We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
[Updated 23/8/19] Another trip report, met with male higher entity(pics) Options

ClaSsiS
#1 Posted : 7/14/2019 4:16:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[Update 23/8/19]
Another trip sharing experience and if you saw or know something similar please share with me. I did all these 3 trips in 1 night. Each picture I draw is just only the moment that I be able to capture/memorize clearly for each trip. Everything is moving all the time and very complex.

First pic, I immediately felt presence of these 2 male entities. They smiled at me and they seem to remember me. It's like I came back to where I belong/home. To be honest, I am very delighted that they remember. I felt like I am on a hospital bed and on the way to some operation. In the middle to me it felt like a portal. I didn't think or react or know what to do. I just enjoy the moment. After I came back down I want to go right back in there.

Second pic, This is from second trip. This time I met with female entity she also smiled at me. I think she is the same rainbow female entity from my 3-4 weeks ago trip experience (her presence is the same). I am not 100% sure because she look a little different. Then there is a symbol(portal) pop up on the upper left. It is quite distinguished from anything else in the background. When I move my eye and focus on that I suddenly got suck in to that portal. And to other side I met this higher being (third pic) a male entity and the entire time I only saw his shoulder he is very tall.

For some reason, I know that he is much higher than any other entities I met. I try to ask question that I always wonder about the truth and about myself which is the reason I start all this DMT journey (I ask him in my first language). This might sound weird, he didn't talk to me like we human normally did but something came into/insert my mind "drink it and we will talk more" in English. I am stunned and shock at the same time. He seem to know that I got all the important component to make Ayahuasca which I ordered and everything arrived just 1-2 weeks before this. But didn't have the opportunity to brew it yet. To me, I knew it right away after the trip ends making ayahuasca is the next priority I have to do.

Fourth pic, This last trip is very fast. In front of me there is these 2 symbol I didn't focus on any of them like the last time. I observe the symbol for some quite time and then suddenly a female voice came to me "hurry up and choose!" in my first language. She didn't said the exact word but I fully receive the meaning. She sound like she wanted me to be hurry which in a concern and caring way because she know that my time is short. Her presence is on my far right I didn't fully saw her but I know she is different one from all I met and she seem to be the person that take care of these portal. I was in shock and I said I didn't know and I am sorry. Before I know it, everything start to fade away.

At this point, there is so much more happen to my life outside the trip as well. This become like a true journey to me. there is so many meaningful things happening and yes, everything happen for a reason. If you have any similar thing please share with me I want to know.
PS. I saw a picture from other people trip report that have exact same symbol in my second pic and I got shivers down my spine. It is so crazy!

[Update]
I did 3 trips in a row. I saw entities for the first time in my life. They didn't communicate with me directly but I felt all those love and caring and I have tear in my eye before the trip end. I try to ask question but I felt like "it is not my time to ask yet, enjoy first". I believe they send message in various way. I have sooooooo many synchronicity afterward.

First pic, I felt like I saw that before for sure but don't know where. I felt so familiar with it.
Second pic, a female entity that I felt love and caring. She hugged me. I was like a baby. I have tear in my eye and I laugh in joy after that.
Third pic, This type of entities they are 5 of them. The middle one is very close to my face but I didn't felt any harmful feeling or any negative energy. I felt they want to come and look at me and observe. Btw, Their is very bright.
Forth pic, There are hundred of those eye but what interesting is. After I felt worried the "female rainbow entity" appear in front of me and I felt calm.

Please if any of you have some similar experience I really want to know more about them.

[Original post]

(the middle is light blue color planet but not earth)

I saw this planet in my second DMT trip ever. Have any of you been there ? or is there anyone have info about this?

PS.it might look like a death star but it is not Sad

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Connor137
#2 Posted : 7/15/2019 8:06:38 PM

💜

Hi ClaSsiS.

That's a thought provoking picture you have drawn. It is interesting that you have experienced this light blue coloured planet. Unfortunately I am not familiar with it, so cannot assist in the manner requested.

I am curious as to what the hexagonal structures represent, and how they appeared to you during the experience?

Connor
Reality is a simulation, what lies beyond is too complex to fully comprehend.

FranLover
#3 Posted : 7/15/2019 9:34:23 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Havent seen that one, but have once seen a person meditating, then a planet (looked very much like Earth!)
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

ClaSsiS
#4 Posted : 7/16/2019 9:11:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Connor137,Franslover so much for at least sharing your thought!

I been asking other people about this planet but didn't get much info at all. It's very hard to find trip report about planet let alone "similarity" between them (like machine elves, Jester, mantis).

To describe more about my experience (that picture) before I saw that planet I felt like I been to many many places only 1-2 sec for each place. I can't remember much or none then the last thing I saw is that planet. Hexagon on both side above and below but the amazing thing that I can't draw is the edge of that hexagon platform go soooo far beyond my eye could see. Also that blue color planet is much bigger the background is not pure black like space neither. I didn't met any entities I was alone the entire time. This last thing I saw is very clear to me so different from anything. The moment I came back and open my eye I start drawing this first before I describe it to my close friend (trip sitter).

Btw, I think I didn't breakthrough but I really want to explore more. Also My friend saw number "43" in his DMT trip and the synchronicity is just gone off the roof now after the trip.

gibran2
#5 Posted : 7/16/2019 2:26:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Looks a little like Neptune to me:
gibran2 attached the following image(s):
0819-neptune-orbit.jpg (72kb) downloaded 201 time(s).
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

ClaSsiS
#6 Posted : 7/17/2019 12:20:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

woooooooow ! Gibran2, I got shivers down my back from that. It is very close to what I saw.

To be honest, I have very little knowledge about astrology. Just a quick look at some other Neptune photo that "eye" spot is very close to my trip experience. Maybe I have to look into it more.

WarpedDimension
#7 Posted : 7/17/2019 12:31:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe it's not a planet, but rather a moon. When I read death star, I first thought of Mimas, a moon of Saturn.
WarpedDimension attached the following image(s):
mimas.jpg (30kb) downloaded 184 time(s).
enc02_PIA07800.jpg (83kb) downloaded 178 time(s).
“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

misohim
#8 Posted : 7/17/2019 12:12:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cool !
misohim attached the following image(s):
638837709-jester.jpg (189kb) downloaded 166 time(s).

ClaSsiS
#9 Posted : 7/30/2019 6:54:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I did 3 trips in a row. I saw entities for the first time in my life. They didn't communicate with me directly but I felt all those love and caring and I have tear in my eye before the trip end. I try to ask question but I felt like "it is not my time to ask yet, enjoy first". I believe they send message in various way. I have sooooooo many synchronicity afterward.

First pic, I felt like I saw that before for sure but don't know where. I felt so familiar with it.
Second pic, a female entity that I felt love and caring. She hugged me. I was like a baby. I have tear in my eye and I laugh in joy after that.
Third pic, This type of entities they are 5 of them. The middle one is very close to my face but I didn't felt any harmful feeling or any negative energy. I felt they want to come and look at me and observe. Btw, Their is very bright.
Forth pic, There are hundred of those eye but what interesting is. After I felt worried the "female rainbow entity" appear in front of me and I felt calm.

Please if any of you have some similar experience I really want to know more about them.

FranLover
#10 Posted : 8/4/2019 10:28:05 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

I might have seen the rainbow colored woman, she is a beautiful dark sillouete but the blackness has rainbow colors in it, like if the colors blend into her.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Achilles
#11 Posted : 8/4/2019 12:14:23 PM

I is the obstacle.

FranLover wrote:
I might have seen the rainbow colored woman, she is a beautiful dark sillouete but the blackness has rainbow colors in it, like if the colors blend into her.

I have most definitely seen the rainbow women and it’s exactly how Fran just described her... I saw her legs... a transparent black silhouette with colors on the inside ... I originally thought my mind was creating this image from seeing the psychedelic people chakra pics on google but it’s very cool that others have seen this chick to. When I saw her I couldn’t see the top half of her body. I only saw rounded legs but i never questioned that it was a female presence.. she had an hour glass shaped lower body... she must be a fit autonomous entity lol 💪 I have a pic of the closest representation I could find but it won’t let me upload it... I’m gonna change my profile pic to it if anyone wants to check it out
This guys ego ^

ClaSsiS
#12 Posted : 8/5/2019 9:51:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

First time I saw her clear imagine is from ShamanOaks vid and that actually came to mind when came back down after the trip. I wish I could draw her better to match what I saw so beautifully in my trip. Buy yes, she is more dark silhouette with rainbow highlight behind every wave.

Thank you, Achilles. For sharing your pic with us through your profile pic. That is very accurate of what I seen. In my trip, she constantly changing form to wave to other form but always remain dark silhouette with rainbow color. I felt loved and hugged when the trip is about to end, the music I listen while tripping come to that exact sentence "I love you" the song is Fly me to the moon (Evangelion version). I have tears in my eye. After that I felt I am more comfortable with my surrounding and issue. Also I didn't hold on to my principle so tightly anymore. It is the most profound thing I ever experience in my life.

Achilles
#13 Posted : 8/5/2019 10:46:21 PM

I is the obstacle.

No problem brosky... I thought the pic was a pretty close representation. She’s more shadowy then the pic but the legs and lower body are pretty close to the silhouette I saw... she was kind to me as well... I actually was having a rough experience when I closed my eyes and saw her but she didn’t startle me or nothing like other past experiences cough cough(folding green walls) cough... lol either she or my own mind whichever was trying to keep me calm.. unfortunately it really didn’t help.. I was in a rough pharma trip and ultimately had to make myself puke up what I had eaten in an attempt to stop the trip(which I did)... anyways... she was cool, loving, and had some rocking legs 🦵... lol hopefully I’ll see her again one day.
This guys ego ^

ClaSsiS
#14 Posted : 8/23/2019 11:07:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

double posts, sry

ClaSsiS
#15 Posted : 8/23/2019 11:08:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[Update 23/8/19]
Another trip sharing experience and if you saw or know something similar please share with me. I did all these 3 trips in 1 night. Each picture I draw is just only the moment that I be able to capture/memorize clearly for each trip. Everything is moving all the time and very complex.

First pic, I immediately felt presence of these 2 male entities. They smiled at me and they seem to remember me. It's like I came back to where I belong/home. To be honest, I am very delighted that they remember. I felt like I am on a hospital bed and on the way to some operation. In the middle to me it felt like a portal. I didn't think or react or know what to do. I just enjoy the moment. After I came back down I want to go right back in there.

Second pic, This is from second trip. This time I met with female entity she also smiled at me. I think she is the same rainbow female entity from my 3-4 weeks ago trip experience (her presence is the same). I am not 100% sure because she look a little different. Then there is a symbol(portal) pop up on the upper left. It is quite distinguished from anything else in the background. When I move my eye and focus on that I suddenly got suck in to that portal. And to other side I met this higher being (third pic) a male entity and the entire time I only saw his shoulder he is very tall.

For some reason, I know that he is much higher than any other entities I met. I try to ask question that I always wonder about the truth and about myself which is the reason I start all this DMT journey (I ask him in my first language). This might sound weird, he didn't talk to me like we human normally did but something came into/insert my mind "drink it and we will talk more" in English. I am stunned and shock at the same time. He seem to know that I got all the important component to make Ayahuasca which I ordered and everything arrived just 1-2 weeks before this. But didn't have the opportunity to brew it yet. To me, I knew it right away after the trip ends making ayahuasca is the next priority I have to do.

Fourth pic, This last trip is very fast. In front of me there is these 2 symbol I didn't focus on any of them like the last time. I observe the symbol for some quite time and then suddenly a female voice came to me "hurry up and choose!" in my first language. She didn't said the exact word but I fully receive the meaning. She sound like she wanted me to be hurry which in a concern and caring way because she know that my time is short. Her presence is on my far right I didn't fully saw her but I know she is different one from all I met and she seem to be the person that take care of these portal. I was in shock and I said I didn't know and I am sorry. Before I know it, everything start to fade away.

At this point, there is so much more happen to my life outside the trip as well. This become like a true journey to me. there is so many meaningful things happening and yes, everything happen for a reason. If you have any similar thing please share with me I want to know.
PS. I saw a picture from other people trip report that have exact same symbol in my second pic and I got shivers down my spine. It is so crazy!