We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Rue 10x Extract? Options

Metta-Morpheus
#1 Posted : 7/17/2019 9:40:52 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I am thinking about doing a 10x extract with rue in the same sense as a 10x with cappii. I was gonna boil 10 grams for an hour and a half or so, then filter off nicely, and reduce down to a small enough amount of liquid to simmer into a gram of herb. Then I was going to enhance it with a gram of spice to make Changa. Any reason why this wouldn’t work? I only ask instead of just experimenting is because I only have 20 grams or so of rue seed left before I need to get some more and I have an aya brew planned soon.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 8/3/2019 1:32:43 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

So I tried this. It worked. And what a nice addition to smoke Harmalas at the same time.

So if anyone else wants to try this, I can confirm it works. I smoked some without spice just to see what it does. Within 5 minutes I felt like I drank a cup of rue tea. Tasted like burnt popcorn though.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers