We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
tryed.. | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |...with Huperzene A.. Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 8/15/2021 3:43:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[seeing if any effects on dreaming...Last night i took only 1/4 of a 50 mcg tablet.. of Huperzene A.. [12mcgs] .. simply mixed in water with small amount of | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | powder..

I seemed to be dreaming within the first half hour..but defenantly 2 hours later woke from a long and very involved dream that was very very vivid...

I spent most of the rest of the night in a ...[very light sleep] maybe a light form of insomnia..that should not have happened on such a low dose of Hupeerzene A]..

I guess its possible that the addition | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | boosted the effectivness of my low dose Huperzene....?

I did more dreaming on and off through the morning hours but in a very strange unusual way...

Instead of remembering thedream visuals..

I remember either ..[talking or thinking]...in my light sleep .........
[probibly talking out an ongoing dream ] unable to remember the visuals as i did in the early long dream...

As i talked to myself in my shallow sleep i guess i was experiancing a dream in words only...something i rarely ever do...!

This oral test with | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | is only the first test...needs more trys...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

starway7
#2 Posted : 8/16/2021 1:07:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

here is a cool video...

https://youtu.be/-kT5yvSe4Ig

Sunnyside
#3 Posted : 8/16/2021 3:37:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway7 wrote:
here is a cool video...

https://youtu.be/-kT5yvSe4Ig

I agree. Thanks, starman.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 8/16/2021 6:05:55 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

starway7 wrote:
here is a cool video...

Embedded.

Excellent work by Steve Cutts.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Jozeh
#5 Posted : 8/17/2021 2:09:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you are looking for dream potentiation try Silene Capensis. It works in a similar manner to Huperzine A being an AChEI. Lots of very vivid dreams, dose requires some dialling in, too many dreams and not enough rest can occur from dosing too much or too frequently.

starway7
#6 Posted : 8/17/2021 2:23:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jozeh wrote:
If you are looking for dream potentiation try Silene Capensis. It works in a similar manner to Huperzine A being an AChEI. Lots of very vivid dreams, dose requires some dialling in, too many dreams and not enough rest can occur from dosing too much or too frequently.

Thanks for sugestion...

I want to say im re discovering a dream herb that goes back several hundred years called valerian root...

Years back...I used to take galantamine...huperzene...and other ACHe boosting supliments a lot///

But over time i slowed down on their use and my highest quality dreams fadded into the usual fuzzy dumb dreams most people have every night.. usually with poor recall...

I think that... syrian rue...also Valerian root...are very effective dream supliments as over the last few days i started taking valerian again and it has transformed my poor sleep into a healthy deeper sleep...and my dreaming every night are getting more and more vivid every night as time goes on..

Im not using the normal cheaper valerian capsules you can buy at the natural food store..

I using ..natures plus herbal actives...600mg extended release tablets..with 1 percent valerenic acid in each tablet..[STANDARDIZED TABLETS!]..

One whole tablet taken before bed can make a large person feel a little groogy...

Ive been taking only 1/4 of a tablet before bed and my sleep went from waking after 3 or 4 hours to much more solid sleep all through the night!

Even if i woke several times a night i easily fadded back into a restfull sleep..and THE DREAMS!!!

The dreams im having again are awesome ..so vivid pushing me very close to lucidity..because of the high vividness and things happening in my dreams that defy logic!

Their is an halucinagenic molecule in valerianj root .. this active is also found in syrian rue seeds..

I think there is more of it in valerian root and also the root contains a natural seditive that keeps you calm all through the night...even if your experiancing a nightmare...

The sleep im getting from this potent valerian root is also paying off in making me feel better in morning as my sleep recharged my body and mind!

There is a very old saying about valerian that goes way back to ...[medievil europe] and other parts of the world about the healthy tonic effects of this herb ..

it goes...[VaLERIAN IS ROOTED IN THE EARTH..AND ALSO ROOTED IN THE SKY!]

Most people 80 percent.. will have super positive dream effects from this root..and maybe 10 or 20 percent may not...

It works great for me using only 1/4 tablet per night ..

Im thinking on the posibility of buying the whole naturalo root and doing an extraction on it to see if i can isolate the halucinagenic actives? can this be done?/

The dreams from the valerian extract im using..[not the cheap stuff that isnt standardized] almost always takes to to ..future worlds...or ancient worlds...almost always something hapens in the dreams i have...that defys locic ..like i see flying cars...or im in a convetable with a dream carector on a road going straight into the clouds...Im in a 50 story building in future switzerland watching giant trucks or huge RVs out my window appeare in mid air slowly floating downwards onto a ground landing strip below!

Using these standardized tablets i spoke of in beginning og post...in dreams..ive been in dream churches full of angels...thousnds of people inside..

With valerian... I even once floated into the air in a dream..and was caught in the air currants and circled the four corners of the earth observing oceans mountains...huge landscapes of forests below me !

Valerian can take one very close to an out of body experiance!!

It posible that adding a little Huperzene A..or galantamine to my valerian..might counter the seditive enough to wake up my minds ability to become more criticaly aware in the dream and become lucid!
But really even without lucid awareness.. the dream recall ..and dream itself.. leaves me with an after glow in the morning when i wake up ...very similar to what a lucid dream would make me feel like..

So really if the dream is vivid enough and you get good healthy sleep..you will glow in the morning from either type of dream whether it be lucid or not!

anyone who wants dreams of this caliber...should try the more potent standardized valerian formulas!

i will post a photo below of leagle product.....
starway7 attached the following image(s):
DSC00100.JPG (2,631kb) downloaded 96 time(s).
DSC00099.JPG (2,647kb) downloaded 96 time(s).

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 8/17/2021 4:08:36 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

starway7 wrote:
Their is an halucinagenic molecule in valerianj root .. this active is also found in syrian rue seeds..
So, are you saying that the same psychedelic substance is found in both valerian root and Syrian rue seed? If so, what is it? Or are you simply referring to some common mode of action between the two plants, like GABA-A modulation or AChE inhibition?

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

starway7
#8 Posted : 8/17/2021 9:09:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
starway7 wrote:
So, are you saying that the same psychedelic substance is found in both valerian root and Syrian rue seed? If so, what is it? Or are you simply referring to some common mode of action between the two plants, like GABA-A modulation or AChE inhibition?

ok i think the word i need to use is ...[psycoactive]] instead of halucinagenic...

But dont they mean about the same thing?

Sorry... i may be wrong about it being in rue seed/? ..because i think its called.....
[valerenic acid].. in valerian root that is psycoactive...

maybe some of rues ingrediants may be found in the root ..have to research this more...

there is a list of imgrediants...[it takes good sleep to have quality dreams]

the psycoactive stuff may be [valerenic acid

starway7
#9 Posted : 8/17/2021 9:19:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Does valerian root raise serotonin?
Image result for is valerenic acid a hallucinogen/
Valerian may cause vivid dreams because it contains essential oil and compounds called iridoid glycosides. These compounds stimulate opioid receptors and serotonin production in your brain, producing relaxing and anti-depressive effects ( 6

dithyramb
#10 Posted : 8/17/2021 9:53:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have found Valeriana tuberosa root to be quite psychedelic... Highly enhanced senses and colors etc...

I don't believe valerian has any common chemistry with rue.

Another powerful dreaming plant that grows over here is wild asparagus... It's root was also quite psychedelic for me, with closed eye visuals. But it also blew my sexual energy to uncontrollable levels...

If you ask me which plant has been giving me most vivid dreams, I would say Spartium junceum flowers. The most vibrant, detailed, alive dreams I had with that plant.

Vervain gave me the most personally teaching/healing dreams. Like Ayahuasca healing but in a dream.

Clary sage is a another good one for me.

Dieting rue and admixtures builds up very vivid and beautiful dreams too...
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the β€œrepresentative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

downwardsfromzero
#11 Posted : 8/17/2021 10:26:55 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I'll have to take a more detailed look at the literature regarding valerian, its constituents and their modes of pharmacological action. While valerian may complement rue, I don't think they have so much in common biochemically speaking.

Strictly speaking, hallucinogenic action is but a subset of psychoactivity as a whole. And while we're on the subject (and seeing as dithyramb has posted Smile ), I might as well mention I had some mistletoe and peppermint tea tonight - one teaspoonful of each - and mistletoe really does have a phenethylamine kind of feel to it (minus the actual hallucinations) that I've noticed that mescaline and a lot of the 2C-X compounds have in common. I've noticed this same feel with magnesium-reduced rue tea as well, which gives me the feeling that THH might well complement mistletoe.

First we'll have to see how my dreams turn out tonight. (As I attempt to stay vaguely on-topic Big grin )

dithyramb
#12 Posted : 8/19/2021 1:09:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I also remembered now some mind (more accurately soul?) blowing dreams I've had with vervain. I am drinking before bed now, after half a year.

Glad that you also noticed the phenethylamine spirit of Mistletoe, DFZ.
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the β€œrepresentative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo