We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ayahuasca Sandwich Options

ms_manic_minxx
#1 Posted : 12/23/2020 1:27:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm horrified. People on reddit are deadpan talking about this like it's a thing:

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Ayahuasca_sandwich

This has to be trolling?? My stomach hurts just thinking about this.
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 12/23/2020 2:22:49 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

🤮

What a terrible terrible idea.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Loveall
#3 Posted : 12/23/2020 1:27:19 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

A peanut butter and jelly sandwich can be symbolic of childhood. Someone who is working through childhood trauma may have felt an urge to write this. Or maybe not, and they have other motives.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

AiL762
#4 Posted : 12/23/2020 3:28:32 PM

\-= Conquer Your Fears =-/

I mean its not soooo strange lol. Couldve swore most people reported significantly better intake of the trip drinking the brew if ate something like a slice of bread with it.

I forgot the person's sn, but there's a thread discusses rolling the ingredients into small peanut butter and honey balls. Taking them as pills as a minimum effort and stronger form of taking Aya as completely full spectrum.

Life's been busy on my end so havnt had an opportunity to attempt yet. Wish I had personal feedback for this.

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 12/23/2020 8:28:33 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

There was a thread on here a few months back where somebody described their anahuasca method that was pretty similar to this. I remember taking the opportunity to make a terrible pun, so I'd best try digging that other thread up.

It's probably all our fault.

Considering it's the festive season, perhaps we should try developing a range of psychedelic canapés - beyond the obvious mushroom vol-aux-vents. /s

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

ShamensStamen
#6 Posted : 12/23/2020 9:30:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Reminds me a bit of when i used to take a dose of Mimosa or Acacia tea, evaporate it down, scrape up the residue and bake the residue into cookies. It worked lol, and not a bad taste. For the Harmalas i'd just use Rue seed powder, or a freebased full spectrum Rue extract, or purified Harmala HCL extract, encapsulated. But the 4-ACO-DMT cookies i made, delicious and worked like a charm lol.

bismillah
#7 Posted : 12/23/2020 10:35:59 PM

My Personalized Tag

When I was a noob, I made this exact recipe one time. It sucked.
Eating it took like 20 minutes because I had to stop to gag for a bit periodically. Also, the trip was weak, so I went to sleep—and I woke up 9 hours later still feeling strange. Never again!
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

ms_manic_minxx
#8 Posted : 12/24/2020 12:37:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm horrified because the recipe calls for eating raw, unprepared root bark.

Is DMT even bioavailable this way?

The sediment alone that decants out of the tea is asking the universe for a horrendous stomach ache. Much less eating straight mulch.

Bananadine wasn't really capable of hurting anyone, was it? A gut full of mulch is yikes.
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

bismillah
#9 Posted : 12/24/2020 2:28:52 AM

My Personalized Tag

ms_manic_minxx wrote:

Is DMT even bioavailable this way?

Yes. Surprisingly, yes.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

ShamensStamen
#10 Posted : 12/24/2020 3:06:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

When i first started out, i would consume Mimosa or Acacia root powder in capsules, it worked like a charm, but made the purge rougher and definitely causes more strain on the stomach.

VibeSurfer
#11 Posted : 1/12/2021 4:37:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lol.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

Legarto Rey
#12 Posted : 1/12/2021 9:23:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero
#13 Posted : 1/13/2021 3:17:40 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Legarto Rey wrote:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=52019

Yes, that was the one! Thanks for finding it Thumbs up

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli