We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Potentiation by Way of Passionflower Options

The Plaid
#1 Posted : 9/17/2010 12:14:06 AM
I've been reading a lot about this in the "Other Entheogens" section, but didn't find a lot of particulars. Anyone have suggestions as to specific method of administration, type/brand of passionflower, and supplier?

Thanks!
Prepare your sleep apparatus. Increase the dosage; count back from ten...

jackstraw
#2 Posted : 9/17/2010 1:34:16 AM
Swim use Passiflora caerulea, or the blue passion flower in combination with many other goodies. Swim heard it tastes great with Lsa and maybe some datura seeds in a cold water tea but havent tried pulling anything pure from it yet. where my friend lives it grows in huge amounts so he never tried other species of the flower or buying it yet.

ms_manic_minxx
#3 Posted : 9/17/2010 4:51:29 AM
Incarnata is the most potent of varieties. I have a caerulea of my own, and the effects are lovely, relaxing, warm, creative. Smile

GORGEOUS plants, I totally recommend them!!

Leaves are active, flowers even moreso.
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Psilocin Dreams
#4 Posted : 9/17/2010 3:59:03 PM
Ive attempted use of passion a couple times with no effects. Not sure if i prepared it wrong or just didnt use enough. The last time i used 2 flowers and made a hot tea as i would a mushroom tea. Not boiling water but hot water and steeped it about 10 to 15 minutes. Any suggestions from somone more expierenced with the passion flower? Of and the strain in question i have is Incarnata. THANX!

jackstraw
#5 Posted : 9/17/2010 5:24:59 PM
If you want anything to happen you need alot more than 2 flowers.swim usualy just grinds up handfulls of leaf and stem to use in tea and it works just fine.swim would also recomend adding fungi or poppies when possible.