We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tried Something New And I Liked It Options

Metta-Morpheus
#1 Posted : 7/14/2019 10:24:36 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Hello all you out there. I wanted to share my experience from this weekend. It was quite different than my previous experiences with dmt. Now some people may not agree with how I went about it. It went against my normal traditions when smoking, but I got a whole new perspective on how use this tool.
So up until now I do a mini ceremony, mental prep and all that when smoking. I always shoot for a breakthrough, sometimes falling short, others blasting through the roof and beyond. But I recently tried to do a much smaller dose, just to feel out a “micro dose” of dmt. It was fun, but very short lived, as one would expect. So when we went camping this weekend, I presoaked a good pinch of weed with close to a half gram of dmt before leaving. When we sat around the fire, I loaded a bowl, about 3 hits, and puffed it spaced out a few minutes. The first hit was almost breakthrough, I could tell if I hit it again quickly it would have been. But I waited a few minutes, hit it again. My wife watched me apprehensively waiting to see if she needed to reach over and take the bubbler from me for a while. Wasn’t necessary in the end as I never broke through.
So a long story shortened, over the course of 3 or 4 hours I smoked all my presoaked weed, basically staying on dmt the whole time with one or two 10 minute breaks. It was a completely different experience. I was in the hyperspace mindset, while never leaving this world. Every time I repacked it, the fresh hit gave me incredible vibrant color bursts of whatever I looked at. I had an incredible amount of realizations and new ideas over the night. And towards the end, after I had smoked the whole half gram of spice, I swear I saw a wisp or pixie or light orb or whatever it was, out in the woods. But that’s another post I’ll make, because that was quite wild as well.
All and all it was a great night. I really enjoyed using this method to prolong and control the trip. At any point if I wanted I could have turned it into a breakthrough, but also could keep it where I wanted. The only drawback I noticed from soaking my brain with so much spice was I had a killer headache the next day, but that may not have had anything to do with it either.
Well thanks for letting me share. If anyone has tried this sorta thing I would like to hear your thoughts on the subject.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 7/15/2019 6:36:39 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

I enjoy this too! ^_^ https://www.dmt-nexus.me...;t=87944&find=unread

For everything bud brings to the table, I'm always glad to incorporate it in one way or another. Sometimes you just want to trip on divine knowledge, you dont want to go to zaney electric, face metling, third eye exploding hyperspace.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Metta-Morpheus
#3 Posted : 7/15/2019 9:44:12 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

That was my logic behind it. I wanted to see what would happen staying under the influence for a prolonged time, without the Zaney land like you said. I tried a run at an aya brew a couple weeks ago and threw it up way to fast, so I didn’t get much from it. I was trying to create something similar by redosing by smokeing. Not sure if it was, but it was definitely nice!

Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Loverofallthings
#4 Posted : 7/17/2019 10:12:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have also spent time in this level of the DMT experience before. Never for more than 45 minutes or so, but the meditative state that it brings on is so nice to extend.

WarpedDimension
#5 Posted : 7/18/2019 12:09:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Often when I have gone camping, I forget to hydrate and will wake up with a headache. Gotta drink them fluids, especially at altitude. Camping is awesome for any psychedelic! Taking any drug and it can be all to easy to forget to hydrate. Just a thought on the headache.

Sounds like a kickass time! I enjoy vaping like this with other people! I find it hard to ingest just the right amount. You have to really key in on how your are feeling with each hit. I have accidently broken through, which was fine, but come out of it going ooops! lol

I highly recommend changa if you enjoy DMT in this way. For me, it is much easier to dial it in to the length and level of my liking with changa.
“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

null24
#6 Posted : 7/18/2019 3:32:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Indeed a nice way to challenge your reality. I have not been successful in saying in that liminal DMT space for very long myself; although weed seems helpful for it, it eventually conflicts with the DMT leading to a collapse of everything into a sort of weird fractal foam. Reminds me of looking at an old color CRT-TV really close-up. This experience, which is singular, is really my main reason for saying the two don't synergize well. But, yes, sub-breakthrough DMT is an interesting place to explore. Have you tried it with harmalas? They slow things down and stretch it out, much different than weed. 8u65Carry onThumbs up
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Camponotus
#7 Posted : 7/18/2019 3:06:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
I was in the hyperspace mindset, while never leaving this world.

I have to share a "technique" I experienced with this kind of administration

It works independently of the weather or day/night

If you ball your hands widely with a "peephole" and place it in front of your opened eye(s)
you can see a whole new universe developing inside of it Shocked Laughing
It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish. - J.R.R. Tolkien

How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it. - Alexander Shulgin

Metta-Morpheus
#8 Posted : 7/18/2019 7:42:22 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

Youarewe and Null: I think you’re right about the water. I’m usually really good about hydrating, especially at festivals or camping or things of that nature. But thinking back, I think after I started smoking I didn’t hold to that very well. I actually remember a few times thinking to myself, “damn am I thirsty”, but putting minimal effort into fixing it. Rolling eyes And I have experimented with rue tea a few times with shrooms and oral spice, and only once while smoking, but that was an hour or so after prematurely throwing up most of an aya brew. I’ve tried extracting the Harmalas from the rue seed but failed. I just made a post in Changa section asking if anybody had advice about trying a 10x extract with rue seed instead of cappii. Do you fellow travelers have a thought on that?

Camponotus: My wife and I sat on our bed for probably 2 hours doing that on acid. It is exactly like you say!

null24
#9 Posted : 7/20/2019 3:58:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Depending on how used you are to smoking things, rue seeds can simply be smoked to achieve adequate MAOI to achieve results. Also, I think that rue extraction TEKs are made unduly difficult by directing seeds to be ground. The talks are on the surface, there's no need to process them.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Metta-Morpheus
#10 Posted : 7/21/2019 5:16:54 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

So I assume that means it’s a little rough to smoke straight seed? I smoke cigarettes and weed, very regularly so I’ll give that a try. Also good to know about the extractions advice. It was an obscene amount of filtering on my attemp. All the info I found said grind the seeds though so I did. Will give a try without grinding next time. Thanks