We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Bongu (Hello) Options

DivinaVeritas
#1 Posted : 10/11/2023 5:29:41 AM
Hi folks of the Nexus, just want to give myself a nice introduction to everyone, I'm here as a few days ago I had my first DMT experiences, and had what I believe a breakthrough on 4 hits of acid during the peak.

I'm from North coast NSW, Australia, I'm gonna presume there's a good number of others from around here as the area is essentially the hippy state of Australia. I'm wanting to discuss psychedelics and the scientific aspects of preparation and use of psyches.

Back to my experience, after I come down, I was in a complete state of awe and sat there staring at the roof, contemplating if what had happened was real. What exactly happened after I hit it, external reality basically folded into myself, I then was instantly sucked into the void and could not comprehend anything, I had been woven into the fabric of the DMT hyperspace, I'm guessing this qualifies as a breakthrough. much of the experience in-between I'm finding it hard to remember the details, all I remember was flying around in a loop with the space. I also didn't find DMT to be very colorful as people depict it to be, whether this is my subjective reaction or I'm yet to experience it in that sense I'm not sure.

Anyways enough talk, I will be happy to hang around here in the future and get to know the rest of you Deemsters.

Safe travels guys!Love

Homo Trypens
Welcoming committeeSenior Member
#2 Posted : 10/11/2023 5:13:43 PM
Hey DivinaVeritas, welcome to the nexus!

We have quite a few Aussies here (not me though), probably some from your corner as well Smile

How DMT visually manifests varies between individuals and between trips. Sometimes it's bright and colorful, sometimes it's greytones, sometimes pastel, sometimes there may not be many visuals at all. I'm not the guy to judge what's a breakthrough and what's not, anyway sounds like you had a good ride Wink

Pandora
Welcoming committeeSenior Member
#3 Posted : 10/12/2023 4:15:17 PM
DivinaVeritas,

Welcome to the Nexus. It sounds like you have begun quite an adventure.

If you have not done so you might want to check out the extraction TEKs which will give instructions on making your own DMT in your home by pulling it from plants. DMT Extraction TEKs

So, how many hits of DMT did you take while tripping on acid? What kind of device did you use?

Interesting about the lack of bright colors. I have found the only consistent aspect of DMT for me is surprise. I have done it many times and never know what to expect. I cannot help but wonder what kinds of effects you might experience just vaping DMT by itself without any other psychedelics.

Regardless, it looks like you had a pretty decent first experience.

Again, a warm welcome to you.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

acacian
#4 Posted : 10/14/2023 1:49:47 AM
Hey DivinaVeritas .. welcome

Fellow northern NSW'er here Smile .. albeit a little strayed beyond the "hippy state" up in the northern tablelands .. where rednecks are rife and droughts are part of life .. but close enough to the hinterlands that counterculture manages to seep through

Sounds like a breakthrough .. DMT can be a little like that.. did you find it non-coloourful in the sense of being abundant or lacking in light? The gnostic idea of fullness I find aptly fitting.. like being simultaneously visual and non visual. Form and void.. high doseages often approaching the latter

DivinaVeritas
#5 Posted : 10/21/2023 2:05:50 AM
Hi guys sorry I've left myself to reply late, but in reply to Pandora (Not sure how to tag or reply to a specific post) I weighed out 0.05 grams of changa, most likely enhanced leaf type as it hit quick and dissipated quickly. I smoked it out of a regular wooden pipe (Very nice seemingly Balinese Hindu looking design) and took maybe 5-6 hits can't remember.

And Hi Acacian very nice to see another new Welshman here. That specific trip, the colors ranged from grey to maybe some blue, and mostly a void of black with maybe whip like patterns flying around me, also this female entity sort skipped across my vision, almost seemingly in a state of joy, I guess.

Anyways thanks all for your kind welcoming's, much appreciated Smile

DivinaVeritas
#6 Posted : 10/21/2023 2:06:45 AM
acacian wrote:
Hey DivinaVeritas .. welcome

Fellow northern NSW'er here Smile .. albeit a little strayed beyond the "hippy state" up in the northern tablelands .. where rednecks are rife and droughts are part of life .. but close enough to the hinterlands that counterculture manages to seep through

Sounds like a breakthrough .. DMT can be a little like that.. did you find it non-coloourful in the sense of being abundant or lacking in light? The gnostic idea of fullness I find aptly fitting.. like being simultaneously visual and non visual. Form and void.. high doseages often approaching the latter

sorry reply is in other reply, still getting use to using the old bulletin board forums

DivinaVeritas
#7 Posted : 10/21/2023 2:07:32 AM
DivinaVeritas wrote:
Hi guys sorry I've left myself to reply late, but in reply to Pandora (Not sure how to tag or reply to a specific post) I weighed out 0.05 grams of changa, most likely enhanced leaf type as it hit quick and dissipated quickly. I smoked it out of a regular wooden pipe (Very nice seemingly Balinese Hindu looking design) and took maybe 5-6 hits can't remember.

And Hi Acacian very nice to see another new Welshman here. That specific trip, the colors ranged from grey to maybe some blue, and mostly a void of black with maybe whip like patterns flying around me, also this female entity sort skipped across my vision, almost seemingly in a state of joy, I guess.

Anyways thanks all for your kind welcoming's, much appreciated Smile

Again reply is in the other reply.