We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Chrysanthemum Options

GoreyLarson
#1 Posted : 12/21/2009 6:20:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The very first time I smoked spice I was with a couple friends in a little fort they made in the corner of their dorm room with a fan pointed out the window and towels across the bottom of the door-standard procedure at my school. One friend was my dealer, who is one of the nicest, chillest, and most happy-go-lucky people I know, the other was his girlfriend, who I had known for about year before I met him. She has a very similar personality and I was glad that I was with them for my first excursion into the unknown.
She had her laptop and I instructed her to load up Terence's YouTube description of the self-transforming machine elves, which she did, and as soon as the video began playing he and I shared the bowl, while she stayed sober.
We sprinkled a good amount of spice on top of some weed in his bowl, held the flame just close enough to melt it, then lit the weed underneath. When I inhaled it I tried to take in as much as possible in each breath by drawing very slowly, then holding it in for as long as I could before taking another hit. I preferred to smoke it slowly, keeping my breath steady rather than to smoke it all at once.
I took about 3 or 4 tokes in all, but after the second one it was obvious something had changed.
I noticed the colors were all getting much brighter, and for a moment there was a major ripple in my vision that took up most of my visual field. Edges were more clearly defined and my friends' faces looked oddly more complex than usual but I noticed that they still looked more or less the same.
Then I heard Terence mention that he closed his eyes and saw the Chrysanthemum, which I promptly did, and there it was. The most beautiful and perfect hallucination I could ever imagine having. A slowly rotating, fractal, kaleidoscopic, floral, mandalic, cone/tube/hemisphere on the back of my eyelids. At one point, though I barely remember this part now, there were eyes arranged in the typical fibonacci Indra's Net style format á la Alex Grey.

Over the course of the following 2 days I smoked it 7 more times, with nothing but mind-blowingly positive, glowing, mystical states resulting.
I never broke through, and for this reason I am looking everywhere for more. Thanks for reading!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

vetiarvind
#2 Posted : 12/21/2009 8:38:41 AM

Arvind

Thanks for sharing! You are really lucky to be able to see this chrysanthemum. Does one have to close his eyes to see it?
Every time I break through on spice, I am pretty much shot out of this reality, and my visual perception stems from my crown chakra/ mind(not really sure which). Have to somehow remember to look at the back of the eyelids.

And I do hope your friend does not sell spice to random people.(for reasons mentioned across this forum)
Much Regards!
This is it. This is what it was. This is what it will be.

Origami Existence
#3 Posted : 12/21/2009 5:25:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like you had a beautiful experience Smile. I found that I've never broken through whilst smoking DMT as well, though the visual experience is utterly incredible, especially if you do it in a natural ourdoor setting. Have you ever considered trying pharma (ingested DMT)? I've been able to break through using that method, and it's... hmm... it's a very deep experience.

GoreyLarson
#4 Posted : 12/21/2009 6:37:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It seems like you have to close your eyes to see it, otherwise your ordinary reality is just "stranged" and that can be unsettling but at the same time disappointing.
However I think that a peak experience makes no distinction between eyes open and eyes closed, the visuals are too intense and overwhelming either way and you forget you have eyelids in the first place (if you are aware of yourself at all.)
My dealer is not a dumbass, he will only smoke you up some spice when you are ready. As far as I know, he didn't sell it to anyone who didn't know anything about it already, and won't let you go it alone your first time.
I was lucky to have found him.
I am definitely considering some kind of oral DMT brew, but not any time soon. I haven't tripped anything in a few months because I started getting heart problems. It's a long story, but maybe someday I'll try some pharma. Of course I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to just go down to Peru and get some regular aya and do it with some professionals, who will be able to guide my experience properly. I don't think taking it by myself in any other setting would feel entirely right to me.
Thanks for the responses!

۩
#5 Posted : 12/21/2009 8:19:48 PM

Kick your spice dealer in the sack

psychosisdoses
#6 Posted : 12/21/2009 9:07:15 PM

Derek

why dont you extract instead of supporting such a horrible trade
just fyi cost of extraction is 6-10$ per gram

i am with house
kick that guy in the sack
spice dealers are FOR morons
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

camakazi
#7 Posted : 12/21/2009 10:09:18 PM

RUN DMT

۩ wrote:
Kick your spice dealer in the sack

when I have X amount of spice I dont even consider it to be "my spice". Who is anyone to deprive anyone who wants to experience all that magic, let alone charge them something as ugly as money to see the beauty. Everyone I know that loves the spice feels this way about it too. Tell your guy its not on man, regardless of how happy go lucky or totally sound he is.. its just wrong on so many levels.

Ah.. The Chrysanthemum. I cant say I've ever had the pleasure of seeing it or what I thought was it. Did you manage to push through to the other side of it during any of your other 7 trips?

"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

GoreyLarson
#8 Posted : 12/21/2009 10:09:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have no experience extracting and have nowhere I can do it right now, why would you think that's the simplest option? I would love to, but I'm not going to do anything with chemicals alone and would rather do it with someone who knows what they're doing than with any of my friends.
My main beef with extracting is that from what I've looked up it requires lye and I don't want to take any chances in case I end up consuming or spilling some of it. Let me know if there are any practical and safe ways around this.
I haven't seen the guy in like 7 months, I'm not in the position to give him money for anything any time soon.
But why say that dmt should be gifted, why not lsd too, or mescaline? Where do you draw the line, and what is the point of money in the first place? This isn't Burning Man.
And no, I've never broken through.

camakazi
#9 Posted : 12/21/2009 10:18:12 PM

RUN DMT

Do a bit of research on extractions, you'll be surprised at how simple some of them are. There is even one called 'lazy mans tek' can be done in a matter of hours with proper good yields.
Best of luck with all your future endevours mate.
Peace!
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

camakazi
#10 Posted : 12/21/2009 10:30:16 PM

RUN DMT

you can reply with new posts instead of repeatedly editing the last one to respond man lol.
As long as your careful and wear safety goggles and gloves you'll have no problems with the lye. Why not get your guy to show you how to do it?, thats what he should be doing instead of selling it.
If you dont already know it... the nexus is with out a doubt the best assist in the world for help with anything DMT related.

GoreyLarson
#11 Posted : 12/21/2009 10:36:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Found Lazy Man's Tek, seems simpler than all the others I had found.
My problem with the lye is that I'm far from an expert and if anything along the way gets messed up I don't know if there's a way to make sure it doesn't end up in my final product. This might be a naïve argument but I want to be as careful as possible.
I don't know where my friend got it or if he's in the same state as the person he got it from. I'll ask him and I'll ask a few other people I know that apparently have some right now.
I know the nexus is the foremost source for spice info, but it's intimidating for me to use because there are so many people that are far more experienced than me, and they don't hesitate to make me feel like an idiot, which I most likely am.

camakazi
#12 Posted : 12/21/2009 10:46:50 PM

RUN DMT

I agree that it can be intimidating at times. I often feel out of my depth with some of the subjects people talk about, but saying that.. its a great learning experience. There are scientists on this site that have answers far beyond most peoples understanding of the question.

All you have to do is ask, my friend, its that simple.

GoreyLarson
#13 Posted : 12/21/2009 10:50:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good to hear that you know where I'm coming from and I apologize in advance for any "stupid questions" I ask but I won't be hesitating to put them out there anymore. What's the consensus on the existence of stupid questions about DMT? Are there none, are they all stupid, or are there only stupid people who ask them?
Plus, does Rick Strassman ever come here? Dennis McKenna was on the Neurosoup forum for a while.

psychosisdoses
#14 Posted : 12/21/2009 10:52:54 PM

Derek

oh come now!
if anything WE will help you!
i cant remember how many people i have WALKED through an extraction step by step
give a man a fish hell be fed for a day and so on..
dont be shy were really soft an creamy on the inside *wink*
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~

fourthripley
#15 Posted : 12/21/2009 10:57:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

GoreyLarson wrote:

I don't know where my friend got it or if he's in the same state as the person he got it from. I'll ask him and I'll ask a few other people I know that apparently have some right now.
I know the nexus is the foremost source for spice info, but it's intimidating for me to use because there are so many people that are far more experienced than me, and they don't hesitate to make me feel like an idiot, which I most likely am.

Don't put yourself downWink Extracting easily available legal herbs with household materials beats the brain damage and rumour chasing of scoring hands down. Ask away, heads don't get bitten off hereVery happy well, very rarely...
mistakes were made

GoreyLarson
#16 Posted : 12/21/2009 11:02:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just so long as it's not about synthesis. There seem to be so many rules to follow that I've never heard of.

psychosisdoses
#17 Posted : 12/21/2009 11:18:42 PM

Derek

GoreyLarson wrote:
Just so long as it's not about synthesis. There seem to be so many rules to follow that I've never heard of.

um
okay...

camakazi
#18 Posted : 12/21/2009 11:19:30 PM

RUN DMT

No synthesis questions man, its just not natural see Pleased

GoreyLarson
#19 Posted : 12/22/2009 12:05:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

psychosisdoses wrote:
GoreyLarson wrote:

um
okay...

Yeah, maybe not rules for posting on the board but rules in general. You're not supposed to pay anyone for spice, you're supposed to look it up and make it yourself regardless of your experience with chemistry. You're not supposed to talk about synthesis because it's dangerous or unnatural whereas extraction is fair game, despite both being illegal. You can't post on any board but this one until you gain a higher rank as a member. I'm not saying any of these rules are ridiculous, but the more I try to post and ask questions the more of these I seem to run into. The last one is probably the most logical because it keeps the serious people separate from the idiots, and I've seen similar precautions taken on other sites, but not quite like this.
I still don't understand how you could in good conscience tell me to go out and buy lye and expect me to do all the right things with it.

GoreyLarson
#20 Posted : 12/22/2009 12:06:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Assuming that I don't end up asking someone on here for an explicit walk through step-by-step, which I might do.

12NEXT