We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Friends who want to ride.... Options

Kettle
#1 Posted : 7/17/2019 2:10:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi All.

I'm pretty new, Took me a a while to find my way, but I like DMT, Fully respect it, take it every week or two, breaking through each time, I just keep smoking more, there are two things that I remember, just keep smoking, and im ok. I have found it a very beneficial tool for me to no longer think about other vices (alcohol mainly, and cigarettes) or fears I guess..

I have experienced wonderful things but almost equally uncomfortable. I has been life changing for me, a special non addictive vice for me! because of this I talk to my friends and as the weeks go on the list of them who want to try it grows.

I explain to them that its not what you think, and that its incredibly frightening. just its power is intimidating, and you need to reach the threshold for what your searching for etc.. I tell them to come on hear and read all the first time to hyperspace posts (mine included) terrifying stuff, if your wise. (they don't).

This helps the list numbers down.

one of them is my best mate, he needs it in a way, he does live 5 hours away.

Hey I like doing it by myself,

but he is a control freak, I tell him he has to truly submit, in the end I gave him the last of my stash about 150mg, and my machine (that's how non addictive it is (id never do this with anything else), he has scales, instructions. etc. Even after everything I said so what are you plans? leave the kids at daycare, meditation and lights down. and he was like, im thinking of going to the public park... agh..what do you do...

any how the other two who are relentless (good on them), are trusting and keen to do it right, father and son duo, ones 60.

We have a property out in nature and I want to have a rule if they are going to partake they are going to have 3 rides before they never do it again. I think this is a good rule. it doesn't have to be straight after each other or anything like that. but I honestly think its what they want, what do you think?

How would you guide a small brave flock when your green as fuck.....

PS Mate 1 above was shocked when I said I wanted to try ketamine and thought it was a terrible idea.. why on earth do people who have no real understanding of drugs want to take the most powerful thing, not even drug most powerful thing at 100% straight to the brain you thought you had..... kinda excited to see how it pans out..

kettle

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

misohim
#2 Posted : 7/17/2019 2:20:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am always down to share/smoke some changa with close friends if they seem really interested. Some of my favourite afternoons have been sitting in the public park under a nice tree, sharing a changa joint with friends and watching the trees/clouds transform in front of our eyes. Nothing too intense but sometimes intense is not what we're looking for.

I don't see an issue sharing with people, but try to at least get them to put some effort into researching/understanding what they may be getting into before they try it. If they aren't willing to spend some time learning about it, I don't think it's really worth sharing with them.

If they do try it and like what they find, and are driven enough, they will learn to extract for themselves just as we all have.

I am kind of hesitant giving out massive doses to people for their first time though, because if they happen to have a bad reaction (seen it happen - not pretty) its easy for the blame to shift from the drug onto you for providing it. On the other hand, if someone extracts themselves and smokes their own product, and has a terrible experience, there is no one to blame for it other than themselves.

Be careful dude, im sure you'll make the right choice.

Kettle
#3 Posted : 7/17/2019 2:41:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know man, but living 5 hours away I had to leave it with him as, hell atm I will smoke with any mate that wants to join any time. but I cant make "his" time right, so I thought id leave it with him so he can exercise, clear his head etc.

and hell yeah man changa in a park sounds great but a gut who doesn't know anything really about drugs trying to operate a machine in a park, cops see him they will probably lock him up as a meth head, he doesn't listen. but he was the one who led me here. he was going to make it for me. I'm just more 'proactive'...…. druggy.

your right though I think a well measured out joint of changa isn't a bad idea at all, thanks bud.

I cant even imagine someone freaking out, im the only one who is yet to smoke it out of my friends. whats it like? god should I even ask...

kettle

misohim
#4 Posted : 7/17/2019 2:48:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

you're right about him smoking a machine in a park for the first time being a bad idea.. does he not have a back yard?

changa is beautiful, you can go super deep with a bong or just throw a fair amount into a paper, roll it up, and smoke as you see fit. I prefer to sit and 'make friends with' the experience rather than blasting off and then coming down 5 or 10 minutes later. I find that dmt doesn't really teach me a lot but it provides me with the space to learn for myself, so the longer I can spend comfortably in that space, the better. Some of my most insightful sessions have been drawn out low dose sessions out in the bush.

Magic stuff it is! Much change can occur in the changa space ! Learning to sing and use your voice in new ways, learning to ways to think, communicating with the forest etc. It can go very deep without needing massive doses.

Kettle
#5 Posted : 7/17/2019 3:08:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Absolutely magic,

I have been good with booze over the last couple of years like didn't drink last year and only drank 30 days this year 2/3 planned. proper bad addiction I'm just stubborn and "resisted drinking". any how learning as much about recovery as I could over the last few years and recently "discovering meditation" I know, idiot it took me so long. DMT was a drug I was using to fill the void left by booze, non addictive etc.. but addiction is linked with fear, anxiety, loss, self pity.

So for me in a way it removed that association, trigger, I don't know. but its not the same as before. so I decided to see if that was the case with my other vices so I gave up smoking cigarettes, just one day. Being able to use the places DMT has taken me to lock those vices in a box is amazing. The only time I really feel like a cigarette is after I smoke DMT. I can be shown something much more fearful very easily, my friends don't listen it can be violently scary and if I can remember in DMT world that I have done my best with the things that could harm the temple I can be an atom in its better for me. so easy don't drink or smoke.

I have to remember changa, I just had a super bumpy experience and got me rattled.

Weeds fine for changa right?

misohim
#6 Posted : 7/17/2019 3:51:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah awesome dude, im currently battling an alcohol addiction and as im coming out of it im slowly reabsorbing myself into the path i cut myself off from (dmt and plants).. its funny actually, i used to get drunk and then smoke dmt, and finally it shut me out and told me quite literally.. look and feel what you are bringing to this experience.. dont come back here like this again.. i tried smoking again straight after because im stubborn but i was literally blocked out and didnt push it any further. interesting stuff for sure!

ahh im not a fan of weed plus dmt. caapi leaf + dmt + maoi is a classic. or you can just infuse the dmt into any inert plant that is smooth to smoke. But yeah I wouldn't mix it into weed but everyone is different.

Good luck! Pm me if you have any questions about making the changa, although im sure you can find all the answers on the forums.

DreadedShaman
#7 Posted : 7/17/2019 5:09:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kettle wrote:

Weeds fine for changa right?

Weed is fine for changa, though I also find that THC muddles the experience.

My go to herb is mullein, has a nice smooth smoke.

abrelosojos
#8 Posted : 7/17/2019 6:42:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i know the feeling of wanting to share the experience with your close friends.

Been putting a lot of pressure on some to try 5-meo, for them to kick some habits. But as some may not really need that eartquake in their lives, i´ve been trying to get them into other psychedelics. Two months ago one friend came to visit, and we had a great time with some dried cubensis mushrooms, after trying to catch some waves, just relaxing on a beachclub.

It sure relaxed my friend and helped him feel that triptamine headspace after a decade of trying lsd for him.

They do joke about me pushing 5-meo on a groupchat. and definitely all of them are a bit afraid of doing dmt of 5-meo if they do not do it in their idealized set & setting. outside on nature, with an spiritual guide, etc.

For me as mesohim wrote, i´m hesitant on giving them a big dose on anything due the implications he mentions. but how can not i share the treasure that we have seen! if i had days to spend with them then a slow dose would be the best and go from there. But i don´t know if i´ll see them again in one year. That´s a lot of time.

Kettle
#9 Posted : 7/18/2019 5:13:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

misohim wrote:
Yeah awesome dude, im currently battling an alcohol addiction and as im coming out of it im slowly reabsorbing myself into the path i cut myself off from (dmt and plants).. its funny actually, i used to get drunk and then smoke dmt, and finally it shut me out and told me quite literally.. look and feel what you are bringing to this experience.. dont come back here like this again.. i tried smoking again straight after because im stubborn but i was literally blocked out and didnt push it any further. interesting stuff for sure!

ahh im not a fan of weed plus dmt. caapi leaf + dmt + maoi is a classic. or you can just infuse the dmt into any inert plant that is smooth to smoke. But yeah I wouldn't mix it into weed but everyone is different.

Good luck! Pm me if you have any questions about making the changa, although im sure you can find all the answers on the forums.

man, all the power to you with the booze aye. it can be the most horrible thing to have a problem with. I was the same I stayed away from all this stuff in the end like pretty much everything, because I was pretty damaged underneath it all and after experiencing DMT I was right. I wouldn't have handled it with all the booze, the way I was. now im in a better place, best of luck bud.

yeah I may dm you, I kinda have to tell you how I first did make it, it was my first time, pretty embarrassing though, and a fair bit silly, and why I am a little wary. acacia confusia 100 grams in a simple STB extraction so I left the 2nd of 5 bowls evaporating for too long and was left with a yellow goo. didn't look like much so I simply dropped in enough weed to soak it up, probably 3 cones worth, put it in a cone had my first cone, smashed it, packed another, smashed it and held then I put the bong down 1 second before all hell broke loose.

I have no idea how much I smoked the first time. made me really, really respect the power of the stuff though.

Im pretty sure that's not how you make it.

yeah I know abrelosojos I want to share but yes I don't want the responsibility of the spiritual guide. we have a place in nature and its 6 hours drive from the city, if they come.... you guys are great I mean really great but it would be nice to talk to someone about it, that's the selfish side.

but mainly im just scared of fucking them up like with my first terrifying ride.

but these are people who are going to do it anyway, better under my roof.... I don't know.

On a side note just had a good yield from max ion salt tek.

Psilosopher?
#10 Posted : 7/18/2019 6:16:17 AM

Don't Panic

I personally do not give anyone DMT to try on their own. Either i facilitate, or they can find it elsewhere. Even my closest mates, i would not just give it to them. Only exception is if i know a particular mate is a seasoned psychonaut and have plenty of experience in the past. Even then, i would be wary.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

Kettle
#11 Posted : 7/18/2019 7:50:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mmmm, yeah, now I'm starting to feel bad. he hasn't done it or enough or id get a call. I was just trying to allow him to find the right time. maybe I will ring him and tell him to wait till im back in town.

abrelosojos
#12 Posted : 7/18/2019 4:58:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

We always think we are a great judge of character of our own friends.

Some you have to take them by the hand. Other have already done experiences as ayahuasca and have kept it private. Some are ready to fly on their own. Other will guide us and show us stuff we haven´t seen.

Clear & detailed instructions always help.