We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First DMT trip - report _ ganesh Options

muttt.beans
#1 Posted : 10/24/2023 10:39:47 AM
This is my first post on here, just wanting to get involved in the online community. It's also feels like a little diary entry for me.

So I took my first hit (I was so nervous/excited) and it was strange as soon as everything in the room started changing, becoming more vibrant etc, I had 3 intrusive thoughts just pop up

1. oh I'm back, I haven't been here in ages (I imagine I was referring to how I feel on mushy trips)
2. It doesn't matter how much this costs, keep doing this (I think my unconscious self was concerned about money)
3. its a girl - shes putting on a show for me

Then second hit. Everything starts turning pink and blue (neon), just insane geometry everywhere but I'm still aware I'm in my room. In front of me is a plain white wall I see many of these pink tentacles coming in from the sides. They are making a spiral pattern and closing in on the white of the wall as if they are some type of mechanical door that is shutting, I'm not worried, I'm having a great time, just in awe honestly.

When the tentacles fully close in on themselves, I get another intrusive thought, close your eyes
now.

I see pink and blue Ganesha's everywhere, I'm watching a geometrical show of Ganesha transform into different shapes and sizes of himself, all swirling, morphing and meshing together, little Ganeshas make up big Ganesha's - it was his house or something, just space of only Ganesha, like a creative space.

I don't imagine this was a break though as it was more like watching TV eyes closed, and Ganesha didn't speak to me, or look at me, I more felt like I was spying on him or something. It lasted only minute.

I open my eyes, there's little geometrical Ganesha's on my clothing and bed sheets, and then sadly everything goes back to normal.

That was amazing.

Exitwound
#2 Posted : 10/24/2023 11:27:19 AM
Nice report and judging by it, a very nice experience with an old friend Smile

Btw #2 is very funny thought IMO, because (again, IMHO) DMT is probably the cheapest/the most efficient bang-for-buck drug that you can make yourself Big grin

Pandora
Welcoming committeeSenior Member
#3 Posted : 10/25/2023 3:05:24 AM
muttt.beans,

Welcome to the Nexus. Thank you for sharing that diary entry with us. I also maintain what I call a DMT Journal and recommend it to others.

I hope you have looked into extracting your own DMT. Not only is it economical, it ensures that your product is safe, actually DMT, etc. Very happy

Your experience from the intrusive thoughts (including the deja vu) to the visuals with eyes both opened and closed did indeed sound very DMT. Sounds like you got a decent dose into yourself.

Did you weigh your dose? How did you vape/smoke it?

I really enjoyed reading your report. Thank you again and welcome.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

muttt.beans
#4 Posted : 10/26/2023 1:40:12 AM
Pandora wrote:
muttt.beans,

Welcome to the Nexus. Thank you for sharing that diary entry with us. I also maintain what I call a DMT Journal and recommend it to others.

I hope you have looked into extracting your own DMT. Not only is it economical, it ensures that your product is safe, actually DMT, etc. Very happy

Your experience from the intrusive thoughts (including the deja vu) to the visuals with eyes both opened and closed did indeed sound very DMT. Sounds like you got a decent dose into yourself.

Did you weigh your dose? How did you vape/smoke it?

I really enjoyed reading your report. Thank you again and welcome.

Yes! I'm definitely going to start one,

Oh yes! Since trying it the other day, I knew this was my thing, maybe a forever thing, not that its the only thing that matters, but it felt really important - and ever since, my life feels different, like I closed a chapter or cut off a dead limb. I've been learning lots on here since about how to extract it, that's the next big project.

Do you know what that place was called where I saw Ganesha? I mean, was that a waiting room?

Yes that would have been 15mgs, and I vaped it in an Yocan orbit

Thanks for the welcome - its such wholesome community on here

muttt.beans
#5 Posted : 10/26/2023 1:44:42 AM
Exitwound wrote:
Nice report and judging by it, a very nice experience with an old friend Smile

Btw #2 is very funny thought IMO, because (again, IMHO) DMT is probably the cheapest/the most efficient bang-for-buck drug that you can make yourself Big grin

Have you seen this "place" too?

Hah, yes its really dumb to to think about something silly as money on your first inhale of DMT, it felt dumb but its what my brain did lol.

Trust me on it, starting to learn heaps on here about extraction already

Thanks ! Smile

PolarisZ
#6 Posted : 10/30/2023 10:10:38 PM
It surprises me just how often Ganesh shows up for people. Even for brand new people like yourself Laughing

Curious, were the many Ganesha's you saw full body, or emphasis on the head/trunk?