We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hey guys :D Options

karrotx
#1 Posted : 6/14/2019 2:46:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys! I've been coming here off and on for a while now for my own research purposes and finally felt it was time to make an account and socialize a little bit lol

Anyways I really have grown to love this community and their ideals on how to live life more peacefully through the practices of mindfulness and meditation. I say this because in the past I had this close minded mentality where only I could solve my problems and there was nothing you could tell me otherwise. Through various unfortunate life lessons, I eventually came around to realize this thought process was very flawed and no longer suited me. This is not to say that I'm completely cured of all maladies, merely that I'm in the stages of alleviating some of them. It has been through some of my research and experience that I have found this community at this current point of my life because I desperately needed it to survive this segment of life. Must learn to let go of "the need to control" all the time. It's quite difficult

Music used to be a very large part of my life and I hope that passion returns

Never know what to write on these introductions lol

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DancinDog
#2 Posted : 6/14/2019 6:07:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up Welcome.

Life is full of things to learn. Having a peaceful attitude is something to strive for. Wish I was better at it too.

karrotx
#3 Posted : 6/14/2019 6:33:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DancinDog wrote:
Thumbs up Welcome.

Life is full of things to learn. Having a peaceful attitude is something to strive for. Wish I was better at it too.

Thanks for the warm welcome Smile

I believe life is a journey or a process of learning and when we close ourselves off from that (most often unknowingly), we find that life becomes painful and unbearable. At least I know this to be true for myself. This is why I do my best to stay receptive as much as I can. This somewhat extends into humility because I believe that all people and their experiences, regardless of age, race etc. can be very powerful education tools. For if we are not learning to better ourselves and those around us, then we are surely adding to the chaos