We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Physical changes during/after doing dmt Options

HagRaven13
#1 Posted : 7/9/2019 9:02:36 AM

laughter is the best medicine

So ive been trying to gain a culmination of relations between users trips, so any input is appreciated. After smoking dmt for sometime ive had a strange reoccurring anomaly happen at the end of a breakthrough or in the middle of a low dose, where i look at my hand and realize i cant see my finger nails and my arms are completely smooth, hairless and vein less. this has happened more than once, especially when listen to Hindu mantras(but even without) and i just wanna know if anyone had similar visual distortions when looking at there body on dmt?...sorry if this post has already been ask, i couldn't find it, a link would be appreciated if so.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Wolfnippletip
#2 Posted : 7/9/2019 2:18:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've looked at myself in the mirror on a sub-breakthrough dose and what I saw was some kind of perfected, stylized alternate universe version of my face, covered in thousands of tiny flowing crystals. It was amazing and very different from the morphing Silly Putty LSD face in the mirror effect.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

HagRaven13
#3 Posted : 7/10/2019 5:42:57 AM

laughter is the best medicine

very interesting ive been wanting to try that but part of me is scared for what i might see, also i dont have a mirror that doesnt require me to stand up lol. But what was your dose and timing exactly? If you dont mind me asking.

FranLover
#4 Posted : 7/10/2019 7:01:18 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Yes indeed...smooth hyperspace skin! Although smooth isnt exactly what I would call it. Look at your belly, it will look weird. Its like the whole body will react to dmt...that is what is happening, its not a visual hallucination...i dont think.

Ever look at something and not see it? You see it, but your brain cant send the message that it saw it, so you are seeing it but not grasping it. Yeah, thats a jammed brain dmt moment, but the miroir thing...Wow...your whole face will morph like in that pearl jam video or alice in wonderland cat grin. so weird!! You say "i cant actually be grinning like that! How can I be seeing it if its not what is actually happening?? how high am I??"

Its the dmt working behind the eyelids...it plays with everything you give it.

A good one is when your eyes explode with fractals...you place your palms in your eyes, your palms are fractals...quite shocking.

The funniest is when you wake up with your hairs standing up, all disheveled, like a soldier returning home. It must electrify your hair or something.

Also what happens to the penis on psychedelics, but particularly after breakthrough on changa, is quite shocking!
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Maxtraxx
#5 Posted : 7/14/2019 6:50:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've come to smoke the spice only outdoors after a few indoors sessions, and try to keep my eyes open as much as I can. Here my OEV's. CEV's at another time.

I have noticed that the spice "flattens" the details of the landscape and repaints it in brighter and more primary colors than the normal experience. Every tree, or animal, or structure seems to be reduced to some iconic form and a single luminous color. All surface details of distant things become "washed out" and coated with this intense, luminous primary color. This is especially impressive with distant mountains that seem to "zoom" and compress into panels of colors in various distances. Then, of course, that entire landscape is draped in the familiar mosaics that, for me, are very consistent in composition, and appear like a vastly complex and intricate "coordinate system" (much unlike our longitude and latitude system). This same "structure" appears to be floating, or lying on top of the landscape, but it also expands throughout the air and the sky, and looks to be more spherical off the ground, with intricately detailed interiors, and all connecting and interacting with each other.

This is on about 40mg.
Adding 20mg to the same sitting, the visual field seems to flatten even more, and the earlier distinct sections of landscape effectively "melt" into each other and become "smears" of undefined colors. Parts of the mosaics become very agitated and vibrate and pulsate in flashes of blues, greens, reds and yellows. Kind of like seeing stars when you bang your head, but more structured and complex and consistent with the "lattice" of the coordinate system. BTW, this is also the time when conscious thought becomes very very difficult and I can imagine passing out if there had been just a little bit more spice in the vaporizer. And I mean really, loosing consciousness. So, careful with those higher doses, I would say.

Kettle
#6 Posted : 7/17/2019 12:47:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes.

Almost every time my skin goes smooth, I sometimes loose my finger sometimes, or drop to 3 fingers sometimes not, but then I get alien ultra smooth alien feline skin, almost like im an alien cat. weird ha.

and outside is similar to what you describe almost like a moving painting with a translucent overlay, and smooth.

I find it weird how so many of the adventures have alarming similarities even though we live all over the world.

Btw just want to thank everyone here. for along the way your calm insightful advice to others along the way has helped me a lot.

just looked it up, its been 8 weeks since day 1. god.

Kettle