We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Experiences using MHRB in gel caps? Options

FranLover
#1 Posted : 7/22/2019 7:40:48 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Im thinking about doing this for aya
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 7/22/2019 3:25:04 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

How so? Just the powdered bark in a capsule? Are you using any Harmalas?
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

FranLover
#3 Posted : 7/22/2019 5:02:37 PM

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
How so? Just the powdered bark in a capsule? Are you using any Harmalas?

Yes, precisley that ^_^ harmalas would be in the Caapi tea
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Legarto Rey
#4 Posted : 7/23/2019 9:33:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey FL,
This ROA can be "effective" with powdered MHRB, ACRB or Chaliponga.
Appropriate RIMA being a prerequisite!

Study this thread: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=52019

Peace

Brennendes Wasser
#5 Posted : 7/23/2019 10:10:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

I never looked into it so I have no clue and did not read that thread - but just by thinking aobut it I consider this:

Let's say MHRB has 1,5 % Spice content ...

Then 6,6 g of powder would be 100 mg Spice.

So I guess you would have to make a capsule of at least 6,6 g that would be huuuuuge Oô

I guess 0,7 g is the most you could stuff into 1 regular sized capsule ? :0

FranLover
#6 Posted : 7/23/2019 11:15:12 PM

Depends on who you are, as most on here recommend 2 to 5g´s of mimosa hostilis, which varies substantially from posts on erowid or anywhere else where people are taking 10-20g of mimosa hostilis, many times blacking out.

I imagine 3 capsules, which would be 3g of mimosa hostilis, would work great once stoned on aya (B Caapi)

FranLover
#7 Posted : 7/23/2019 11:20:02 PM

Legarto Rey wrote:
Hey FL,
This ROA can be "effective" with powdered MHRB, ACRB or Chaliponga.
Appropriate RIMA being a prerequisite!

Study this thread: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=52019

Peace

Hi Rey Lagarto!=) I´ve read that post many times before, and stumbled upon it many times just this week.

Legarto Rey
#8 Posted : 7/24/2019 9:12:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

OO caps hold @500mg powdered MHRB.
I've used full spectrum extracted Rue and moclobemide as RIMA for this ROA. Not tried with Caapi.
2-5grams MHRB(4-8caps) yields definite activity.

Peace

dreamer042
#9 Posted : 7/24/2019 4:22:58 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Digesting wood is difficult. Making tea is not difficult.

Just sayin' Very happy
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

FranLover
#10 Posted : 7/24/2019 8:28:45 PM

Legarto Rey wrote:
OO caps hold @500mg powdered MHRB.
I've used full spectrum extracted Rue and moclobemide as RIMA for this ROA. Not tried with Caapi.
2-5grams MHRB(4-8caps) yields definite activity.

Peace

Thank you. If it works Ill try it. Btw, did you purge when you did it like this?

FranLover
#11 Posted : 7/24/2019 8:29:42 PM

dreamer042 wrote:
Digesting wood is difficult. Making tea is not difficult.

Just sayin' Very happy

Its not making the tea which is difficult, its drinking it Surprised When I make the tea I am drinking all that wood anyway, only that suspended in water

dreamer042
#12 Posted : 7/25/2019 4:57:12 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Ya gotta filter the wood out of the water. Razz

You can use teabags with powdered material kuz mud sux.

You can also reduce to resin and cap that, but honestly sometimes I think that's harder to digest than the wood is lol.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

twitchy
#13 Posted : 7/25/2019 9:33:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:
...kuz mud sux. ...

It's rare that I literally LOL, but that one got me.
Laughing
Indeed mud sux, but 'sludge' is worse.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

Jees
#14 Posted : 7/25/2019 10:14:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You can think of a cold water extraction of bark powder. I've only tried that with phosphoric acided water (ph 3) but I suppose straight demin or distilled water works too.
2 Days in the fridge, shake often, decant/filter, drink the water yummie Crying or very sad
The cold fridge temps will limit the amount of oils/fats etc in the water which is great, the water taints only slightly purple. These drinks can be very powerful and no cooking required.

FranLover
#15 Posted : 7/25/2019 11:25:40 AM

Dreamer I'll filter it from now on, i wasnt sure thats how it was done. Jees that cold water extraction sounds very good and I will make it and try it.