and the priest made him go back to the old religion he died mysteriously at 19 maybe as he got older he realized his father was on the right path and tried to change it back so the guys in power killed him. to keep this knowledge to themselves....what we need to do is let this knowledge know to everyone! then maybe we can wake ourselves up and not regress back into a "dark age" that we are in now

Achilles
#7 Posted : 8/9/2019 1:01:33 PM

I is the obstacle.

breeze225 wrote:
I watched a interesting thing about theroys of the pyramids a lot of people think they were power generators for a wireless electricity wich they may do this also as a by product but these people sugest that it was some sort of vibrational energy and its true purpose wasn't electricity it was this vibration energy that when we interacted with it well it gave us some of our "true sense's" back connecting us with the cosmos....probilly had a very similar effect to dmt….just imagine for a minute if we had one of these pyramids now working where everyone near by was in a almost psychedelic state! it would force us to remember what we truly are! I really really like this theory....the fact they were tombs but no mummies forund in them is BS...also every real tomb in Egypt had eleaborate decoration but yet the pryamids had none inside so you mean to tell me a pharoh went through all this and enslaved people to build this huge thing but yet didn't want any decoration inside yeh ok that makes sense! now if you take the idea of them being some sort of vibrational energy like I said above you wouldnt need to enslave people to build them everyone would willingly participate. Oh when I say pyramids I mean the really old ones...yes some of the later ones were used as tombs but none of the early ones had this....my theory everything happens in cycles maybe before they built the pyramids we naturally had access to this state...as time went on that diminished so we built the pyramids to try and connect us back to that state....makes perfect sense to me....If you guys go on gaia.com (I found this as they have psychedelic series of video) but there is a series called "cosmic discloser" this guy being interviewed says that there is a base on the moon basicly as a observation deck for other enties to watch us some of these enties have been trying to wake us up to the truth. humans have only recently been given a seat at the table cause we begged but he was picked by "RA tran air" as a interpretour from them to us...its a crazy story he says these enties are protecting us as our star group is going through a energetic part of the galaxy by these orb beings being spread out throughout the solar system to diffuse this energy if they didn't do this there would be all sorts of natural disaters and the energy would make a lot of us go mad....his whole story fits nicely with "RA the law of one" it costs a few bucks to see all these videos on gaia but its really worth watching! I think the maya were tapping into this energy as the Egyptians did and that dec 2012 that everyone thought was going to be end times I think we got that backwards I think it is really the start of going back into the golden age where we will be tapping into this reality.....FUNNY that the "psychedelic revolution" seems to be happening right now maybe this is a tool to bring us back to the golden age! If all this is true what a wonderfull time to be here right now we may just be the first group to "wake up" in our current cycle...CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!!

It is crazy how quickly the psychedelic image is turning around. Even most scientists now are seriously exploring perception and finding that consciousness is playing a key role in quantum mechanics. I’m pretty sure frans right about government agencies and scientists studying dmt. I recently posted an article on quantum tunneling and psychedelics. Y’all should check it out, it describes how psychedelics give people enhanced perception and helps them tap into senses and see things that are usually filtered out by our brains. Psychedelics could seriously be making you perceive reality in ways that are usually far outside of our regular capabilities. Y’all check it out.
This guys ego ^

breeze225
#8 Posted : 8/9/2019 10:10:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I think the look on psychedelic is changing so quick because well once you do this stuff or any psychedelic as long as you take enough its impossible to go back and say "nope this is just a high" also the fact that its really hard to od on this stuff is helping I mean look Denver was the first in this country to decimalize mushrooms and now Oakland ca has done the same with all NATURAL psychedelics....they went from starting the petition to results amazingly quick! I mean shit look how long its taking for marijuana i have the medical cert for it but HERE you cant even smoke you have to either buy pills or extract and use orally or vape the extract but hey my state revolves around money and once they say you can smoke people will start growing there own no money there for the "big guys" lol. with psychedelics we are going to run into a major wall when we get to the fed. level IF it ever gets there. just like weed cause well again money is involved and well if mushroom ceremonies heal all sorts of stuff PHARMA cant well they will loose money! also think about it the "medicine" that the government gives out like opiates for example or benzo well they deaden the sense's psychedelics do the opposite. psychedelics teach us to think for our selves and well its much easier to control a population if they are nodding out on opiates! PERFECT example i have been locked up a few times and anytime i made noise that they didn't like they would try to force Xanax down my throat and it worked with a lot of people your not going to make problems if your xanied out all day! But the funny thing is if WE ALL "woke up" there would be no need for control! whats the old saying power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely...i think what it will take to make these things acceptable is when we have enough people to really start a movement with large NUMBERS and well it becomes more of a problem for "the powers that be" to tell us no then it would be for them to tell us ok...that is what its going to take and that's really sad!...using these things needs to be up to the person you cant force someone to take it and expect good results but i often wonder what tomorow would be like if the entire world sat down togather tonight and all took a trip togather...i think it would be a very bright tomorow!....OK enough ranting for the day Big grin

ACHILLES do you have a link to that post you were talking about i couldnt find it

Achilles
#9 Posted : 8/10/2019 11:55:56 AM

I is the obstacle.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=89900

Check it out... really cool read...
This guys ego ^

FranLover
#10 Posted : 8/10/2019 1:46:50 PM

There is nothing inside the pyramids because when people see something valueable, odd, or useful, they take it. The thing about people on the moon probably isnt true.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

breeze225
#11 Posted : 8/10/2019 5:00:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

franlover…..I failed to comment on when you said you didn't agree about mushrooms being healing and dmt not...I probilly could have worded that better...cause well as I put in my essay for example 1 time it dug that HIDDEN guilt out of me and that was VERY healing....most of the time it teaches me like I said about the universe and all that but at the same time it did teach me about me basicly I think it helps us realise what we really are and that is healing and empowering as well I probilly should of said they both heal but in very different ways that would have been better I guess....

Ok don't get me wrong I am not convinced about the moon base and all the stuff this guys says! However I am open to the idea! if you asked me that 2 years ago I would have dismissed it without a thought. Now I am willing to look into ideas that I would have normally dismissed. Basicly I don't see it as impossible that there is a base on the moon and I don't see it as impossible that other beings are here watching us and maybe even protecting us (as this guys says they are diffusing energy that would make us go mad cause all sort of earthquakes, sun storms ect..) NOW I see it as a POSSIBILITY! haven't completely bought into it or not but my mind is open to possibilities beyond my normal outlook on things....I think another valuble lesson from this stuff was to think for myself and not necessarily believe everything I have been taught is true or not true....my curiosity makes me look at both sides of the arugement now adays

as far as pyramids there is a series on Netflix called the pyramid code...if you can watch it they get into the idea of it being a machine for energy and not just electricity energy meaning some electro magnetic force that changes conscience (similar to psychedelics) they do talk SLIGHTLY for like 2 seconds about psychedelic plant use. but I think they didn't go into it cause a lot of people would dismiss that as a high but it really is interesting at the least!

FranLover
#12 Posted : 8/11/2019 6:33:12 AM

cool ima watch that in bed sometime. its beyond interesting, its a fact that egyptian symbology points towards hyperspace as seen through shrooms and dmt. On a sidenote I find it interesting that acient pyramids are found even in China

breeze225
#13 Posted : 8/11/2019 4:34:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

pyramids are everywhere! its a common feature throughout the ancient world...this kinda leans me toward thinking that they were a energy for the conscience they could have been working togather to magnify the energy around the entire planet! the fact a lot of them were built ontop of older sites or ontop of some geological features like the Aztec ones some were on top of senotes (i know i spelt that wrong but basicly a cave of water straight down) maybe at some point in the earth's cycles these sites produced this energy naturally. Then as time went on they kinda powered down a little...the pryamids could have been used to magnify the energy so we could have it around for a bit longer. IF that's they case and things really happen in cycles it would be very interesting to be here when they power back up!

WorkDoodler
#14 Posted : 8/13/2019 7:09:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
Im pretty sure the pyramids come from psychedelics because I take them and see pyramids! Particularly pyramids with an eye at the top. Cubensis mushrooms do this for me.

TOTALLY AGREE -- during DMT trips, before I reach hyperspace, the leaves on my plants turn pyramidal... hell, A LOT of things turn pyramidal (and columnal -- hexagonal and octagonal columns).

It's pretty interesting to say the least.

Thank you to everyone for sharing -- fun post!

"Just when the caterpillar thought her life was over, she began to fly."

breeze225
#15 Posted : 8/16/2019 7:01:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Most people don't realise how much the psychedelic state (wich I think the ancients managed to achieve in more ways than we do) but yeh most people don't realise HOW MUCH IT INFLUENCED EVERYTHING! from architecture like we spoke about to religion to art to their writing and language...well like I said pritty much everything... one thing I find really interesting lately is certain hand positions during meditation and some of the "mudras" from india (hand signs) because some times coming back ill find my hands in a weird position and later find out it is exactly one of the mudras. or if you have your hands a couple inches apart and mine always slowly spin you can feel a energy pulsing between your hands!