We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Headache 6-8h after consumption Options

Abstract
#1 Posted : 11/25/2023 6:51:00 AM
Hello everyone! I'm new here and a refugee of reddit since they shadowban all my accounts instantly. I'm starting with a post i wanted to make to reddit but got instantly shadowbanned.

tl;dr below.

Backstory:

I'm relatively new to DMT and psychedelics. I've took around 700mg DMT overall so I'm still in the discovery phase. The only other psychedelic that I've done before is 2c-b which I've took multiple times even at high doses. I would say that I've never broke through since I'm still learning how to focus on the things happening in the experience rather than letting it just pass by. I blacked out on a higher dose before and thats not really the purpose. I'm still figuring things out.

The issue:

I have consumed 2 different batches of plant based DMT dissolved in vape juice and had no issues on the first one at all. On the second batch i had no issues at first too but on another deeper dive i ended up with a massive movement based headache that appeared 6-8h after consumption. I had the same kind of headache once after a high dose of 2c-b so I kinda knew where this might be coming from. It is a really debilitating pain that forces you to not move cause every time my blood pressure changes, I get heavy pulsating pain in the front of my face and behind my eyes. From a pain level I would say it is about the same as with my normal migraines but instead of a constant right sided pulsating pain I get it on both sides based on movement and blood pressure i feel like. So after that, i was a bit hesitant to do another dive but i did that a week or two after and got the same headache 6-8h later again. Before the pain begins you can somewhat feel something building up inside you like it is with migraines usually. The headache lasts for like 5-8h or so. So at this point I thought of giving away my DMT since it does not fit well with my brain chemistry. I waited like a month and did another dive and had no issues at all. I did another dive, no issues. And a few days ago i did another one and again had this debilitating headache. I even went as far and took a hit of DMT while having these headaches since I've read that DMT helps some people to stop their migraines but that did nothing sadly. So I assume that my brain reacts with some sort of migraine when the 5-HT2A receptor is triggered hard enough. Has anyone else had these kind of delayed headache reactions to any 5-HT2A agonists like DMT and 2c-b? Why do I get the headache only 40% of the time I do it? How do I fix this Very happy

TL;DR:

DMT and 2c-b gave me heavy pulsating movement/blood pressure related migraine like headaches 6-8h after consumption. Am I alone with this?

Thanks for reading Smile