We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) Options

Tara123
#1 Posted : 4/29/2019 2:39:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone,

I have the opportunity to have TMS treatment for my long standing depressive illness. I am open to it as an option but it is really expensive so just wanted to check on here to see if anyone has any experience with this, and could say if it helped.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Best wishes xxx

Love

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

sbios
#2 Posted : 7/28/2019 9:26:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm reading this book - The Emotion Code, and the book mentioned TMS. I'm interested, but not sure how expensive TMS is. The book also discussed using regular magnets as a quick method to healing.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 7/29/2019 1:03:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No clue on TMS, sorry..

I was just wondering, what treatments or strategies did you try already?

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 7/31/2019 12:51:53 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I would absolutely jump at the opportunity to try TMS, it sounds super fascinating, take for example the reports from Persinger's God Helmet. There are some interesting studies using it to suppress left brain activity outlined in Return to the Brain of Eden (Previously: Left in the Dark).

If you decide to try it, be sure and write up an experience report for us. Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

twitchy
#5 Posted : 8/28/2019 7:33:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:
I would absolutely jump at the opportunity to try TMS, it sounds super fascinating, take for example the reports from Persinger's God Helmet. There are some interesting studies using it to suppress left brain activity outlined in Return to the Brain of Eden (Previously: Left in the Dark).

If you decide to try it, be sure and write up an experience report for us. Thumbs up

One thing that always fascinated me was the pineal gland's role as a sensory organ, birds and reptiles use it to navigate magnetic fields and it produces melatonin according to our circadian rhythms. I've always been partial to the holographic universe/simulation hypothesis, and I think this is the missing link or common ground between religion and science.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.