We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
ProfSparklebark STB Tek Options

ProfSparklebark
#1 Posted : 10/24/2023 5:49:14 PM
Hi and thank you for the opportunity to join this community. I've admittedly been a lurker on the Wiki for years and learned so much from this community. I've developed what I consider a pretty solid STB tek that's largely based on Noman Tek but with a focus on purity over yield. I'm excited to be here, and am working towards the full membership at which point I will happily post this for everyone to research. The yields aren't quite as high as some of the less complex STB teks but the purity has been far above what the others have produced for me. Anyway if you're still reading thank you for letting me ramble and again, thank you to everyone who has made this community what it is. A special thank you to Noman as his tek has been the cornerstone of my work for a couple years now.

downwardsfromzero
ModeratorChemical expert
#2 Posted : 10/25/2023 2:04:26 PM
Welcome to the Nexus! Laughing
Glad to hear you've been able to make good use of the wealth of resources to be found here.

I'd urge you to have a bit of a rethink of your strategy. Recycling existing ideas and labelling them as your own "tek" isn't going to cut it here, especially with the trick of trying to use it as a bargaining tool. That's not how gaining full membership works. The Nexus community as a whole will decide who earns promotion.

Gordotek springs to mind as an example of coming up with goods up front and accepting the robust discussion that ensued.

So, how are you determining purity with the results of your extractions? Is there anything in your purification methods that can't already be found on the Nexus?

Learn - share - expand Wink

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli