We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
crystal city! Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 3/5/2015 2:37:15 AM
Using 200 grams of ACRB I did 5 45 minute acid boils and was going to [freeze percip] also use the newest defatting method...but i did not defat...and didnt use a freezer either and it hard to believe how well thgis worked...

Just using what i know...which is a mixture of two or three tecs... acid boils... plenty of salt and fair amount of lye hot water baths on soup alowing for seperation..

What i did was cause an over saturation in my napatha and thick crystals formed in booth jars

My first couple pulls had yellow napatha and i thought it was all impuritys in that jar but after setting overnight huge crystals started growing in bottom of jar!

Ill try to send photos of my crystals..you can see mount olimpus growing in bottom of pull jar with yellow napatha...

Then i noticed that about pull three or four the napatha looked much lighter in color and crystals were forming all over the bottom and sides of jar...

My bark was high quality root bark and since crystals were forming into a thick white sludge in the jar i just poured off the napatha in another jar and quickly put a fan in front of tilted didh...

I wanted to try freeze percip method but the crystals were already developed!
starway6 attached the following image(s):
DSC09079.JPG (2,194kb) downloaded 46 time(s).
DSC09080.JPG (2,889kb) downloaded 46 time(s).
DSC09087.JPG (2,256kb) downloaded 44 time(s).
DSC09089.JPG (2,618kb) downloaded 44 time(s).
DSC09093.JPG (3,129kb) downloaded 43 time(s).
DSC09094.JPG (2,917kb) downloaded 41 time(s).
DSC09100.JPG (3,259kb) downloaded 41 time(s).

DreaMTripper
#2 Posted : 3/5/2015 3:25:54 AM
Nice work!

Spaced Out 2
#3 Posted : 3/5/2015 4:30:33 AM
Looking nice, keep up the nice work Thumbs up

starway6
#4 Posted : 3/5/2015 4:38:45 AM
Thanks..
I wanted to do the freezer thing but the crystals were already formed in the napatha..!

So its freezer crystals ..or over saturation crystals ...?

They booth swim in napatha till they are dryed ...is there any real diference?...except maybe the freezer crystals are more nice to look at?

The crystals from the yellow napatha look good but the other whiter crystals are so much whiter and sparkle a lot..like table salt..