We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
1st entity Options

breeze225
#1 Posted : 7/27/2019 4:57:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hey guys so listen I am still very new to the dmt thing how ever I would like to experience what I have seen so far and I would like to know some stuff about what you have seen. Mainly I would like to focus on what was your first experience seeing/interacting with a entity....

So I have been going slowly SOFAR all other things that make you trip I always had a respect for but for some reason with dmt the respect is there of course but there was some fear (wich after my last trip I have let go of so I am curious how the next 1 will be)…I think this fear came from being away from things for so long and never experiencing dmt…..when I was younger I played with everything I could get my hands on and eventually 1 drug took over my life completely and changed me into something I wasn't I removed myself totally I had to. that lasted for 10 years I will never go back to certain things but with trips its different and I think intent plays a huge part ( I don't go to clubs ect I don't withdraw myself from loved ones or hurt people to get it) so coming back to things like mushrooms ect I had a knowledge what it would be like DMT was not the case and fear also comes from reading others experiences for example I have never had a entity "do surgery on me to show me something" however anyway I am getting a lil off topic but I think this goes to show my mind state going in wich we all know is extremely important with these things. So what this is about is I want to know 1 what was your experience with the 1st entity....2 have you interacted with the SAME entity over and over. 3 how many entity's have you met....

OK so for me getting my feet wet the 1st one I don't think I "met" him (and yes it was deffinitly a masculine feeling it had) it was more of I was watching him do what he does. It was almost like he just wanted to show me who he was (wich was a EXCELENT introduction) he was beautiful made of light in all colors he appreared to be sitting and was playing a flute like instrument although I couldnt hear his music BUT I had my own music playing so maybe that drowned it out. But not only was he made of collored lights but somehow he seemed to control the collored geometric patterns that was immediately around him wich seemed much brighter colored than the patterns in the background. as I was coming down I felt the need to try and talk to him. asking him to reveal himself to me again and telling him he was the first one I have met and also telling him I want to learn more about him first before I go on to discover others. This had a profound influence on the next trip. and ok I have been ok with explaining this so far but its very hard always has been for me to explain the "feelings" and thoughts you get and understand while your there but seem to forget when you come back. so I wont go into details of the next trips as I don't think I could convey it the right way but I had met him again and each time he seemed to teach me more about himself (just as I asked Big grin ) each time he did more than just sit and play this flute it seemed he showed me himself more and more each time standing up so i could see more of him, i was eventually able to hear some of his music it was very low and kinda apeared and disapeared. this went on for a few trips eventually i started feeling his feelings there was no ill intent in him that i could see. This was HUGE for letting go of that fear i talked about earlier. however i havent met any other beings yet and honestly i am not sure if i want to yet i feel like he is the 1 that presented himself to me and i felt safe with him so i want to learn more about him before moving on. now i am not sure if that will actually happen or if others will project themselves towards me as well only time will tell.

so i really want to know about the first entiey's you have met have you met the same one over and over or was it a differnt one each time? and how was the experience can you explain it? i am sure most can explain it better than me...even when not on a trip putting my thoughts to paper is extremely hard for me! alwasy has been notice i dont use punctuation much my thoughts are run on sentences and i use "....." alot to seperate thoughts but i can write with punctuation but it takes me forever to do that! So i hope you guys dont have too hard of a time trying to read my writing!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 7/27/2019 7:25:58 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Hi! Ive met many entities, some cartoony, like the first pic. Ive met jesters and I never ask questiones...particularly the ones which arent jesters but look like jesters, I call them the happy hyperspace acrobatics team or the intergalactic people and they have smoth faces with gorgeous smiles that melt your heart. The first entity I saw was on my first trip (second pic) and I always enjoy seeing her. In some way I think the pink girl, the intergalactic people, amd the jesters, are all the same, or at least they are acting as the same thing; archetypal spirit guides.

God I love dmt...

FranLover attached the following image(s):
images (3).png (91kb) downloaded 107 time(s).
Pink-Lycra-Spandex-Unisex-Zentai-Suit-2922-1.png (268kb) downloaded 105 time(s).
images (1).png (126kb) downloaded 105 time(s).
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

WarpedDimension
#3 Posted : 7/27/2019 8:39:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The first entity that I encountered was rather odd and very funny!

I was in a large space with what looked like roman columns shooting into the sky. They were all evenly spaced and the continued for infinity in every direction. Each column was made of light and color and seemed to pulsate as if they were alive. The entire environment seemed to be conscious. I then see this being peering out behind a column near me.

It was about the size of a child and it appeared to be made of moving fractals. I really cannot describe this being with any words. It was like it was solid but was constantly changing shapes and colors. It was very playful. I am not sure if it was speaking and I could not understand it's language or it was just making weird noises. This being was the oddest thing I had ever seen!

I attempted to approach the column where the being was peering out. As soon as I got near and looked behind the column, it disappeared! I look around and suddenly it is peering out from another column. I go to that one and it disappears again and again reappears behind yet another column. Over and over I would try and find this being, chasing it from column to column. I felt like it turned it into a game of hide and go seek. I remember feeling like I was having fun and when I came out of the trip I was laughing wholeheartedly!

There is something very playful in hyperspace! Playing hide in go seek when an entity...I mean.. what in the heck? Not anything I ever expected.. Weird!!
“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

HagRaven13
#4 Posted : 8/9/2019 6:52:01 AM

laughter is the best medicine

FranLover wrote:
Hi! Ive met many entities, some cartoony, like the first pic. Ive met jesters and I never ask questiones...particularly the ones which arent jesters but look like jesters, I call them the happy hyperspace acrobatics team or the intergalactic people and they have smoth faces with gorgeous smiles that melt your heart. The first entity I saw was on my first trip (second pic) and I always enjoy seeing her. In some way I think the pink girl, the intergalactic people, amd the jesters, are all the same, or at least they are acting as the same thing; archetypal spirit guides.

God I love dmt...

Ive never related so hard to a picture of a person in a morph suit lol Those are my favorite entities, and the ones i remember the most just because they're the easiest to describe, id definitely call them the hyperspace ACROBATIC team. Although it wasn't my first experience with entities this is one of my most memorable and easiest to describe, So i took the classic three hit from the oil burner, and i know its going to be an intense journey when i see the simple pipe gain immense beauty and turn into an alien type device. As of late before i enter a realm i see the flower chrysanthemum appear and then i burst through to most of the time random destinations. this time i was put into an all white room with these "acrobats", they seemed to just be hanging out, i cant really say how many there were but there were atleast 4 and they were all like frans second picture, except they all had different distinct colors(red,green,blue and yellow) obviously not of a humanly figure, they had sharp edges and i presume theyre made of shapes, shortly after i appeared they seemed to notice me and the yellow came over and picked me up, walked me around, then sat me down in front of what looked like an a empty picture frame. he then proceeded to get in it and started morphing like crazy, thats why i feel like acrobat is a great term, this went on for a short while before i dropped back in my body. afterwards i was star struck, and havent seen them since....i really hope to see them again.

FranLover
#5 Posted : 8/9/2019 7:58:31 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

wow...the vividness of both your guys trip reports is just...wow. I can almost see it and feel it.

On a psilohuasca (B. caapi and cubensis) breakthrough I played hide and go seek
--or pekaboo?--(though not so determined as you!!) with a female intergalactic acrobat who I asumed was mother Aya because I have never brokenthrough on shrooms alone much less seen dmt imagery on shrooms (the intergalactic smiling woman in full 4k HD is a staple of dmt for what I know.)

Raven, what you experienced was marvelous. Its to die for. I wonder about the yellow entity...people used to use yellow face painting to feel trancendence. They would paint their face with the yellow pigment and feel instantly happy, hightened, godly. So they would use it in ceremonys or to hunt or whatever...yellow is such a special color. I wonder if it means anything? If not about hyperspace maybe about you, and your aesthetic and emotional sensitivies.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

HagRaven13
#6 Posted : 8/9/2019 12:00:41 PM

laughter is the best medicine

ive been interested in harmala alkaloids for a while but sadly have not information on them and didnt know they potentiate other psychs, did this psilohuasca contain dmt or was it just the harmine? either way very interesting, ive always wanted to have a shroom trip that strong but for it to connect with your dmt trips is insane and opens up alot of questions, you should post a trip report.

as for the vividness im just a surprised, ive had many trips i can barely remember, let alone explain.....im pretty sure they dumbed it down for me so i can bring something back that i can relay with this language, alot of my storys sound really generic cause English suckssss. definetly gonna look into yellow