We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cactus, cactus, cactus [Intro with picture story] Options

oxolotltl
#1 Posted : 8/8/2019 4:11:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shalom Shalom lovely Nexus community!

I finally crashed here eventually after being redirected constantly into your spheres - a place that seems to provide such an endless amount of wisdom!
So, a deep bow to Traveler & all of you, maintaining and creating such a wonderful community!
But enough butthole licking with the tongue... Rolling eyes

I am in the End of my 20s, again enjoying the student lifestyle - studying organic agriculture & diving since a year now rather deep into the world of ethnobotanics. (In case someone may wonder, I am located in center europe where education is almost for free)
Since several years now, I am patiently waiting to find another something that I can invest some passion in / something that I am really passion about. Slowly realizing that the cultivation of medicinal plants may be all that I was striving for! Smile
Especially interesting that I might end up on a mediterranean island one day, on which my girlfriend is native and can provide me 1, 2 hectars for habitizing all sorts of plants.
I hate projecting. Just sharing the thoughts, which feel very comforting and mucho wonderful at present Big grin

Up to this point, most I did is researching, as well as cultivating quite some Ayurveda / general medicinal plans. But now the time has come to dive more into the realm of plants that affect the human metabolism.
The first Genus -> Cacti! Tricho's obviously. Few Lophos. Such a beautiful taxon Pleased

To keep it short and visual, here are some pics of what is going on right now at my place!

The juicy green one in the middle is an imported Karel Knize Pachanoi, ensambled with my army of Bridgesii x Peruvianus hybrids (selling fella called it Hybrid Lisa01L, but my research did not really lead me anywhere). In case someone heard of this hybrid, some input would be very appreciated... Pleased

Pre-question for you guys, can you ID this fella?

Seller adverted it as Pachanoi.
But is surely a crossing, right? For me it looks like it even has some genetics of all three: Pachanoi, Bridgesii & Peruvianus.

Speaking of which, he arrived in the mail today!
Here some more pics after being massacred...

The top cut to callous with tiny little cactus friend (Pachanoi x Peruvianus)

Stomp that hopefully will make me Cactus daddy

This mid-cut + 2 will go after drying into a dark closet to provide SWIM and girlfriend with the first step into the world of this sacred plant at the end of October Smile
SWIM knows that this 41cm / 16" mid-cut won't be a full blown experience for the two, but just sees it as an introduction into the spheres!

Ah yeah, to whom it may concern...
I have decent experience with Amphetamins, Acid, Shrooms and several plant based substances.
Passionate about people, music & nature!
Currently looking forward to the 7 day long trance festival experience awaiting me in Portugal in less then 2 weeks! Very happy
In which I hope to finally encounter Changa, after never having the right vibes & feelings to try on past occasions in the past years... Smile

Love & kisses to all of you community!
I will be around!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 8/8/2019 7:42:46 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Hi! Those cacti are very beautiful=) Any changa dosing questions feel free to ask, its the most amazing thing ever.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

DreadedShaman
#3 Posted : 8/8/2019 11:55:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Those are some beautiful cacti

Pre-answer: those are some long spines for a pach o.O

And I agree with Fran, changa is beautiful

oxolotltl
#4 Posted : 8/9/2019 1:49:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheers, I appreciate the candor guys Smile

Quote:
Any changa dosing questions feel free to ask, its the most amazing thing ever.

I will be hanging with some experienced psychonauts most likely.
But what would be the recommended dosis for a newcomer inhaled through a chillum?

Quote:
Pre-answer: those are some long spines for a pach o.O

Just my thought... It seems like no one can pin this one down actually Very happy

FranLover
#5 Posted : 8/9/2019 5:38:43 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

120mg of 1:1:1 to changa, so thats 40mg dmt, 40mg harmalas, 40mg leaf
...2 to 3 tokes and you have broken through.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.