We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
north american dmt Options

Wax
#1 Posted : 9/15/2010 1:33:00 AM
It seems to me highly unlikely that phalaris and bundleflower are the only north american plants containing dmt, how would we go about trying to discover new teachers? it seems that there are alot of people on the site that are into biology and chemistry and such that could be the pioneers of such an experiment, if I had the knowledge I would go nuts but all I can do now is run around trying to do simple extractions on random plants which doesnt seem like an intelligent plan
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

Phantastica
#2 Posted : 9/15/2010 6:46:16 AM
crack open your head, and extract from your pineal gland. add some lye, and pull with naptha. best source of dmtLaughing
jk, sorry dont know, but you need to be certain that the plant does in fact contain dmt, and then follow a certain protocol accodingly
<3

BananaForeskin
#3 Posted : 9/15/2010 9:51:36 AM
But what if there ISN'T any DMT in the pineal gland?! Laughing

¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Magicman
#4 Posted : 9/15/2010 1:18:48 PM
And as i was warned in one of my posts, make sure it has only N,N dmt , and not a whole bunch of other undersirables , i suppose something with bufo and 5-meo would be fine too ,but just bare in mind that alot of other stuff could come out in an extraction

And bananaforeskin , we will continue to ignorantly take it as fact thats there's dmt in the pineal , cause we want it to be true SO MUCH!Smile