We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Rectal administration of reduced cactus tea Options

Zul
#1 Posted : 10/15/2013 5:17:39 AM
Rectal administration is a great way to go if you're comfortable with your body. I've used the method many times with PEA's and the result is faster onset, less nausea and less substance needed for same effects.

I don't see why this should be any different for mescaline, but I have read conflicted reports. Some say that it is less effective, others say it increases effects by 2 or 3 times.

I'm interested in trying this route this weekend. I don't have the time or space to do a full blown extraction, so I will be making tea. Drinking tea has always resulted in near-vomiting at the taste of it. I used to be able to drink it no problem, but it seems to have gotten much worse for me. Then I get really bad stomach pains even if I vomit.

I'm hoping that by reducing the tea to around 25ml or so and plugging it I can avoid the stomach pain.

I have 2 ft of bridgesii. I want a solid experience but I don't want to be completely overwhelmed if plugging it turns out to be much more potent than oral. So my plan is to first plug half of it, then wait an hour or so and then either plug the rest if I feel like it. Or maybe it will turn out to be not so effective and I can just take the rest orally at that point.

My number one concern is that the reduced tea may burn once it is plugged. I was thinking maybe it would be too acidic? I was thinking about adding baking soda to the reduced tea.

brokenChild
#2 Posted : 10/16/2013 2:19:28 AM

brokenChild
#3 Posted : 10/16/2013 2:20:16 AM
Also this;

Zul
#4 Posted : 10/16/2013 3:27:30 AM
Hey brokenChild,

Thanks for posting that Ram Dass video again. I have to admit that I didn't watch it the first time.

I usually try to meditate 2 hours a day, in two one hour sessions. But usually it ends up being on 40min session and one hour session. I work a long workday and am pretty tired in the evenings.

I have only been doing this for 6 months or so but truly is has been really beneficial for me. But at times it is excruciating, too. I become very aware of the pain of separation from oneness and the futility to try and stuff whatever you can into that hole.

My current view is that in this lifetime I will never feel completely whole, completely at home and the best course of action is to become fully accepting of separation. I don't know if I believe in enlightenment. Just look at osho's wikipedia page http://en.wikipedia.org/...i/Bhagwan_Shree_Rajneesh Namely, the bioterror attack in Oregon.

I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to say to me by posting those links, and I'm not even sure exactly what I'm trying to say as a response.

I think as long as I try to be aware of my actions and intentions, things will turn out OK.

brokenChild
#5 Posted : 10/16/2013 3:54:38 AM
Zul wrote:
Rectal administration is a great way to go if you're comfortable with your body.

So my plan is to first plug half of it, then wait an hour or so and then either plug the rest if I feel like it. Or maybe it will turn out to be not so effective and I can just take the rest orally at that point.

My number one concern is that the reduced tea may burn once it is plugged.

Wut?

Zul wrote:

I think as long as I try to be aware of my actions and intentions, things will turn out OK.

Thumbs up

Zul
#6 Posted : 10/16/2013 4:33:44 AM
brokenChild wrote:
Zul wrote:
Rectal administration is a great way to go if you're comfortable with your body.

So my plan is to first plug half of it, then wait an hour or so and then either plug the rest if I feel like it. Or maybe it will turn out to be not so effective and I can just take the rest orally at that point.

My number one concern is that the reduced tea may burn once it is plugged.

Wut?

Zul wrote:

Thumbs up

My interpretation of that first emoticon is that in your mind you perceive rectal administration as indicative of something a drug addict desperate for a fix would do. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I really can't stomach the tea, drinking it isn't an option. Either I do an extraction or take the reduced tea rectally. I was hoping to receive first-hand experience from others. Some natives have been using plant medicines through rectal administration for thousands of years.

hostilis
#7 Posted : 10/16/2013 4:46:11 AM
Let us know how it goes. Smile

Nothing wrong with other methods of administration like this. No need to pass on judgements brokenchild. Thumbs down

I say go for it Zul. I'm interested to know if the tea will actually work this route without nausea. Just be safe buddy.
3... 2... 1... BLAST OFF!!!!FFO TSALB ...1 ...2 ...3

My grafting guide

brokenChild
#8 Posted : 10/16/2013 6:31:32 AM
Zulu wrote:

My interpretation of that first emoticon is that in your mind you perceive rectal administration as indicative of something a drug addict desperate for a fix would do. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I really can't stomach the tea, drinking it isn't an option. Either I do an extraction or take the reduced tea rectally. I was hoping to receive first-hand experience from others. Some natives have been using plant medicines through rectal administration for thousands of years.

You are correct. I understand your predicament, and just for clarification it's not passing judgement... I also have a side hobby of working as a health/fitness anabolic advisor (personal interest) and even there rectal administration of testosterone was proposed... so when it comes to drugs, it just strikes me as odd, so first thought was mayhaps addiction issues, hence the extra reading material. In any case at least you enjoyed the video, tho I see the apparent misunderstanding.

And there's no need to justify the rectal administration to me, when I was like 4-5 y.o. I had really terrible fever and one of the meds to reduce it was a weird herbal+garlic mix putty that was rectally administered, so I am aware of it's applications. I just wanted to make sure you weren't in too dark of a place, so pardon the misconception.

Just be aware that rectal tissue/lining is delicate and sensitive, and it's not something that you want to aggravate profusely with irritating chemicals for obvious reasons

brokenChild
#9 Posted : 10/16/2013 6:55:30 AM
I was able to dig up the threads from the anabolics forum that I was referring to, I don't know to what degree they will help, but there's certainly relevant information in there. Keep in mind you will only freely be able to view the threads like 5 times total before tracking cookies (I guess) kick in and you have to create an account, so I suggest you just read straight through them all at once and pick out the useful tidbits;

http://www.prohormonefor...23-testim-your-anus.html

And

http://www.prohormonefor...-test-without-ester.html

The replies by Patrick Arnold are probably going to be the most useful ones

dg
Cacti expert
#10 Posted : 10/16/2013 2:59:53 PM
i agree, brokenchild your posts are less than helpful

there has been lots of discussion of this over the years.
some say the nausa is just as bad, others say zero nausea.
read one report of a nasty allergic reaction.

my advise is to be ph neutral, and filter, filter, filter- and reduce to 120ml or less.

D.REYx420
#11 Posted : 10/16/2013 5:23:06 PM
yea maybe resin re hydrated a tad bit would be easier then tea. Im interested to see if theres less or no nausea that's for sure lol
"we are not human being's having spiritual experiences, we are spiritual being's having human experience's." (Teilhard de Chardin (1975?)

brokenChild
#12 Posted : 10/16/2013 9:56:56 PM
Zul wrote:

Also for what it's worth, there's a transdermal carrier solution that we use to mix in anabolic powders for epidermal delivery.

http://phfsupplements.com/salvo-presale.html

I'm no chemist tho, and I've never taken mescaline so I'm unsure whether or not this would fit your needs, but it's another possible avenue of approach that I figured was worth mentioning. The carrier is empty, so you can add anything to it for transdermal delivery, I'm just unsure whether or not it's compatible with mescaline. Best of luck brother

edit-if anyone does decide to try this route of administration, be careful with the dosing; use wisely. I've used it before with 75mg/mL concentration of powder to carrier successfully. Application would be on thinnest parts of skin with minimal hair; underside of arms/forearms, tops of feet, upper neck/clavicle area. Takes about 30-45mins after application to feel initial effects.

Zul
#13 Posted : 10/17/2013 3:15:27 AM
Well unfortunately I won't be able to try it out this weekend, maybe next weekend.

Nausea isn't really my concern. I can handle being nauseous. It's just the tea makes me dry heave just trying to get it down. Last time I tried to take cactus, I couldn't swallow my whole dose even though I had reduced to down to only 50ml.

I am hoping I can reduce it down to 25ml. At that point, it's more of a thick viscous syrup.

This is about the only first hand experience I have found:

Quote:
SWIM used reconstituted cactus tar from a previously tested batch, and the effects were stronger and came on quicker than what he would have expected from eating the same amount (perhaps 20% stronger, onset of about 30 min). SWIM did not experience any nausea, but he suffered from some minor abdominal cramps near the tail end of the experience. He acidified the cactus during extraction, and is wondering if this contributed to the cramps.

This seems like a better method of ingestion on the whole (cramps were nowhere near as bad as the nausea SWIM usually gets, though the purge from eating can be kinda satisfying..), but SWIM is not sure if it's worth the social stigma :-/

I will definitely report back once I have tried it.

The Day Tripper
#14 Posted : 10/17/2013 3:54:47 AM
I've done it with purified extracted mescaline hcl and friends from bridgesii, dissolved in a small amount of distilled water.

It works, and if your looking for the best way to rectally administer mescaline, i'd just purify it to a hcl salt, thats been washed with a dry alcohol and is of high purity, and dissolve it in distilled water.

It may burn or be uncomfortable though. I only took my dosages up to 120mg that way, and it was a bit uncomfortable to say the least...........

But manageable if you know what you are doing.

be safe and confident before you try anything you are uncertain of.
"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.” - Wendell Berry