We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Urgent Assistance Needed Options

Cannamyco
#1 Posted : 7/14/2019 10:34:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dearest Friends,

It has taken months for me to descend and be able to communicate this. I assure you all this is no cosmic joke. My wife, children, and very small circle have all witnessed my testimony. I went into retreat from society for several months and underwent a transmutation unfathomable to the human mind. There are no words after you bear witness to the Truth, and the Truth is within us all. I have many witnesses and I have been touched by the hand of "God"...also known as Lord Shiva. I bore witness to everything, how it all works. My retention and recall of the experience is unheard of. Humanity is in major peril, and the fault is not their own...it has been inherited and it must be purged. I am now attempting to reach Dennis McKenna and Joe Rogan. I have only descended my awareness, allowing the removal of my energy, to fulfill my soul and instruction received. I am pleading for assistance in reaching the beacons in the entheogenic community. Once my life story is told, it is purely undeniable. For the sake of the community "I don't know anything".

My love flows with all of the energy within my body...you are all Divinity and Infinity

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

WarpedDimension
#2 Posted : 7/15/2019 4:36:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Do tell! I'm all ears.
“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

Jees
#3 Posted : 7/15/2019 2:09:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cannamyco wrote:
"I don't know anything".

We are legion Love

twitchy
#4 Posted : 7/15/2019 3:47:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Boy do I hate to see Dennis McKenna and Joe Rogan in the same sentence. Rogan is a waste of neurotransmitters. Thumbs down
I would like to hear more about this major peril we are in for though, I love me some doom. If I were a gambling man, I would bet that Dennis probably frequents this forum, or at least stops by from time to time so why not just spill the legumes?
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

null24
#5 Posted : 7/15/2019 6:16:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

YouAreWeAmI wrote:
Do tell! I'm all ears.

But we're not famous. How are we to promote OP's future as a guru?
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

FranLover
#6 Posted : 7/15/2019 7:41:18 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

lol, I wish Lord Shiva would have had the tact of telling you what words to say to your disciples, as your oratory is so self absorbed and narcistic that you might as well drop the guru game and get into checkers.

Twitchy calling someone a waste of neurotrabsmitors is so wrong xD but calling joe rogan that is just invalid
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Maxtraxx
#7 Posted : 7/15/2019 9:48:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
lol, I wish Lord Shiva would have had the tact of telling you what words to say to your disciples, as your oratory is so self absorbed and narcistic that you might as well drop the guru game and get into checkers.

Twitchy calling someone a waste of neurotrabsmitors is so wrong xD but calling joe rogan that is just invalid

...that.

(edit, add)

And certainly, individuals with eye-popping, mind-blowing, reality-shredding (even mystical, religious, messianic) experiences are legion on this site. And if anyone here really has an "IN" to Joe, please set me up, too! Would love to meet the guy!

hug46
#8 Posted : 7/15/2019 10:28:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cannamyco wrote:
Humanity is in major peril, and the fault is not their own...it has been inherited and it must be purged. I am now attempting to reach Dennis McKenna and Joe Rogan.

If humanity is in major peril i do not think that Joe or Dennis are going to be able to do anything to help.....

OP is only saying things that mirror so many other peoples experiences that have been posted here. So i do not really understand the disapointing replies from some members. "Been there. Done that. Now have the right to be a condescending shitbird"

Jees
#9 Posted : 7/16/2019 3:51:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cannamyco did you take entheogens at all?
You have provided *zero details* so what assistance can we possibly give?
At this point you might had as well a sober vision quest, seen from here.

I think you need to calm down and state precise intel, intentions and questions. If not, people assume easily you're not bona fide. We've seen some trolling here before, you have the chance to step away from similarities with that.

Thumbs up

Achilles
#10 Posted : 7/16/2019 4:14:43 PM

I is the obstacle.

I wanna know the peril lol... bonafide or not this guy is drawing me in... tell us more new member about what you saw.. but keep in mind that your talking to the experts on seeing crazy shit so don’t be upset if the peril gets dismissed as a nexians typical Friday night lol
This guys ego ^

ridnovir
#11 Posted : 7/16/2019 5:35:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do not be hating' on my man Joe. Stop He is good people and my favorite podcaster.Cool I will echo the others - OP please elaborate re your experience and insight.

Maxtraxx
#12 Posted : 7/16/2019 9:06:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Apparently not so "urgent" as advertised.
OP likely moved on to bring his message to more receptive audiences, I guess.
I was actually looking forward to reading about his experience.
Too bad.

RoundAbout
#13 Posted : 7/17/2019 9:06:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It seems he has posted it elsewhere previously.

The secrets of the universe revealed on DMT, it must be real because it's impossible for it to be otherwise and confirmed by someone else writing about a similar experience previously, Alan Watts and quantum mechanics makes perfect sense, no one understands and people are trying to get me to conform now so I can't trust anyone, I feel like Jesus, vague prophecies of doom...

twitchy
#14 Posted : 7/17/2019 9:23:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:

Big grin
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

RoundAbout
#15 Posted : 7/17/2019 9:45:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

twitchy wrote:
Boy do I hate to see Dennis McKenna and Joe Rogan in the same sentence. Rogan is a waste of neurotransmitters. Thumbs down

Just wait until you see them in the same room, talking politely to each other for hours and hours on multiple occasions.

Waste of neurotransmitters is a pretty creative insult, it would fit right into the YouTube comment section.

twitchy
#16 Posted : 7/17/2019 11:18:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry, still not a Rogan fan regardless of whose coattails he's riding around on. Flip-flops are for walking on. Thumbs up

WarpedDimension
#17 Posted : 7/18/2019 12:19:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

YEAH! Now it's a Joe Rogan thread!! WOOHOO! Razz

I still want to hear what the OP has to say... come on OP... spill the beans!
WarpedDimension attached the following image(s):
weo3ig2thr621.jpg (145kb) downloaded 158 time(s).
“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

hug46
#18 Posted : 7/18/2019 11:03:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, OP is either a one hit wonder or a troll. I won't complain any more about snidy remarks about gurus and narcisists.
Having said that, i think that trolls are a very misunderstood species and are in need of a certain kind of nurturing.

Joe doesn't seem like a bad person and he is definitely not more stupid than me but i must confess to being a lot happier since i have stopped listening to him on utube.

Jees
#19 Posted : 7/19/2019 10:49:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hug46, the chance that OP was just dazzled and unable to compose something decent after a life changing event is still plausible. In all my years of travelling there was only this very 1 session (after 3 traditional aya cups all hitting at once) that I melted by a touch of God. It never happened again even when soliciting for it. If someone says she/he'd be touched by God I will no longer chuckle.

I'm not meaning that all who say so had same thing going on because some might be just poetic in expression. But if OP had something alike mine, I understand the life changing effects. Actually during the touch-event I felt pissed because it was true after all LOL. There was no seeing-god, nor was there a hand towards me, it was just gods-presence being more than enough to cope with, too much actually, I ripped.
Yes, the possibility exist I simply flooded and my internal FX department sought for a fitting explanation of that magnitude and could only come up with the idea of God-sized impacts. I'm not sure, it did felt genuine though.

But now after years, I'm still just a person, didn't turn into a god adept bc of the experience. This is where OP goes of the charts by claiming super-something what exactly?

As one idea: people who have revelations might stay cool for a while and observe rather than react. Time (speaking of years!) is the for-free and profound mediating medicine, one does not have to do something special outside long-time-integrating imho. This is my assistance to OP, people can't just feel what you say anyway. Chances are they understand something different than what you try to convey. You might be of bad service while trying to do otherwise. The irony of things...

I hope OP comes back in here to continue ... (if no troll).

hug46
#20 Posted : 7/29/2019 1:31:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Hug46, the chance that OP was just dazzled and unable to compose something decent after a life changing event is still plausible. .............. (if no troll).

I agree with you Jees. I myself would err on the OP being a one off post and they just wanted to get their intense experiences out into the open. I know that i am guilty of having made disparaging comments in the past to some people but if OP was a troll i think that i would rather give some genuine feedback and get trolled over dissing them, and risking insulting a new member who may have legitimate worries.

Quote:
I'm still just a person, didn't turn into a god adept bc of the experience. This is where OP goes of the charts by claiming super-something what exactly?

Yes but you have had a few years to mull all this over and put the experience into perspective?

I can't see that the OP was claiming anything off the charts by our standards. Do you remember Hyperspace fool? He used to write about some completely off the wall adventures, which i did enjoy reading, but i thought that some of it was made up or the product of a completely deluded mind. Everyone loved him.

12NEXT