We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
The Phalaris Analysis Thread Options

nen888
#61 Posted : 7/19/2016 5:49:17 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

thanks for that good info Muskogee Herbman..

jamie wrote:
interesting the finding of 5-MeO-DMT in yugo red. I felt like it was in there in my extracts but TLC findings from others found only DMT.

..'yugo red' and 'turkey red' are (slightly confusingly) two different strains..a lot of P. brachyastachys has some 5meo with dmt, but P. arundinacea 'turkey red' was predominantly 5meo in 90s tests..

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jamie
#62 Posted : 7/19/2016 6:13:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

just to clarify, I have yugo red. Never grown turkey red yet. What does confuse me is that there seems to be some dispute over whether or not "yugo red" and "yugoslavian fresh cut" are the same strain. The strain I have is sold as "yugo red" but back in the day appleseed was talking about "yugoslavian fresh cut".

Dreamer042 did find 5-MeO-DMT in Turkey red but not Yugo.
Long live the unwoke.

avalon11
#63 Posted : 7/7/2019 7:40:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Could hexane be used to separate gramine from DMT?

dreamer042
#64 Posted : 7/8/2019 12:38:51 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

avalon11 wrote:
Could hexane be used to separate gramine from DMT?

We don't have official tests on that, but hexane and naphtha are close enough I'm confident it would work fine.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

avalon11
#65 Posted : 7/19/2019 6:34:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What about less known 7-methoxy-gramine which was also detected in phalaris grass?

dreamer042
#66 Posted : 7/20/2019 3:02:08 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

It doesn't seem the analysis in the first post of this thread detected that compound in any of the samples tested?

To know for sure you'd need to isolate the compound and do some solubility tests.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

«PREV234