We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello from the rhizosphere Options

Soccrates
#1 Posted : 8/1/2019 5:34:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well hello to all. I guess this is where we start? That kinda sucks. I mean I get the point, good idea to keep new people from spamming the board. But, this isn't where we discuss my specialty. I guess I'll just have to be patient. The mushrooms taught me that as well.

I've much experience with 4-po-dmt, and the production of it. I've never actually experienced N,N-DMT. One day. My experience there amounts to a single failed attempt at extracting MHRB about 12 years ago. I still want to give it a shot. But I've been a bit nervous about sourcing it.

I believe it's illegal to import mimosa into the United states, is it not? It's my luck I would be the one that actually gets charged.

Hopefully, through this site I can come to find a plant source within the country to perform an extraction.

Or, maybe not... psilocybin is easy to acquire, and I'm already highly experienced with oral consumption of it. Reading through this forum, I was introduced to the idea that psilocybin can in fact be smoked to a similar effect as dmt. I wish to be involved in this project.

So, yeah that's me. The slightly ADHD mushroom man. I should probably fire up the pressure cooker, it might help with my ADHD.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DreadedShaman
#2 Posted : 8/1/2019 6:43:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Settle in Razz there's lots to go through here.

N, n is great, very loving, very healing imo, tied with the mushroom tribe as my go to teachers

Soccrates
#3 Posted : 8/1/2019 6:53:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you. There is a lot indeed. I'm not sure when I'll bite the bullet and get to a dmt extraction.

I have been reading up on Syrian rue. I'll likely try that one sooner than later. And having found Hoffman's method for extracting psilocybin- that's pretty simple. I'll surely toss a qp to that cause soon enough too. Mushrooms are just so cheap, so easy to get. Most importantly, so sustainable. We will never get to the point where we cannot supply enough psilocybin for all those who wish to embark. Each individual could produce enough to feed an army. With waste product.