We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
STB
Ideal Lab setup Options
 
AstronomyDomine
#1 Posted : 3/29/2010 6:26:41 PM
Hi, just wondering, can anyone recommend a good basic lab setup for A/B extractions. I have a 2000ml sep funnel, and that's it.
Thanks
 
Gir
Senior Member
#2 Posted : 3/29/2010 6:38:17 PM
depends on how much your going for.. Just a few flasks (probably around 1000mL for safetys sake), glass stirrers, some pipets, pyrex dishes in varying sizes, a big ol aldrich round bottom flask for mixing. if your shopping for lab gear you might as well get approved lye-safe protection. eyewear, gloves, and the like.. it might make your order cheaper.
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers


Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...


http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.
 
T
#3 Posted : 3/29/2010 7:32:34 PM
Vacuum filtering will speed up your extractions and make things a lot easier. There's some info here on home made setups or you could get a buchner funnel a vacuum flask and a cheap vacuum source.
"Once I thought I'd been offered a joint but had been given angel dust. I smoked it, but had horrific hallucinations - oh my God, I was out of control.
I saw eight of everything and believed that I could fly.
That was when I stopped taking drugs. I started doing them to be a rebel, then realised that doing drugs just meant I was being an idiot.
Now I hate drugs. I constantly tell kids to stay away from them - they are the root of all evil." - David Gest
 
SnozzleBerry
Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)
#4 Posted : 3/29/2010 7:53:36 PM
He's got 20k of bark that he's lookin to do in one go with great yield Shocked

call me paranoid, but what is this dmt you speak of? Confused
Wiki • Attitude • FAQ
The Nexian • Nexus Research • The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור
 
Pokey
#5 Posted : 3/30/2010 2:56:48 AM
I'm partial to mason jars, a turkey baster, and a medicine dropper myself...

Really splurged and bought a glass gallon jug with a skinny neck a while back. Best two bucks I ever spent.

Pokey
 
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.011 seconds.