We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Talking to the Mushroom~~Psilocybin Experience~~2g PE (P. Cubensis) & 2g Aniracetam Options

FranLover
#1 Posted : 6/20/2019 5:44:48 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Holy cow.

I was really high and tired and decided I was gonna watch some COPS. It was 5pm. I took 2200mg Aniracetam and an unkown amount of penis envy and a cubensis strain. They were small, but these penis envy are out of this world...

I watched COPS and the shrooms hit me and I just closed my eyes and knew that I wasnt gonna be watching entertainment anymore.

I fell asleep, but the shrooms and the aniracetamn caused an explosion and I was seeing all these things while in the sleeping state. I was a conscious observer...at the begining. Fractals morphed and exploded and it was so similar to dmt I said "this is like a 5 hour dmt trip what have I done."

In the walks to the bathroom, the sight of the size of my pupils was just astonishing.

Faces materialized from lines and squares, gaining from and making entities appear. I would sleep and have these two human entities smiling upon me, just being there. And they would fade and morph and the spiral would continue, hyperspace would manifest in many forms. Mainly it was bizarre and amazing, awe inducing, and I thought i had nevef had this clear a vision on shrooms.

In sleep and silent darkness the shrooms starting talking just like Mckenna had said. It took 70 shrooms trips but here it was. The shrooms hijacked my verbal processes and it was speaking in alien tounges. I would ask it things and it would respond, but be very incoherent, like an alien language. And this was shocking cause it meant I was really sharing my brain, my self, with something else now--I realized thats what Im always doing with shrooms and dmt amd aya and maryjane and whatnot.

Faces of women smiling...always these same alien jesters who move in such a particular fashion...like contortionist. And the smiles are always explosive, full of light and beauty. Also spirals, lots of spirals and morphing and deep insight into void. emptiness.

I woke up from the peak of the trip around 7:30, ate macaroni and cheese for some energy as I was out of my mind and had only 2 hours and a half to sober up to go to work. I had 2000mg vitamin c. Got a water bottle and a cushion and went to meditate under a tree and watch nightfall, did 30min. so somber there in intense meditation...no thought. Just feeling the third eye, which was so active that my whole forehead had this feeling to it. I just would feel my forehead--that complete silence with no control. Breath and forehead.

Later got under the shower and meditated while chanting jaya shiva shankara bom bom hare hare!! this really calmed me as I was very shroomed out. Then I did yoga and meditated more till 10 when I got ready to go to work.

Now im at work writing this, feeling a great afterglow, such strenght and confidence, like a newborn, very fine indeed...

Im trying to reconstruct what the hell happened. It was sooo strong.

I felt the void. At the end in meditation I started asking questions about death and how unfair it is to lose a loved one. But then I would stop thought, stop this fear of death, this sadness...I would feel the emptiness and in that emptiness was peace. I am more than death. Death will only take my life but not more. I cry not for my fear of death, but for all the suffering of the world, of those who go through sickness as they see their health fail and death seems just around the corner. And I medidate so there is peace. Peace to end all suffering through understanding.

Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DreadedShaman
#2 Posted : 6/20/2019 10:28:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah watch out for those PEs, they'll knock your socks off.

I had a similarish (almost DMT esqe) from 5g of a strain labeled PE#6. All I can say is I was rendered immobile (mostly, moving to the bathroom at the end was more like crawling) and there was a total of a 4-5 hour "breakthrough" on top of a like 8 hour psilo trip, it blew me away.

FranLover
#3 Posted : 8/2/2019 6:38:51 AM

DreadedShaman wrote:
Yeah watch out for those PEs, they'll knock your socks off.

I had a similarish (almost DMT esqe) from 5g of a strain labeled PE#6. All I can say is I was rendered immobile (mostly, moving to the bathroom at the end was more like crawling) and there was a total of a 4-5 hour "breakthrough" on top of a like 8 hour psilo trip, it blew me away.

Doesnt suprise me bro, those Penis Envy are unbelievably strong! I still cant believe how strong they are xD they inmobolize you for real, take you straight to the heart of the shroom trip. Inspite of all the good that the experience gives, its safe to say PE's will demolish you.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

twitchy
#4 Posted : 8/2/2019 7:09:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How much of a difference do you reckon the Aniracetam makes, and should one consume it in a single dose or start a regimen prior to the psilo?
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

FranLover
#5 Posted : 8/2/2019 1:34:19 PM

twitchy wrote:
How much of a difference do you reckon the Aniracetam makes, and should one consume it in a single dose or start a regimen prior to the psilo?

It potentiates the trip, a little level up in clarity, in explosive breakthroughs of hd color. Im remembering changa trips I had on aniracetam (just 750mg to 1400mg aniracetam) where it was just amazing, the clarity, mental and visual. But who knows, maybe it was just that I was feeling good that day or sumthin Big grin

About a regimen I dont know because I used to take it with no set rule. Generally if you like it youll takw it often because its good stuff. its powerful by itself, particularly enhances clarity in eye vision, and will make you think faster but calmly, if you fall asleep on high dose aniracetman (2g up) you can have dreams you will never forget.

After you get over the suprise of its effects by itself it wont be long before you just casually take it one day with a tryptamine.