We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
High mushroom dosage Options

polytrip
#21 Posted : 12/19/2009 10:42:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Yes, 5 grams of cyanescensShocked will definately get you there, with all the carrierwave buzzing and molecular stuff included.Laughing

That amount is enough to give you a total NDE and a glimpse of eternity.

I don't think many people are able to handle something as intense as that.

Once you surpass 3 grams of cyanescens, the stuff begins to take over your senses. It starts to invade reality from all angles and you become totally encompassed by the mushroom reality.

Before you take a dose that high, you won't even be able to imagine what that does to you and how deep an impact it will have.

That must have been quite a night.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#22 Posted : 12/19/2009 10:57:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yes I have been there a few times with mushrooms..I am sort of reluctant to eat them nowadays because they have really put me in my place and left me there for hours..but not once have I come out of one of those trips feeling less than reborn.

I love psilocybin to death. I will ingest it for the rest of my life..but I thank the cosmos every day that I found DMT becasue it lets me get there without having to spend hours in that place. I used to eat mushrooms at least once a week..but lately it's like every 2 months or something..

I want to start working with them more often again though..I have a half ounce that I have not touched since september..was going to take some with a friend tonight but I dont think it's going to happen..very very soon though.
Long live the unwoke.

transitory
#23 Posted : 12/19/2009 11:47:28 PM

currently intergrating

Astralking

Quote:
How many people have done 6/7 grams + of mushrooms?? ...
Was just wondering what you can compare it too ... The idea very much appeals to me ...

Twenty years ago.

That was the last time I did mushrooms.

Think long about that.

Shocked
"Give enough that it feels good but not so much it hurts"
Life is not a task. There is absolutely nothing to attain except the realisation that there is absolutely nothing to attain.
What is sought remains hidden from the seeker by already being everything.

(Tony Parsons)

69ron
#24 Posted : 12/21/2009 9:22:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM once took about 25 grams of home grown Psilocybe cubensis thinking they were inactive (they were boiled for a while).

Folks, boiling does NOT inactivate them. Maybe boiling for many hours might, but they were as strong as non-boiled mushrooms. SWIM ate them all and tripped harder than he ever tripped on anything in his life within 5 minutes, and that was just the beginning of the trip. It was a life shaking experience, and it caused minor internal bleeding. Psilocybin is an anti-coagulant at high doses.

I don't recommend taking super large doses of any psilocybin containing mushrooms. Waking up the next morning with bruise spots all over from broken blood vessels is not at all healthy.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Virola78
#25 Posted : 12/21/2009 12:11:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:

Dont underestimate those mushrooms!

I really feel this should be stressed even more...
Pls take your time. It is a relationship not a spaceship.

EDIT:
it works as a relationship, not as a spaceship

“The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

PREV12