We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vasoconstriction issues Options

DeMenTed
#1 Posted : 10/2/2012 6:53:33 PM

Barry

Hi folks, i'm hoping there's a doctor on the nexus that can maybe help me here. Two weekends in a row i have taken rather large amounts of 25-x nbome hcl via insufflation. Last night i noticed that when i was lying down my toes and feet started going cold and numb and tingly. I had to stand up to get blood flowing back to my feet. This slightly worried me but not as much as today when i went for a walk and after 2 minutes my calf muscles started getting really tight and painful! Ive never had this problem before. After 5 minutes walking i literally had to stop walking due to the pain.

Ive also just been reading about bromo-dragonFLY and how a swedish guy had to have the front part of his feet and several fingers on one hand amputated after taking a massive overdose. Apparently the compound acted as a long-acting efficacious vasoconstrictor, leading to necrosis and gangrene which was delayed by several weeks after the overdose occurred! Now this does worry me a lot! I'm starting to wonder if ive overdosed with the NBOMe's and i'm going to have a similar outcome as this poor swedish guy.

Has anyone got any advice on how to combat this delayed vasoconstriction to my lower extremeties? I'm starting to think a trip to the doctors or hospital is in order but obviously i'd rather avoid that.
Any help would be much appreciated, thanks

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

corpus callosum
#2 Posted : 10/2/2012 7:27:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

You really should be examined by a doctor as your symptoms may be vascular or could also relate to your peripheral nerves.A competent exam should be able to distinguish between the two.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

DeMenTed
#3 Posted : 10/2/2012 7:36:29 PM

Barry

Thanks corpus.

christian
#4 Posted : 10/2/2012 8:02:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DeMenTed wrote:
Now this does worry me a lot! I'm starting to wonder if ive overdosed with the NBOMe's and i'm going to have a similar outcome as this poor swedish guy.

Has anyone got any advice on how to combat this delayed vasoconstriction to my lower extremeties? I'm starting to think a trip to the doctors or hospital is in order but obviously i'd rather avoid that.
Any help would be much appreciated, thanks

I told ya...be careful sucka!!!

STOP CONSUMING CHINESE FIREWORKS!!!Twisted Evil

Seriously speaking, i'm sure you'll be fine. Learn from this, it's the best way! Wink
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

DeMenTed
#5 Posted : 10/2/2012 8:17:17 PM

Barry

Haha thanks christian you did warn me. I probably will be fine but after reading about the guy losing part of his feet a few weeks after ingestion i kinda panicked a bit. I dont blame the NBOMEs for this, i blame myself for being stupid with doses. To say they were heroic doses would be an understatement.

I will definitely be more careful in future Smile

christian
#6 Posted : 10/2/2012 8:25:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm sorry to hear you're going thru this, but at least it's making the possible dangers known. We learn from our mistakes better than anything. I'm damn sure you'll be sure, but take an RC break and in future i trust you're own wisdom will show you what's ok and what's wreckless...

Keep moving your "tight body areas", help the blood flow, to help with recovery..Cool
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

DeMenTed
#7 Posted : 10/2/2012 8:39:56 PM

Barry

I will m8 cheers Smile

cyb
#8 Posted : 10/2/2012 8:51:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

Aspirin does wonders for my blood flow...(slight heart condition)

Worth a try...Very happy

Stay off the RC's for a while..
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

DeMenTed
#9 Posted : 10/2/2012 8:57:14 PM

Barry

Thanks cyb, i did have aspirin in mind. I think i'll pick some up tomorrow Smile

sleepermustawaken
#10 Posted : 9/19/2015 2:54:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

#11 Posted : 9/19/2015 4:57:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

sleepermustawaken wrote:

This thread is 3, almost 4 years old. Razz

Also, there was also a thread made some time back regarding Demented. He has passed.
apologies [RIP DeMenTed]

<3