We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12 hours of Terrence Options

twitchy
#1 Posted : 7/24/2019 7:22:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm sure most of us here are familiar with Terrence McKenna, if you aren't then you should do yourself a favor and take advantage of one of the real treats that youtube occasionally offers and listen to one of the most prolific and intellectually gifted proponents of psychedelics. I found a video which is a compilation of some of his lectures that I thought I'd share with you guys...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijA5RHTJaV4

Wasn't sure which section to post this in, my apologies if it's misplaced.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Loveall
#2 Posted : 7/24/2019 6:24:31 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Thanks.

He was taken from us too soon. When the doctors told him that they didn't think his brain tumor was related to his drug use and that in fact there were indications that marijuana could shrink tumors, this is what he said (if I remember the quote correctly),

"Doctor, if marijuana could really shrink tumors, I assure you, we would not be having this conversation right now".

Funny, smart, kind, curious, forever someone to look up to in my mind ❤️
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

twitchy
#3 Posted : 7/26/2019 6:00:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The first time my wife walked into the room while I was playing a McKenna lecture, she laughed and said "Oh my god, that's Templeton from Charlotte's Web" LOL Of course it isn't the same guy but it was funny. There's been a lot of great minds who have advanced the course and cause of psychedelic research, but out of all of them I think Terrence had the unique ability to crystalize concepts through his orations and after all these years, I never tire of listening to him speak. Probably the closest thing we've had to a messianic messenger in a couple thousand years. He often spoke of bringing back an object from hyperspace and how paradigm shifting that would be for the world, and I always thought to myself 'Ah, but you did Terrence.' He is sorely missed.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

Loveall
#4 Posted : 7/27/2019 6:45:27 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

twitchy wrote:
He often spoke of bringing back an object from hyperspace and how paradigm shifting that would be for the world, and I always thought to myself 'Ah, but you did Terrence.'

That's a beautiful though. Thank you for it.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

twitchy
#5 Posted : 7/27/2019 8:49:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up

Legarto Rey
#6 Posted : 8/6/2019 8:04:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the post, twitchy. TM brought much to the table. In particular he gave the gift of shameless performing. The ability/need to present, what you have to offer, to an audience. That is big. Most of us resist the "spotlight". TM gifted a masterful intellect, scary linguistic skills, and SIGNIFICANT personal psychedelic consort, with the proletariat.

The McKenna brothers, Jon Ott and Sasha Shulgin...among many others, ushered in the current era of, applied ethnobotany and entheogenism! Regarding plant sourced tryptaminics and phenethylaminics, this team, during the last four decades, is non-pareil!

Peace

twitchy
#7 Posted : 8/28/2019 6:21:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Legarto Rey wrote:
Thanks for the post, twitchy. TM brought much to the table. In particular he gave the gift of shameless performing. The ability/need to present, what you have to offer, to an audience. That is big. Most of us resist the "spotlight". TM gifted a masterful intellect, scary linguistic skills, and SIGNIFICANT personal psychedelic consort, with the proletariat.

The McKenna brothers, Jon Ott and Sasha Shulgin...among many others, ushered in the current era of, applied ethnobotany and entheogenism! Regarding plant sourced tryptaminics and phenethylaminics, this team, during the last four decades, is non-pareil!

Peace

Youtube is a treasure trove for lectures and discussions and I've spent the last several weeks listening to Aldous Huxley and McKenna almost 24/7. Get them while you can, youtube is slowly starting to go downhill IMO, and starting to see a lot of channels and users getting content their pulled and/or censored.