We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The "Storm" Options

Maxtraxx
#1 Posted : 7/16/2019 12:28:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Today, I realized for sure, that despite my many attempts, with anywhere from 40-50 mg, I have yet to reach the other side.

Only just now have I experienced the "storm" that is mentioned in so many accounts, and understand that it is the analogue to the "sound barrier" that when broken, collapses in a massive sonic boom.

Not only did it feel as though the elements (outside) conspired to become too intense to bear, the sun too hot, the wind too strong, the light too bright (all in the first few seconds), but a greater storm began to rage inside my head. After perhaps 30 seconds, the only thing that was left of my awareness of "me" was my mind, and it was filled with a raging cacophony of voices, shreds of conversations with friends and family members, the rushing noise of water, thunder and piercing screeches, pings and bells, repeating, booming like shots from an automatic rifle, echoing and colliding with each other and crashing in crisp static of white noise. My consciousness felt like a rag doll snatched up by a tornado, battered by all the debris that was racing up and down in the spinning vortex.

I was in this state for about two minutes, unaware of my surroundings, sightless, completely dislocated from the here and now, but conscious none the less. I was not frightened or emotional in any sense, just riding the storm and letting it toss me and drag me any which way it pleased. Not that I had any choice in that!

When my sight returned, I recognized the landscape that I know so well, but there was so much "stuff" in the air that it looked like it was raining heavily. I was sitting in a deck chair and could barely focus on my legs and feet in front of me. The storm continued in my head, but I was back again, in the here and now, and I tried to comprehend what was happening. The "stuff" in the air, of course, were thick lattices of rainbow colored mosaics and fields of energy and light. And this stuff seemed to pour from the trees and roofs of buildings and to shoot out from the reeds of shrubs and grasses. Everything was "wet" and drenched in its splendor.

Then I think I took my first breath in a handful of minutes, or so it seemed. The storm had passed and moved on to some other, unseen territory. And I felt like I had run a marathon and a half.

Now, a good half hour later, I am feeling a bit drained, but otherwise OK.
I have had several very intense experiences before today, and with up to 50mg, I thought for sure, that I was reaching the "other side", and accepted that what I was experiencing was "it". And I was fine with that.

And now I can at least imagine, that there can be another "side" to this unsettling storm, that one may break through to, with a resounding "boom", like with the sonic wall.

Be safe everyone Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Kettle
#2 Posted : 7/17/2019 2:29:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey bud, Had a couple of violent ones.

Worse was the first for me, too much, but the one common thing that I find shocking is the sounds. sometimes the sounds are so alien its terrifying, how can they be alien they are noises? but I know.

Alarms in the abyss. so scary was my first time from the noises, and to be truly alone. I only got through my first month by remembering I'm a recovering pisshead and use to search for the abyss in a way, haven't gone that far too many times though would like to now, just finetuning the amount.

then the alien vomit into this dimension. feels so normal when its there, sometimes so unusual here blue and yellow things and strange noises.

Sometimes the noises are so visceral I can almost vomit, but I remember I'm on DMT and it can go away instantly. I'm so much calmer if I remember.

The noises calm pretty quickly for me though I think.

Hope you puppy doesn't look at you as strangely as mine does at me when I smoke.

kettle

Kettle
#3 Posted : 7/18/2019 5:20:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey dude, spent all day trying to recognise the noise that has such an affect on me in there. I remembered, but its weird. when I was 11 I stood too close to my sister when we were playing with the golf clubs and I copped a 3 wood to the nose on the follow through (accidentally) . got knocked out 2 broken eye sockets, broken nose obviously, couldn't see. but that was the noise. because it was so different to any other as the loud noise came from inside my head kinda