We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV7576777879NEXT»
music that gets you through life.. Options

WarpedDimension
#1521 Posted : 7/16/2019 11:35:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Love this song! Here are two versions, the original and a good cover. The song is called heartbeats.

José González

Signe & Hvetter

Which version do you like best? I couldn't make up my mind and called it a tie. Anyhow.. this is one of those songs that gets me through life. I like it when it comes on. I'll turn it up and sing along!
“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

FranLover
#1522 Posted : 8/31/2019 1:13:56 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

🌹😊🌹
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

FranLover
#1523 Posted : 11/10/2019 2:50:01 AM

Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

RhythmSpring
#1524 Posted : 11/10/2019 4:07:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

Nydex
#1525 Posted : 11/11/2019 8:17:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My favorite type of music to listen to is what many would categorize as "ambient nordic folk / neofolk". My obsession with this type of music began when I started watching the TV show Vikings first when it came out in 2013, and since this type of music has been a staple of my life.

Whenever I listen to music, almost always two bands are heavily rotated - Wardruna and Heilung. I don't know why, but the ancient vibe in their music resonates with me on a deep, primordial level. It takes me places where no other music takes me. Touches in me a sensation of belonging to something unimaginably beautiful and powerful.

The latter applies not only to Nordic music, but also their culture. I firmly believe that your current incarnation's subconscious affinities are heavily affected by your previous incarnation's life and heritage. It's coded in our DNA in some mysterious way we don't yet comprehend in the slightest. This leads me to believe that in my previous form I belonged to the Nordic culture, and most likely had a lot to do with Vikings, or maybe I was one of them. I can't explain why I think so, I just feel it in me, and it's beyond words.

Wardruna's music has been a pivotal element of many of my drug-induced experiences and has had profound effects on my spirituality. However, I do enjoy a wide range of music. I'm not limiting myself to a single genre of music for longer than several weeks. One of my favorite things to listen to is lo-fi hip-hop with no vocals. Here are a few shining examples, among many:

And lastly, one person's music has been instrumental in my emotional healing process following a devastating breakup some years ago. This man is Estas Tonne. I had the opportunity to see him live, and he is truly a messenger of some divine force spreading love among all. Here's a part of his most famous work (Internal Flight) made into a breathtaking movie. I highly, highly recommend you watch this video when tripping. It is absolutely transforming.

I can share a ton more but I don't wanna make you scroll like crazy. For now, this should make your life better for a while.

Peace! Thumbs up
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

FranLover
#1526 Posted : 11/13/2019 11:42:30 PM

DoingKermit
#1527 Posted : 11/14/2019 3:26:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings
#1528 Posted : 11/15/2019 3:05:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Code:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OVNYHBUmTrM
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

RhythmSpring
#1529 Posted : 11/15/2019 4:22:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

Yugambeh
#1530 Posted : 11/15/2019 6:51:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

3 songs I listen to when I travel far beyond the stars💕

I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

Yugambeh
#1531 Posted : 11/16/2019 6:45:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

Cactus Man
#1532 Posted : 11/17/2019 7:39:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=UCmS53zUVZM

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=eOCtHjQKySw

Thumbs up Big grin Cool

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=vjGASsP2co0

There's a man going around in this town selling lies.
He's the bad businessman
And the mess he sells is bad
And the mess he leaves is sad.
He's a clown
That's going to get bounced around
If he don't keep his business underground.
He's a player
But every time he deals a round
It's a bad hand
What a bad man.
Beware of what he sells.
It's shooting you straight to hell.
Tain't no bottom in that wishing well.
Bad businessman

Twisted Evil

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=RzPXWPbY8oo

Very happy

FranLover
#1533 Posted : 11/22/2019 1:37:15 AM

Oh, I love the nightlife
I got to boogie, on the disco 'round, oh yeahLove

CatPharm
#1534 Posted : 11/23/2019 2:46:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

benzyme
#1535 Posted : 11/28/2019 3:09:22 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Praxis.
#1536 Posted : 12/1/2019 8:28:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"Consciousness grows in spirals." --George L. Jackson

If you can just get your mind together, then come across to me. We'll hold hands and then we'll watch the sunrise from the bottom of the sea...
But first, are you experienced?

FranLover
#1537 Posted : 12/4/2019 5:01:30 PM

Infundibulum
#1538 Posted : 12/4/2019 6:19:46 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

A weird one, not my style of music, still always manages to put a smile on my face.

Works better if you know it is composed using a Kaleidophon instrument (a mix marriage between a violin and a plastic drain pipe).

Works even better if you take into account the post-LSD serene demeanor of the composer & inventor of the Kaleidophon:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/ar...-the-kaleidophon/zkddvk7

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Grey Fox
#1539 Posted : 12/4/2019 7:15:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Praxis.
#1540 Posted : 12/5/2019 5:48:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Been on a Jay Electronica kick lately, and some kdot just cuz Big grin

Love
"Consciousness grows in spirals." --George L. Jackson

If you can just get your mind together, then come across to me. We'll hold hands and then we'll watch the sunrise from the bottom of the sea...
But first, are you experienced?

«PREV7576777879NEXT»