We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello everyone (and the ones more than one). Options

Changa-La
#1 Posted : 8/2/2019 5:35:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So here I am, a moderately experienced psychonaut, but a DMT noob.

I shall be referring someone who isn't me ("SWIM" ) as "I" for the next chapters in this post and all of my posts on the forum. So by "I" I definitely don't mean "me" as a person, but someone else.

So I've been doing some LSD and Mushrooms/Truffles (obviously only in countries where they are legal) responsibly for a good 10 to 15 years now. Not an every weekend thing for sure. The visual effects side has become less and less important / interesting. It's more about the thought process and the "problematic knots" or "loops".

Long story short, I tried some Changa and was fairly intrigued about it. Nothing has quite been such a mystical experience so far.

So I'd like to have a completely theoretical discussion about if someone acquired necessary ingredients, then how to produce a good smooth Changa mix. Yes there are posts about it, but I'd still like a "hold my hand" kinda approach if possible.

So imagine someone had acquired these items in a country where it's legal to produce Changa:

Banisteriopsis caapi, Ourinhos, shredded 50 g (MAOI)
Banisteriopsis caapi resin 5x, 10 g (MAOI)
Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) extract 10x, 1 g (MAOI)
Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) seeds, 10 g (MAOI)
Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata), Shredded, 80 g (Also MAOI)
Bobinsana (Calliandra angustifolia) , shredded, 20 g (Not sure why someone has this for Changa)
Chaliponga (Diplopterys cabrerana), 20 g (N,N-DMT, along with some 5-MeO-DMT and 5-HO-DMT (bufotenine))
Jurema (Mimosa enema), shredded, 10 g (DMT)
Psychotria viridis (50 grams) Leaves (DMT)

How would one mix these (and with what alcohol) to get a smooooooth blend of smokeable Changa.

I shall continue reading the theory and "tek" of the forum, but any advice what to do with above material would be appreciated.

Thank you.
"I"

Update:

Small "smoke report" of the Changa experiences (a few bowls) I had:

Set & Setting was optimal for a moderate 250 ug acid trip.
So then after a few hours from taking the acid when peak was well behind, a friend of mine suggested to smoke some Changa on top of that. As I had never tried DMT I thought it was a great idea in that state of analytical mind that acid gives.

As usual with new drugs, started with light portions:
10mg - didn't really feel so much
25mg - ok so the visuals were clear, and nearby trees and bushes seemed to become their own "entities". Super Mario candy land is the best description imo for this dose. It's interesting how things stay "things" + augmented reality visuals.
40mg - same as 25mg + some weird ass fractal geometric waves coming from the entities, things started "bending" and overall as long as staring into the "void", there was "development".

Then finally 65mg:
So now things got "very" interesting.
Coming up was fast and the "usual" candyland just got so intense that I couldn't make any sense to what the surroundings are anymore.

Then I slipped into another dimension and it didn't really matter if my eyes were open or not, but somehow it was easier eyes shut. Keep calm...

Here there were some entities trying to communicate with me. Can't really describe them, their appearance was not important, it was more like energy and light. I was in a very good mental state coming down from acid trip - no fear and full of curiosity - so I was going towards this communication, I tried to make contact, I encouraged "them". Staying calm seemed to be key and although in a way it was fairly uncomfortable being there with no possibility to escape, at the same time letting go of fear seemed the thing to do. It seemed like there were more than a few entities, but they didn't all prefer to make contact. This continued as long as it did, and gradually when coming down, there was a period of flipping between candyland and the other dimension. Oscillation of the effect somehow.

Didn't touch Changa that evening anymore Smile.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Intezam
#2 Posted : 8/5/2019 4:11:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No spoon feeding on the nexus. Do your homework. If you mix all these together you will not like it, promise. You need freebase DMT. Make it (10gr mhrb ain't enough to perform an extraction)
About the maoi for the changa mix you can use caapi leaf, but you should potentiate it like caapi 10x. Or use extracted PURE harmala freebase (not commercial 10xrue). Would also recommend to get some neutral herb... like sifted, fluffy mullein leaf. What alcolol to use? You can use both ethanol and isopropanol or... acetone. (even waater). Sorry if it is a bit moar complicated then you thought, and there might be moar drangonz ahead, but dont give up, this is for the persistant...Crying or very sad

BTW: is the shroomery down???

โ—‹
#3 Posted : 8/5/2019 4:41:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

No need to SWIM. It does absolutely nothing for you unfortunately.

Also the theoretical discussion does nothing. Say what you mean, mean what you say , while using the nexus rules as a guidepost.

I'd recommend reading through the Changa section on the forum, spend some time there scouring past posts, all this has been answered before in various ways. Check out the FAQ. Check out the dmthandbook.pdf.

You can also use googledork commands for more direct queries through google, such as typing in the search bar:

Code:
site:dmt-nexus/forum.me 'whatever text you'd like to query for here'

Using the method above you can search directly for specifics & pull up multiple results in doing so.

Hope you find what you're looking for <3

Changa-La
#4 Posted : 8/5/2019 10:44:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Intezam wrote:
No spoon feeding on the nexus.
Do your homework.
You need freebase DMT.

Yes this is what I have understood, but so now I need to do my homework and get back to chemistry and maths, acquire necessary chemicals and so on. My brain is just the lazy type I like to keep things simple...but yes I shall continue the mad scientist process.

So from all of these I need to do the math and extract the freebase DMT as some kinda salt:
Chaliponga (Diplopterys cabrerana), 20 g (N,N-DMT, along with some 5-MeO-DMT and 5-HO-DMT (bufotenine))

Thank you for the motivation Smile.

Intezam wrote:

you can use caapi leaf, but you should potentiate it like caapi 10x

Well I do have this:
Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) extract 10x, 1 g (MAOI)

Intezam wrote:

BTW: is the shroomery down???

Yes, been for many days now.

Changa-La
#5 Posted : 8/5/2019 10:47:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tatt wrote:

I'd recommend reading through the Changa section on the forum, spend some time there scouring past posts, all this has been answered before in various ways. Check out the FAQ. Check out the dmthandbook.pdf.

Yes I shall do this, was just thinking that if someone based on the sourced materials could give me an easy shortcut, then I could use that shortcut and still verify that I understand what's going on.

I've got basic university chemistry, maths and stable hands here Smile.
And ug sensitive scale.

Psilosopher?
#6 Posted : 8/5/2019 10:48:00 AM

Don't Panic

In my experience, the more you add to a changa mix, the more nonsensical the trips get. It gets overwhelming, and not in a fun or productive way.

All of the items you listed is either a DMT or harmala containing plant. What you add is neither of these, but the extracted alkaloids of those plants and a plethora of different herbs. You must extract both the DMT and harmala from their respective plants, and then mix a measured amount of both with an equal amount of herb material, for a 1:1:1 ratio.

Herbs like calea, mugwort, mullein, damiana, blue louts flower, etc. Cannabis is no good, cause it interferes with the trip and grounds you, while DMT is trying to ascend you.

I don't add more than 3 different herb types in a changa blend. Overcomplicates the experience. It's best to stick to 1 herb at a time, and get a feel for it's energy. Different herbs influence the trip in their own way.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

Changa-La
#7 Posted : 8/5/2019 12:09:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Psilosopher? wrote:
In my experience, the more you add to a changa mix, the more nonsensical the trips get. It gets overwhelming, and not in a fun or productive way.

All of the items you listed is either a DMT or harmala containing plant. What you add is neither of these, but the extracted alkaloids of those plants and a plethora of different herbs. You must extract both the DMT and harmala from their respective plants, and then mix a measured amount of both with an equal amount of herb material, for a 1:1:1 ratio.

Herbs like calea, mugwort, mullein, damiana, blue louts flower, etc. Cannabis is no good, cause it interferes with the trip and grounds you, while DMT is trying to ascend you.

I don't add more than 3 different herb types in a changa blend. Overcomplicates the experience. It's best to stick to 1 herb at a time, and get a feel for it's energy. Different herbs influence the trip in their own way.

Thanks for this.

So I have made a further acquisition:

Harmala Freebase Isolate 99% - 1gr × 1
Nymphaea caerulea -Blue Lotus- - 100gr × 1
Turnera diffusa -Damiana- - 100gr, Shredded × 2
Calea zacatechichi -Dream Herb- - 100gr × 1

Especially happy about the Harmala Freebase Isolate:
harmine 47% + harmaline 53%

So then I "only" need to urgently ( Smile ) study about DMT extraction from my materials, and then doing the proper mix in the end.

Intezam
#8 Posted : 8/5/2019 5:35:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Changa-La
#9 Posted : 8/6/2019 1:13:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok so IMO my other components are taken care of:

"Neutral" Herbs - choice of Blue Lotus / Damiana / Calea
Freebase Harmalas 1000mg (harmine 47% + harmaline 53%)

Spice?

What I've read now is that my materials (in my possession at the moment) aren't really enough for extracting proper amount of spice whatever tek I would use as this is what I have as "raw materials":

I guess I would best go and acquire e.g. 200g of Mimosa hostilis Shredded Inner Root Bark ("Inner root bark contains up to 2% active alkaloids" / NexusWiki ). So this would then make 200g / 100 x 2 = 4000 mg of spice in theory. And in practice as the actual spice content varies and my extraction won't be a 100% efficiency, if I can recover e.g. from 500mg to 1000 mg of spice that would then be a realistic goal?

Then I only need to find a matching beginner friendly tek.

(Most likely this one:

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Lazyman%27s_tek

Modified with the quantities I have:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=20159

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=34658

And for the final blend, going to use the info here:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=46839

"Naphtha":
https://www.hubo.be/fr/p...1l/15197.html#prod-specs
https://www.hubo.be/fr/p...llulosique-1l/15213.html

Edit:
I also bought a freezer so that food freezer is food freezer, spice freezer is spice freezer.

)

breeze225
#10 Posted : 8/6/2019 3:45:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

so far only used CYBS a/b salt tek for the mhrb works great for that haven't done extract on others so cant help ya there but cybs for mhrb is very simple and very well explained it was the first a/b ever done here and looked confusing at first but once i got into it was very simple