We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Looking For An Artist Options

Metta-Morpheus
#1 Posted : 7/23/2019 7:15:47 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Hey all!
Ive been wanting to get some new ink done, and I’ve decided finally on what I want to get. But, im looking for an artist on here that would give the concept some pizzaz. I want the dmt molecule diagram, but I wanted an artists touch to make it more than just the plain ol chemistry class picture. If anyone has some thoughts and would be willing to get artsy, or anyone who has already drawn something like this that they would let me put on my body, I would much appreciate it! Also, if this applies to a new member, make a post in new member section, and I’ll reply. For some reason I couldn’t post this in the new member section
Thanks Cool
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 9/20/2019 4:35:24 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Just seen this, wondering if you'd want it looking like either of the examples below, with more colourful swirly bits, perhaps?
downwardsfromzero attached the following image(s):
DMTb&s.jpg (6kb) downloaded 68 time(s).
DMT.jpg (8kb) downloaded 68 time(s).

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Metta-Morpheus
#3 Posted : 10/14/2019 5:14:46 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

I just saw your reply. More like number 1. I’m trying to incorporate the molecule into an acacia tree branch with bees. The flowers would be the hydrogen atoms, the 6 and 5 ring like honey combs with the rest like wood, and the methyl(?) groups as leaves. I have a doodle I’ll post when I get home. But I would appreciate any art to consider if you already have some doodles

Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Metta-Morpheus
#4 Posted : 10/15/2019 5:08:18 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

Also, is the second what molecules actually look like? I always envision the first, but that’s high school chem for u.

null24
#5 Posted : 10/16/2019 4:37:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

is this something you are willing to shell out money on? Please don't say you offer "exposure"...

I'd be willing to send you to a portfolio link and work some stuff up, but not for free... depending on the number of revisions, whether or not client wants color etc, I'd typically charge $175 for a tattoo design.

MODS-If this is too close to soliciting on the forum, apologies and pls remove.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 10/17/2019 11:59:55 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
Also, is the second what molecules actually look like? I always envision the first, but that’s high school chem for u.

Kind of, but without the colour of course. The colour just helps us identify which atom is which in the diagram. The spheres represent a certain probability level of the electron fields around the molecule, or something like that. The first picture represents where the centres of the atoms are and how they are bonded to each other.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli