We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Engineer with a curiosity Options

insect0id
#1 Posted : 12/11/2018 5:41:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings, DMT Nexus.

I recently joined today because I believe in the importance of being part of a community with similar interests. The interest here, which is quite obvious, is the mystery of DMT. Being the curious person that I am, hearing about psychedelics piqued my interest after hearing of their possibilities and the thoughts they can provoke.

I am not the "spiritual" person that many people associate with psychedelics; I'm an Electrical Engineering student with a lab in his own house that would like to explore altered states of mind and the meta-physical. I've always had a gut feeling that there was more than meets the eye when it comes to the physical world-- and that was surely reinforced by my life-changing DMT trip that I recently had.

After trying ayahuasca and freebase DMT, I have gone through a rebirth and a transformation of my perception of the world. Before those experiences, I used to view the world in a static matter, just seeing things for what they were instead of the fine details that others seemed to appreciate. I'm all for personal growth, as I've been teaching myself electromagnetism and organic chemistry. What attracted me most with psychedelics is I've heard that they can do exactly that: personal growth. I had to try them out-- and I still haven't regretted doing so since.

Music, nature, and my personality have never been the same-- for the best. Not only am I appreciating the beauty of what I see, I am also noticing the intricate details and pieces to every song that I listen to. I also reckon that I'm drawing things better due to the fact that my Dimitri experience somehow made it easier for me to channel my artistic side. I believe art comes from the soul, and spice made me see the soul I thought I never had.

I'm interested in being a part of this community because not only am I interested to see DMT's effect on others, but also what else I can learn from them to entertain my raging curiosity for the miracles of psychedelics. What I like about this forum is it's versatility. That leads me to my question: what should I expect from psilocybin as someone who has done DMT first?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 12/15/2018 11:09:33 PM

Come what may

Very cool that psychedelics woke up some awareness in you that was not there before!!

My high dose boomer trips were similar to DMT. Light to medium doses are much more mellow compared to DMT. They are two different teachers. I feel mushrooms offer an experience that is a little easier to integrate. DMT is just so weird, sometimes it is hard to have any reference and the experiences can be just chaotic. Go for the shrooms. I recommend starting with about 3grams dried. Lemon tek is the way to go as far as I am concerned.

Welcome to the Nexus!!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

benzyme
#3 Posted : 12/16/2018 3:49:25 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

an EE lab, or chem lab? Big grin

I Love home labs. here's mine, and that's not even the glass.

benzyme attached the following image(s):
558708881.168936public.jpg (904kb) downloaded 57 time(s).
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

insect0id
#4 Posted : 12/18/2018 7:56:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

benzyme wrote:
an EE lab, or chem lab? Big grin

I Love home labs. here's mine, and that's not even the glass.

It's both, but it's mostly an EE lab suited for circuitry. For the chemistry part I just keep stashes of chemicals inside it. Funny part is I practically live inside it.