We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First time meeting these jesters, franlover if u read this it’s like your profile pic exactly Options

daytripper1995
#1 Posted : 7/29/2019 12:47:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After my negative/insightful and at the same time dmt experience I was so scared I vowed to never take spice again tho after a nights sleep I think it was bringing my friends negative energy into my trip that gave me that experience (read my last trip report)..

So this day I had two sub-breakthrough experiences nothing to write home about tho it was amazing just colours and 4d shapes not enough for a full on breakthrough though..

Soo for the last idk 6 months or so me and my father have been going threw a lot in life in general,he lost his father I obviously lost my grandfather just 2 weeks ago but even before that it’s been pretty bad...

Generally I would say the dmt has helped me soo much with everything that’s been going on so I told my father about it and how it’s helped me so he said he’ll try it I mean couldn’t make things anyworse was how he put it I agreed so on the day I talked about at the start...

After I had the two sub par breakthroughs there was about 40mg left so when my father was home from work I asked him was he ready to try it to my surprise he was so I loaded up the 40mg but when sitting down and overthinking he was scared to try it I was disappointed as I had loaded it up already..

I was going to just leave it and try it another time but I thought mehhh may aswell such smoke it and see what I get from it

Boommmmmmm

Smoked it laid the pipe down sat back and bang the colours started forming then a 30 ft digital looking god < what it looked like to me appeared it was cool to look at but didn’t move or acknowledge me then I was sucked into hyperspace by an entity and into this box like room that was made up of colours it was amazing visually...

But I couldn’t see the entity’s face or body but knew it was there? It was guiding me threw different rooms until it got me to the one I feel it intended to bring me the best visually beautiful room I’ve been to on dmt...

It then revealed itself to me it was a very loving happy female jester then immediately she said oh no friend you have to go back soon let me show you this it then proceeded to just pull things from the ground and spin sow and weave things into existence I felt like he was showing me the secrets to the universe crazy right!?

But it was showing me these things so fast and moving onto the next that I just couldn’t comprehend\remember when I awoke what it was but it was overjoyed to show me then as I was coming back it turned looked sad and said please come back when you can bye we love you...

When I came back I was truly in awe of what just happened it was a brilliant experience I just wanted too share with you guys thanks for reading if you’ve had similar experiences please sure I’m fascinated by these experiences peace ✌️

Daytripper......Twisted Evil
“Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans.”

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 7/30/2019 5:45:45 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Nice trip report=) hyperspace is amazing
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Loverofallthings
#3 Posted : 7/30/2019 4:20:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your report.

My first experience was very similar. The female entity that I met was not visible but I was being shown this object from all angles and magnifications. It was happening too fast for me to understand it all but the feeling that it was very important had lasted for a decade.

I was not quick enough to absorb the lesson! Hahah. But who knows what it all means.

While that experience gave me the lasting impression that this was something powerful and important and connected to the way life and the universe takes form I’ve had my share of just plain weird, seemingly meaningless experiences too.

A bit of a dice roll.

Welcome.

daytripper1995
#4 Posted : 7/31/2019 1:25:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:

Thanks bud! It was so weird like it looked like your profile picture to a tee haha Laughing

Daytripper....Twisted Evil

daytripper1995
#5 Posted : 7/31/2019 1:29:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loverofallthings wrote:
Thanks for your report.

My first experience was very similar. The female entity that I met was not visible but I was being shown this object from all angles and magnifications. It was happening too fast for me to understand it all but the feeling that it was very important had lasted for a decade.

I was not quick enough to absorb the lesson! Hahah. But who knows what it all means.

While that experience gave me the lasting impression that this was something powerful and important and connected to the way life and the universe takes form I’ve had my share of just plain weird, seemingly meaningless experiences too.

A bit of a dice roll.

Welcome.

It was the exact same from me I was being shown stuff that was mind blowing but it was all to fast for me to bring back with me Laughing

Crazy how the experiences people have are so similar

I too have that feeling bud

Daytripper...Twisted Evil

FranLover
#6 Posted : 8/1/2019 8:07:23 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

daytripper1995 wrote:
FranLover wrote:

Thanks bud! It was so weird like it looked like your profile picture to a tee haha Laughing

Daytripper....Twisted Evil

haha, well I am not suprised xD I saw it too. A beauty to behold.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.