We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV345
Best LSA trip: Morning Glory, Ololiuqui, or Hawaiian Baby Woodrose? Options

69ron
#81 Posted : 6/3/2009 7:38:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aren't the seeds seasonal? I mean, isn't there a best time to collect them and that's why some are really potent and others are not.

25 seeds should do it for most people, if they are the proper strength ololiuqui. But I'm reading people taking 100, 200, 300, etc., and experiencing only mild effects. And it's not just in this thread but all over the place.

Could it be preparation is vital?

The natives do a cold water extraction on the seeds. Maybe this is more important than people realize. Maybe the water is hydrolyzing something in the seeds making them more potent?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Seven
#82 Posted : 6/18/2009 6:01:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swims going to try again, Hes got a some MG and Rivea seeds coming from a different vendor. Vendor claims they are from 2009 harvest, so we'll see. Swims going to try the CWE route, most likely with peppermint tea. Probably throw in a few datura seeds to kick it up a notch if needed. Swim will report back with any comments / thoughts.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

Seven
#83 Posted : 6/22/2009 2:26:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim had success with 500 MG seeds, CWE overnight in peppermint tea, strained and drank. Swim had some slight nausea for about 45 minutes, decided to take a Datura seed to ease the nausea, took 2 more an hour later. Nausea went away, Swim had oev's and cev's for about 6 hours. There was a definite lsd vibe to it, but not overpowering or mentally tough. It was very smooth and didn't make swim tired or lethargic. Is upping the dose a good idea to experience more? Whats the max dose with MG's?
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

polytrip
#84 Posted : 7/9/2009 11:44:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
polytrip wrote:
I like ipomea more then the others. Can't tell why. More dreamy.

I must say that my experience with the others though, is limited to encapsulated extracts that are sold under promising names such as 'druids fantasy','trip-e', 'spaceballs',etc.
When i think of it, the dissapointing quality of those ones is probably because of the lousy extractions and not the extracted materials. I have the idea that the firms who make these capsules don't realy know what they're doing.
Anyway, i only have good experiences with the pure morninglory seeds.
Has anybody experience with ololiqui?

Ginkgo
#85 Posted : 7/9/2009 1:25:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
Has anybody experience with ololiqui?

If you read some in this thread, you will see what I and several others have to say about the effects of Ololiuqui (Rivea corymbosa).

69ron
#86 Posted : 7/9/2009 7:24:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has only had very light trips with Ololiuqui (Rivea corymbosa). But from his experience, it's a cleaner, nicer trip that HBWR.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Ginkgo
#87 Posted : 7/9/2009 7:28:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Indeed it is, it is the cleanest there is. If you want to know how sacred techniques should be performed the best way, it is almost always best to look at how the natives used and/or use it. In LSA's case, Rivea corymbosa was the only one used by the Aztecs, using fresh seeds only with a cold-water extraction.

Darkbb
#88 Posted : 8/11/2009 3:15:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm lookin to buy some HBWR with my next order of Mimosa (yay! Smile)

How would you suggest I prepare the HBWR before I feed them to my friend ???

69ron
#89 Posted : 8/11/2009 4:36:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Do an LSA to LSH conversion using iced peppermint tea. It's much more LSD like than plain HBWR is.

Garulfo
#90 Posted : 8/15/2009 4:08:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM planned to test LSH but he had read some bad reports on erowid from HBWR. SWIM is a bit afraid by long trips (16 h !).
Would the effect of LSA (or LSH if the tek works) in low dose would still worth a try for SWIM (1,2 seeds) ?

SWIM wonder if mescalin would be more interresting/rewarding and last a bit less ?

narmz
#91 Posted : 8/15/2009 4:36:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has tried up to 6 seeds, and the effects did not last anywhere near 16h, SWIM would say 6 seeds and below offers an experience that is no longer than 8 hours at most, 6 hours probably being the most likely.
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.

kemist
#92 Posted : 8/20/2009 3:06:39 PM

John

Garulfo wrote:
SWIM planned to test LSH but he had read some bad reports on erowid from HBWR. SWIM is a bit afraid by long trips (16 h !).

Can imagine prolonging of effects, if one ingest enough harmalas with it, but 16 hours?
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

69ron
#93 Posted : 8/23/2009 8:29:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM usually can feel a lingering of effects into the next day, but the major effects are usually gone at 6 hours.

«PREV345