We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi all Options

Juza
#1 Posted : 11/20/2023 5:38:03 PM
Juza here Smile

I try to do my introduction please note my english is not perfect but I will do my best Rolling eyes
Is better I start in chronological order Smile

during my adolescence I never smoked joints or even cigarettes and I never took any substance, nothing at all.
My first medicine was when I was 33 years old and it was Kambo.
Please note that I use the term "medicine" to refer to all those substances traditionally used by some indigenous tribe Smile
I have never taken (maybe only once) any substance that does not fall into the category of medicines.
I've been dealing with shamanism since 2014.
I was very passionate about Kambo and I worked alongside very competent Kamboceri (those who apply Kambo) Thumbs up
After Kambo I gained experience with Ayahuasca and then with Rapè.
I went on like this for at least 2 - 2.5 years, arriving at about 120 Ayahuasca ceremonies.
I have always had difficulty feeling Ayahuasca, partly because I suffered from gastritis and partly because the dosages of active ingredients were too low, I think I have clearly only felt it 3 times Neutral
I learned to make Rapè myself at home (it's absolutely legal) and with exceptional results, I can still improve but it's really about being super fussy.
After these came the opportunity to gain experience with Niños (Psilocybe Mushrooms) and after some time also Wachuma (San Pedro), I have grown the Niños with excellent results.
Then came the chance to go for almost 5 days to an AONB forest (area of outstanding natural beauty) in England at a temple of the Bwiti cult (Gabon, central Africa) practiced by the indigenous Babongo Fang and Mitsongo tribes for a double ceremony with Iboga, one of which is high dose.
They also organize ceremonies in Gabon at the Bwiti, we were 4 participants and 11 people leading the ceremony, those leading the ceremony told us that it is usually something that is done once in a lifetime Shocked
After a few months, in a completely unexpected and unforeseen way, I clearly felt Santa Maria (Marijuana) for the first time Laughing
I had made some approaches in 2019 but it had always given me serious problems, both severe physical discomfort and what in jargon are called "paranoia".
Now the situation has clearly improved, in fact I've been in the opposite situation for at least a year now, it has become one of my favorite medicines Thumbs up
I am very clear about the reasons why I had these problems but I don't think this is the right place to talk about it, however if anyone is interested I will explain with pleasure Smile
After some time I gained experience with Peyote and it immediately became my favorite medicine, it still is Shocked
It's not nice to make rankings but Peyote is my favorite and just below are DMT-based medicines (Changa Yopo), third place is currently contested between the Niños and Santa Maria.
This year I learned to make the Changa and with excellent results, I had read about the Cybs on this forum but then together with a friend of mine who is a biologist we perfected it and we are still studying small tricks to perfect it again and again.
When it's final I'll open a thread to explain it Cool
My favorite authors are Rick Strassman Paul Stamets Peter Gorman and a bit also Giorgio Samorini.
I started this year to organize and lead ceremonies (either where it is legal or with legal medicines in my country).
My approach to shamanism is inclusive and neutral.
Inclusive means that I do not have a bad reputation of those who practice shamanism by choosing to never experience any medicine (this is Michael Harner's core shamanism) nor am I interested in creating feuds or thinking that someone is better than someone else among those does he use medicine or not Smile
Neutral means that I do not question the usefulness of science and its application, indeed I am the first to not tolerate mediocrity in the preparation and intake of medicine.
Considering only and exclusively the scientific value means staying at one extreme, but staying in an extreme ideological position is never the solution.
Being solely and exclusively on the spiritual side is fascinating and useful, just as being alone in studying the scientific questions of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics is equally useful and fascinating.
But as in all issues, staying at the extremes is not ideal, the solution always lies in the middle.
One thing does not exclude the other, rather they complement each other, the best path would be to continuously alternate the spiritual part and the scientific part so that over time each of us is able to stay in balance between the two poles Smile