We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The sand man Options

wet sand
#1 Posted : 8/9/2019 2:32:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone, I'm a somewhat experienced spice user, But after glancing through forums i can see that I'm still not as knowledgeable in the ways of the spice as many of you nexus members are.

I'm here to learn and grow and hopefully join the nexus club whenever I'm ready.

I love reading trip reports, it feels great being able to read peoples trip experiences and be able to relate to it. The few times I've discussed spice with non spice users in my real life, It's impossible for them to understand what I'm talking about and how insanely potent and beautiful hyperspace can be.

It's disappointing not being able to talk about something so profound with people, Which is why this website is such a great meeting ground for us psychonauts

My psychedelic history is a mushroom trip when i was younger that was terrifying ( i took too much ) .in the trip my hands had melted off and it felt permanent lol it scared me away from mushies and drugs for a few good years.

Apart from that i smoked quite a lot of pot and hash in my late teens and early 20s, I ended up growing out of it and as I've gotten older I've fallen out of style with it.

Since discovering dmt about two years ago Its been quite rejuvenating.

My last two occasions smoking some goo didn't turn out well, But I'm hoping to refine my method and break through once again.

To infinity and beyond !!

Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

TGO
#2 Posted : 8/9/2019 5:11:25 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome aboard!

I've always viewed the Nexus as a bit of an oasis, a refuge from a generally closed-minded society. Finding things in common is such an important part of the human experience. So, when we encounter things like DMT or other psychedelics, there is this natural inclination to shout our joy from the rooftops only to be looked at strangely by those passing by below. That is why our little corner of the Internet stands as a beacon to wanderers looking to swap stories and to talk openly and honestly about the psychedelic experience and what it means to them. I think it is a beautiful thing.

I don't want to come across as a total cynic though. Society's perception of drugs are slowly changing and we help push that forward by advocating for smart and sensible use while conducting unsanctioned/underground research. The Nexus is one of the best places simply because it puts so much emphasis into harm reduction and respectful communication. I wish more of the similar sites related to psychedelics did the same.

Anyway, it is nice to meet you and I hope you are able to find what you are seeking here!

Have a nice day!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Yugambeh
#3 Posted : 8/9/2019 5:21:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome!

This is a oasis with knowledge and nice people!

Safe journeys.

/Y
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

twitchy
#4 Posted : 8/9/2019 6:00:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Find the others."
-Timothy Leary
Thumbs up
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

B1ack_Ph03niX
#5 Posted : 8/23/2019 9:09:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wet sand wrote:
Hello everyone, I'm a somewhat experienced spice user, But after glancing through forums i can see that I'm still not as knowledgeable in the ways of the spice as many of you nexus members are.

I'm here to learn and grow and hopefully join the nexus club whenever I'm ready.

I love reading trip reports, it feels great being able to read peoples trip experiences and be able to relate to it. The few times I've discussed spice with non spice users in my real life, It's impossible for them to understand what I'm talking about and how insanely potent and beautiful hyperspace can be.

It's disappointing not being able to talk about something so profound with people, Which is why this website is such a great meeting ground for us psychonauts

My psychedelic history is a mushroom trip when i was younger that was terrifying ( i took too much ) .in the trip my hands had melted off and it felt permanent lol it scared me away from mushies and drugs for a few good years.

Apart from that i smoked quite a lot of pot and hash in my late teens and early 20s, I ended up growing out of it and as I've gotten older I've fallen out of style with it.

Since discovering dmt about two years ago Its been quite rejuvenating.

My last two occasions smoking some goo didn't turn out well, But I'm hoping to refine my method and break through once again.

To infinity and beyond !!

Smile

welcome
wish you never have bad trips again!
“I understood myself only after I destroyed myself. And only in the process of fixing myself, did I know who I really was.”

wet sand
#6 Posted : 9/2/2019 9:06:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all very much for the warm welcome.

I'm going to do a new extraction this week, I'm looking foward to it, Wish me luck Pleased