We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New Member - Let me Introduce myself! Options

ssabol1637
#1 Posted : 1/25/2024 4:17:58 PM
Hey Ladies and Gentlemen!

As I have been skirting through this page looking at various forums about different topics and such, I have decided to take a step and join the Nexus as a way to connect with and help/get help from people on this platform. I'm quite a shy individual so I don't normally partake in forums and such, but this community seems very welcoming and has given me many answers to questions I've had for a long time.

My Name is Sean, I am 18 years old, and I have had quite a few experience with different psychedelics over the last 3 years or so. The goal in taking these wasn't to use them recreationally or as "party drugs" but more so to learn and build off of the experiences I've had and to use the newfound knowledge in my daily life. I have learned a lot about myself and the world around me since then.

I had my first Mushroom trip when I was 15 years old. Some of you may argue that this is a very young age to be experimenting with stuff like this, but I knew the risks I would be taking and what benefits it could have if I did them. Like I said before, the purpose of doing psychedelics wasn't to necessarily use them to have fun or to party (though I can't say I didn't have a good time on psychs, because I certainly did lol but I knew that wasn't the whole point of them) but more so to gain insight and wisdom about myself and the world around me. over the next couple years I had done various compounds such as LSD, Psilocybin, 2C-B, and ONE DMT trip.

Growing up as a kid and a teenager I've had quite a few traumatic experiences happen to me that no kid or adult should ever have to endure. I saw my own mother die, breathing her last breath while she had overdosed on Fentanyl-laced heroin among with other opiates, in her own home with no one there except me and my older brother. I was 10 and he was 12 at the time. Nonetheless this was a powerful experience for me to learn from, with one fact standing clear in my head throughout the years, and it's that addiction of any kind CAN and WILL drive you away from your family and the people that care about and love you if you don't try to help yourself with your own problems.

That being said, ever since I was 14 I had always been interested in the idea of psychedelic therapy to help me and others around me understand who they are and what their goal in life is supposed to be. I want to continue to do this and share a positive message across the world and I feel this platform would be a good idea to reach out and connect with other people who share the same ideas thoughts as I do. I look forward to the future of this platform as well as everyone on it. I will also be documenting different experiences and other things on here in the future.

God bless, and I hope everyone reading this has a wonderful day full of happiness, insight, and wisdom they can use throughout their daily Lives

Pandora
Welcoming committeeSenior Member
#2 Posted : 1/25/2024 4:31:05 PM
ssabol1637,

Welcome to the Nexus, Very happy.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a well thought out, proof read and edited introduction. It was a pleasure to read.

I am so sorry about the loss of your mother. But, I was very impressed with what you have done with your life in the aftermath.

I wish you nothing but success in your endeavors. I enjoyed our chat this morning and am confident you will be able to successfully extract DMT.

I hope your path of self healing continues and look forward to reading more posts and reports from you.

You definitely have my vote, Very happy.

Again, a warm welcome.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

DexterMTripp
#3 Posted : 1/26/2024 6:14:09 AM
Welcome to the forum, Sean.
You've had a lot to deal with at a young age. You write like an old soul at 18, with thoughtful insight. Addiction is a tough thing to watch destroy a person you love. I'm sorry you went though that.

I'm glad you shared your story, and I'm glad you're here. Everyone here is searching for something, and I hope you find what you're looking for.

I look forward to reading your experiences.

"You are what you seek" - Remi

Favorite trip tunes: Billie Eilish - No time to die | Hillsong United - Oceans | The Irrepressibles - In this shirt | Rhianne Music (YouTube Channel) - Somewhere only we know | Jessica Mazin - Never let me down again | Aquilo - Human | Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek