We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New cooker looking to do lazy man tek plz help Options

theDlarche
#1 Posted : 7/17/2019 10:50:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello y’all I’m completely new to cooking and I’m going to do the lazyman tek that’s on the psychadelic scientist site I just want to know if there’s anything I need I have everything on the site but I noticed it doesn’t mention the safety things I need to do beforehand like putting the Naptha in the freezer an hour before hand and the eye safety and when it says a well ventilated area would a kitchen be one with the fan on and if anyone has found a picture step by step I’d really appreciate it and I can’t change my tek I leave in a couple days and this is the only way I can cook it I’d really appreciate it if anyone responded it’s been my dream to blast off into hyperspace for years

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

theDlarche
#2 Posted : 7/17/2019 10:56:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Moderator wrote:

Duplicate thread/post merged.

There's no need to create two near identical threads back to back in hopes to receive an answer sooner.

Patience.

Hello y’all I’m completely new to cooking and I’m going to do the lazyman tek that’s on the psychadelic scientist site I just want to know if there’s anything I need I have everything on the site but I noticed it doesn’t mention the safety things I need to do beforehand like putting the Naptha in the freezer an hour before hand and the eye safety and when it says a well ventilated area would a kitchen be one with the fan on and if anyone has found a picture step by step I’d really appreciate it and I can’t change my tek I leave in a couple days and this is the only way I can cook it I’d really appreciate it if anyone responded it’s been my dream to blast off into hyperspace for years Edit: I also think I should add is that I have 75 g of bark and I would want to know the ratio of lye and Naptha I was gonna do 40 g of lye and 50 ml of Naptha and I have no clue how much water I use and is distilled water needed and I’m also a little confused with every step after pouring Naptha and I’m sorry for posting such a long post it’s jusg been my dream to do dmt and I don’t want to mess up and get no yield or die for a damn drug

Legarto Rey
#3 Posted : 7/17/2019 11:42:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Slow down bro! Study for few weeks. All the info is on the Nexus.

Peace

theDlarche
#4 Posted : 7/17/2019 11:50:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I’m moving in a few days and not gonna have all the equipment and I’m going to make it in 6 hours

twitchy
#5 Posted : 7/17/2019 3:24:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cooking... I wish folks would use another verb, it calls to mind another rather nasty habit. Crying or very sad There's a wealth of teks for extractions and brewing on this site, a little digging will be very productive. I've found this community tends to encourage doing your own research, if you're in a hurry it's probably a recipe for disaster.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

theDlarche
#6 Posted : 7/17/2019 3:47:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

twitchy wrote:
Cooking... I wish folks would use another verb, it calls to mind another rather nasty habit. Crying or very sad There's a wealth of teks for extractions and brewing on this site, a little digging will be very productive. I've found this community tends to encourage doing your own research, if you're in a hurry it's probably a recipe for disaster.

It’s not that I haven’t done my own research I’ve been looking on how to find my own answers this past week but I find that I can’t find it fast enough and tbh I think I have it all down pat I just need to know what my ratios need to be and a certain step with the evaporation of Dmt with a fan and is it really bad to do that indoors even though I have it frozen an hour beforehand I’d appreciate the help

Wolfnippletip
#7 Posted : 7/17/2019 3:47:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Being completely new to this and also in a hurry is a bad combination. I would put my extraction plans on hold if I were you.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

theDlarche
#8 Posted : 7/17/2019 3:54:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I get y’alls point but I’ve been researching for a week for hours on end and it’s just the evaporation and the ratios are too confusing to me on it and I can’t find a good ratio on this site

Wolfnippletip
#9 Posted : 7/17/2019 3:58:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok then. Probably better to go to chat and ask for assistance there. It'll be quicker.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

theDlarche
#10 Posted : 7/17/2019 4:08:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ty I guess would .75 liters works well with 75 g Hostilis 40g lye and 50 ml of Naptha