We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
synesthesia Options

ZomakMk7
#1 Posted : 7/16/2019 2:26:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone! So im gonna make it short, everytime i smoke marijuana i have some sort of synesthesia where i can literally feel the sound waves of a song im listening to with speakers. This happens to me since i did 5-meo-dmt and i had that switch activated in my brain related to weed, you know, weed for most people after an intense psychedelic trip changes completely and one of the changes for me was this.
Has this happened to anyone else?
What i found about synesthesia is that its mostly seeing color with music or being able to taste colors, but i havent had those symptoms , thats why im asking you guys!
Fun fact I've been able to breakthrough on weed once after the 5-meo-dmt

Thanks in advanced! Sending love and good vibes your way!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 7/16/2019 11:30:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, it is mostly sight and sound. Other forms of synesthesia seem to occur less often, or are less often being discussed. I think touch is the third most often mixed up sense. Things feeling warm or cold, or soft or hard, etc.

I have never experienced, or heard of anyone experiencing smell or taste being mixed up with other senses.

WarpedDimension
#3 Posted : 7/17/2019 1:21:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Perhaps you can relate to this video. I like ted talks!

β€œSilence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

FranLover
#4 Posted : 7/17/2019 5:59:47 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Hi dudeVery happy Synesthesia is big. Ive come out of a dmt trip feeling a sensation in my body which was a texture, a smell, and an emotion all at the same time. It was so powerful, completley alien, and oddly nice.

Synesthesia has leaked in to life in so many ways, plants hypnotize me and its synesthetic in nature. I see more than the plant, I can feel the leaf and the green color which is mesmerizing, hypnotic, and I feel its peace and innocence... its all mixed.

The craziest change is being able to create clear images in my brain, of plants or jesters or hyperspace beings, that look more like dmt than dmt, and I dont know how I do it, I just can: sometimes the image is created while im driving. I see it perfectly, and at the same time I dont know where in my brain the image is being created, if in my imagination, the subconcious, the fieldvision where psychedelic images occur, the dreaming aparatus, etc. I am not creating them, I just make a space in my brain so that they can occur. Thats whats shocking; they make themselves. This had never happened to me before dmt and it started happening id say right about after my first dmt use

Of course the dmt space is pure synethesia. Why so many blue people in hindu religion? Youll see in hyperspace! Its all synesthetic. To see a blue person and feel a very specific way based on the skin texture of the blue people, on the texture of the objects, be them hyperspatial or mundane. Synesthesia is the staple of hyperspace communication and divine knowledge: meaning through colors and designs which can be unpackaged, and ordered through the imagination and the senses, but which are beyond the senses, and so cause synesthesia becausd of the incapacity of the senses to understand senses and realities foreign to it, beyond its understanding because of its complexity.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence β—‹ Shiva β—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving β™‘See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.β™‘
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

ZomakMk7
#5 Posted : 7/17/2019 2:37:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
Yes, it is mostly sight and sound. Other forms of synesthesia seem to occur less often, or are less often being discussed. I think touch is the third most often mixed up sense. Things feeling warm or cold, or soft or hard, etc.

I have never experienced, or heard of anyone experiencing smell or taste being mixed up with other senses.

Its something truly amazing, and yeah i havent seen one post about synesthesia in the forum since i join (but never used the search so ill do that later)
Really intersting topic

ZomakMk7
#6 Posted : 7/17/2019 2:50:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

YouAreWeAmI wrote:
Perhaps you can relate to this video. I like ted talks!

Who doesn't like Ted talks! The thing is that i havent experienced it with colors (hope i do some day Big grin ) it seems amazing, thank you for sharing!

twitchy
#7 Posted : 7/17/2019 3:02:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had the worst problems with synesthesia when I was a kid. It wasn't drug related, but I couldn't stand to touch certain materials like cardboard or demim and corduroy materials because I could literally taste them when I touched them. This continued all the way into my mid-twenties when I eventually got a job at a corrugated paper manufacturing plant and I think the constant over-exposure to the material finally cured this. Hell I was about 25 when I finally wore my first pair of jeans. Later in life I did some research on this phenomena and it's apparently fairly common in autistic and genius children. My I.Q. had tested in the 96th percentile, so I assumed it had something to do with that but I never really understood the mechanism behind it. It was a relief to find out that others experienced this though. Later in life of course, I found that mescaline recreated similar symptoms but with sounds and colors instead of touch and taste.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

dragonrider
#8 Posted : 7/17/2019 4:13:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think many people have it without being even aware of it.

I remember the first time that i became aware of it, and it was when i was 16 and on LSD. I was at a friends house, and we where listening to music playing on his taperecorder (oh my god, this makes me feel like an old grandpa....back when we still had television, phonebooths and taperecorders son) and suddenly the room got cold. Just when the taperecorder stopped.

And at that moment i became aware of the fact that music made the room feel warmer, and that it had always been that way for me. It just never realy stood out to me as something special and now it did.

ZomakMk7
#9 Posted : 7/17/2019 4:38:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
Hi dudeVery happy Synesthesia is big. Ive come out of a dmt trip feeling a sensation in my body which was a texture, a smell, and an emotion all at the same time. It was so powerful, completley alien, and oddly nice.

Synesthesia has leaked in to life in so many ways, plants hypnotize me and its synesthetic in nature. I see more than the plant, I can feel the leaf and the green color which is mesmerizing, hypnotic, and I feel its peace and innocence... its all mixed.

The craziest change is being able to create clear images in my brain, of plants or jesters or hyperspace beings, that look more like dmt than dmt, and I dont know how I do it, I just can: sometimes the image is created while im driving. I see it perfectly, and at the same time I dont know where in my brain the image is being created, if in my imagination, the subconcious, the fieldvision where psychedelic images occur, the dreaming aparatus, etc. I am not creating them, I just make a space in my brain so that they can occur. Thats whats shocking; they make themselves. This had never happened to me before dmt and it started happening id say right about after my first dmt use

Of course the dmt space is pure synethesia. Why so many blue people in hindu religion? Youll see in hyperspace! Its all synesthetic. To see a blue person and feel a very specific way based on the skin texture of the blue people, on the texture of the objects, be them hyperspatial or mundane. Synesthesia is the staple of hyperspace communication and divine knowledge: meaning through colors and designs which can be unpackaged, and ordered through the imagination and the senses, but which are beyond the senses, and so cause synesthesia becausd of the incapacity of the senses to understand senses and realities foreign to it, beyond its understanding because of its complexity.

Yup, yup and yup i can toootally relate to what your saying and experienced, and now that you mention al this, after 5-meo-dmt my dreams have become super lucid and i have like a 75% chance of them being lucid and in most of those dreams there is a point where something "activates" a bunch of senses and i feel like it starts building up to a breakthrough (ive been scared to take that "jump" the past few months because everything goes completely black and my stupid ego tells me im gonna like die die and fear jump right in the play and i force myself to wake up)
Next time im gonna try to take courage and make the jump anyway because i have done it a bunch of times before but between the the day after doing the 5meo and like 2 months after, tgey were like "flashbacks" (whatever that really means) maybe theres something my higher self is trying to tell me (i think i know what it is,lol)
Also whenever i concentrate in "living the moment", when i clear my mind from everything and put my atention to what im doing and all my senses, i feel like i can even connect to a simple bag, i can feel the textures like never before, even if there's music or other noises i can hear how i slowly move it and i feel those little noises and feel the colors of the bag, idk its something so mindblowing! Super interesting
Thank you!