We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The music box.. Options

misohim
#1 Posted : 7/17/2019 1:55:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry for the weird format, didn't copy over well from notepad.

One experience out of many..

Years ago, I found myself at an entheogenic gathering in the australian bush,
surrounded by like-minded individuals. I made friends with some people camping
nearby and after a day of hanging out and talking about all things plant and psychedelic
related, was gifted some MDMA and mushroom infused chocolate made from psilocybe subaeruginosa.

As the night goes on, we all decide to eat the mdma together. Now i've eaten a lot of mdma
before and have experienced it in a lot of different settings, but this night felt different.
Maybe it was the people and energy I was surrounded by, or maybe something else, but as
it started coming on and I felt the familiar waves overtake me, I noticed something odd about the stars.

It was a super clear night and the stars appeared to be taking the shape of a buddhist mandala/map that I had seen
earlier that day, a big sculpture next to the speakers stage. I was lying on the ground watching the stars
slowly take the shape of this map and felt a very profound feeling that something special
was going to take place that night.

All of a sudden, my MDMA fueled mind decided it would be a good idea to eat an unknown amount of the
subaeruginosa chocolate, as I felt nothing could go wrong due to the MDMA. Great idea. An hour later
I am still lying on the ground watching the sky, and became aware of what looked like mycelial networks
between the stars, with lights moving between stars at immeasurable speeds. Some time around this point I
became surrounded by a transperant purple geodesic dome. It expanded a few meters around my body and I was
astonished by how clear my mind was while witnessing this super vivid visuals all around me.

Around the time both the MDMA and mushrooms were peaking, while still lying on the ground,
I remembered I had a few grams of changa that I had made a year or two previously but had never smoked or paid much attention to.
What better time to roll up a joint of it and smoke it? I felt like this is what the night was leading to.
I got up, walked to my car, rolled up a smallish joint of the enhanced leaf, went back to the mattress under the stars and began to smoke.
All of a sudden my eyes were closed by a gentle force, and a red hypercube appeared in my closed eye vision. I took another drag and held it in.
Before i knew it, the red cube expanded and I found myself in a stable hyper-real room. This room had the most plastic/pastel looking textures and
the colours of the walls/room were constantly changing, but the room was static. This place was inhabited. I was greeted by a friendly super digital/hd
looking humanoid. He was turning a handle on some kind of box and as he did this, the most amazing, bizarre, alien, beautiful music was coming out of it.
I was in complete shock at the stableness of this experience and the clearness of the visions and music.

The being was trying to communicate with me and would do so with a visual/symbolic language that appeared above his head. Almost like chatting in a video game but
with alien symbols instead of english. Soon this vision folded back up into the red cube and then faded from my vision. I was left gobsmaked. I decided to smoke the rest of the joint and what
happened next caught me well off gaurd. As I inhaled again, I found myself face to face with the box again, which unfolded in the exact same way and before
I knew it, I was back in the exact same room with the exact same entity greeting me again! No way! This time he spent more time trying to communicate with me
through this visual language, and I could tell he was being very patient with me not understanding him. I couldnt stop thinking about how beautiful his house
was and how grateful I was to be let into his home.

Soon enough this faded again, and I opened my eyes to find myself surrounded by the same purple geodesic energy dome. But I wasn't done yet. I still had grams of the enhanced
leaf left and felt like I couldnt stop there. So back to the car I go, roll up another joint, walk back to the mattress, light up. Boom.
Back to the exact same place with the same entity. As the night progressed I spent around 2+ hours smoking dmt constantly, throughout the whole mdma/mushroom peak
and every single time, I was back with this entity. He took me around his 'house' and introducted me to his 'family', all of the time the place I was in was super stable
and I was absolutely certain at the time that this place was real and tangible, but in another time and space than we usually exist. Dmt being the gateway to these realms.

This was my first time mixing MDMA, mushrooms and dmt, and I was absolutely blown away by what happened. I'm not super experienced with dmt and changa but every
experience I have had with it has been completely unique in relation to every other time, so it shocked me that over the course of 2+ hours and multiple joints, I was encountering
the same place with the same beings and same communication etc. Amazing!

I eventually decided to go to sleep and while I was lying down I was overcome with an immense wave of laughter and joy, lasting about 40 minutes. I thought deeply about
times I was scared of the unknown, or took things too seriously, and all I could do was laugh. Laugh at how rediculous my fears were and how far they were from the truth
of my experiences.

I am extremely grateful for the personal journey these plants have taken me on since encountering changa the first time years ago. I have gained a deep appreciation for the
country I live in and the places I have been and people I have met through my travels relating to these plants, and I can only wonder what adventures I will be taken on
in the future!

Much love all, enjoy Smile

The music box was kind of like this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Ir4B4K7fI

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Kettle
#2 Posted : 7/17/2019 3:21:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, thanks bud you make me excited about the vastness I am yet to discover. where are u im currently within 10km of our most famous landmarks.

kettle

FranLover
#3 Posted : 7/17/2019 7:25:37 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

mmm the rain song...I always get reminiscent feelings of Orcarina of Time on dmt=) 7 sages surrondung you to gift you the triforce (a triangle with a triangle in the middle know as the ultimate power) is like dmt.

Your trip was amazing and I think you have a lot of courage to dose so many things at once.

The greatest adventure still lay ahead!
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

HagRaven13
#4 Posted : 7/20/2019 10:55:31 AM

laughter is the best medicine

thanks for the link, i was thinking about how greet changa would be earlier today out the blue and this has definitely inspired me to find some. im going to check your threads out for sure and hope your next journey goes just as well!Smile