We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
dreamy sedative Options

remediosvaro
#1 Posted : 10/21/2012 11:05:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i wanna make a tincture where i can take it and just go into my bed and mellow out and fall asleep. a warm dreamy feeling mix.

i know about hops, kava, passion flower, and all off that. but most dont work on me and kava is illegal here.

im thinking valerian, st johns wort, caapi, and im not sure, but maybe california poppy.

what would you guys add/take out

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

marz
#2 Posted : 10/21/2012 11:12:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DID U SEE My Post on Natural Sleep Aid - Dream Inducing LINK: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=37745

it has alot of the ingredients u have listed + More natural Botanicals

"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution

remediosvaro
#3 Posted : 10/22/2012 8:10:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah i saw, but the majority of them are bunk.. such as chamomile and all. also i want something euphoric and sedating, not just like taking valerian

FranLover
#4 Posted : 7/17/2019 5:09:27 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Anyone can add anything to this?=)
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

BeJake
#5 Posted : 7/17/2019 2:31:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Try a simple brew made with Laurel and chamomille. I suggest to harvest chamomille directly from fields, the effect is stronger when it's fresh.

twitchy
#6 Posted : 7/17/2019 3:15:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Valerian in larger, but reasonable doses is a pretty potent sleep aid. Chamomile works but like another poster mentioned, freshly collected is the way to go. If you're looking for euphoric and sedating, I really would try to get your hands on fresh material with either of these. The crap that comes in a box of tea at the store has been collected, dried, and processed to the point of uselessness IME. I'd be willing to bet a FRESH blend of valerian root, chamomile, and skullcap would do the trick. Be very careful with laurel. Also if you can get some melatonin, it will help you stay asleep once you get there, and I've been experimenting with a blend of melatonin and Calea zacatechichi for dream exploring but it's just about useless if you smoke marijuana.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

Wolfnippletip
#7 Posted : 7/17/2019 3:26:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I take over the counter doxylamine succinate and 2 mgs melatonin every night to sleep. The doxylamine is an antihistamine which allows it to serve double duty as a maintenance med for allergies. It is fast acting, and if dosed correctly has little hangover the next morning like diphenhydramine.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

FranLover
#8 Posted : 7/20/2019 1:57:37 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Twitchy maybe one could use a calea tincture to achieve an adequate dosing.

BeJake thats sounds great, if only I could manage to succsesfully germinate chamomile 🤔

My recipe for a sedated sleep (slight visuals included) is smoke a good joint with 12mg of melatonin and lay with a big pillow under your knees. Listening to hypnosis sleep tapes might be fun too. I suppose low to average dose of edible cannabis really is good for what OP suggested aswell "i can take it and just go into my bed and mellow out and fall asleep. a warm dreamy feeling mix."
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.