We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How would you define this kind of experience? Options

Mauling
#1 Posted : 7/17/2019 4:59:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everybody!

I,ve vaporized changa (caapi + chaliponga) like 20 times till now, normally around 0.7 -1.3 mg each time. I have a long bong that i can connect to my vap(sublimator), so i can really get a big quantity of dense vapor in every shot i do. Normally i do it in 2 steps : First i fill it of all the vapor that my lungs can extract to the bong and then i take a moment, empty my lungs and i go for the big-shot.

I started to vaporize every 2 weeks (sometimes just one),around 3 months ago. Ive had several kind of experiences at the moment, generally always starting with kind of spiral ,colour lights ,geometry and fractals and of course this warm feeling of peace and calm. But the last one was special...

Last time i vaped changa (1.3 mg) i arrived to a totally white and lighted place where i just melted in and i experienced an unbelievable peace and wellness, like a "huge warm hug" of the universe. It happened in the middle of the travel so i already stayed a long time there .It was so intense that even when the changa effects finished i continued totally inmerse in the feeling without moving a finger for 5 minutes more, breathing very intensely, like in the end of an immense orgasm...(its the best way i could describe it)

I really feel how this experience has leave in me a feeling that i'll never forget and has changed something in me in a positive way..

For the next weeks i felt in a higher state of consciousness that i also could feel in a increase of peace and calm, deleting any anxiety or worries that could have been before, feeling my mind clear and quiet

Its this what you mean when you say "break trough" or how would u define it?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 7/17/2019 6:14:48 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

I call that what changa is all about😍 in my brain I also call it sub-breakthrough.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

strtman
#3 Posted : 7/17/2019 6:46:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus.

You vaporized changa (caapi + chaliponga) ? How exactly was your mixture composed, please give more details.

You took 0,7 - 1.3 mg each time? Are you sure?

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak