We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
[NEW FUNCTIONALITY] Promoting new members! Options

#61 Posted : 8/9/2019 3:27:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

nen888 wrote:
cyb wrote:

*BUMP*

Don't forget to vote.

this is an important aspect now

Bumping this thread.

Seeing often newer folks that have 20+ posts, and then looking through most of their posts they seem to be good/interesting reads. Then I go to look at their post count and it's zero - no one had voted.

Razz

Seriously, you don't even have to read every single one of somneones posts, though if said new member has a solid post count and their posts/threads are solid - it's probably a good idea to cast a vote after maybe picking out a handful of posts to read through beforehand.

The voting matters, but when it's not being utilized then the whole system of it becomes pointless.

Another reason I say this is because when these situations come up I'll end up voting them in, which tbh I try not to do for certain reasons, but if said situation above comes up - then well I'm going to vote them through - which again I don't like to do.

This goes for all members including senior members. <3

So yeah, vote Razz Thumbs up

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Wolfnippletip
#62 Posted : 8/9/2019 5:16:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tatt I'm sure I could do better, but I do try to take time out every now and then to check new members' posts and the questionnaire and up or downvote new members. If someone shows up to Welcome Chat and behaves themselves and seems to want to be here they usually get an upvote. New Members get downvotes from me if they persist in sourcetalk or edging, engage in trollery, have lots of "idk's" on the questionnaire or show symptoms of serious psychiatric problems.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

Achilles
#63 Posted : 8/9/2019 6:00:42 PM

I is the obstacle.

Yea nows a good time to be voting.. we’ve had an influx of shroomery refugees coming from their crashed site. Some of them have some great experience and good knowledge to share.. definitely people our members should be considering to bring on board with us. Vote people... stop slacking on the expand part of our motto Neutral
This guys ego ^

twitchy
#64 Posted : 8/9/2019 6:04:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

May sound silly, but I don't feel that I've been a member long enough to vote yes or no for others without being a total hypocrite. That said, if it's needed I have a great deal of respect for the nexus and will make an effort to hit that vote button more often. Thumbs up
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

«PREV234