We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello travellers. Options

Falcata
#1 Posted : 1/19/2024 7:00:47 PM
First of all, a cordial greeting to all.

I think the reason that has prompted me to be here and to participate in the forum is to "find the others". As many of you may know, talking about psychedelic experiences with uninitiated people can be "tricky".

I myself, before doing my initiation, listened to what some people said, I saw videos of Uncle Terence McKenna that others gave me and I didn't believe in it, I thought:

-"These people overstated very hard, they're crazy"

Even after taking several trips and hearing about encounters with entities, I thought:

-"These people, they imagine everything, they interpret geometric shapes and three-dimensional volumes as entities, what imagination they have"

Until on my 20th trip, everything changed. And I understood that the fractals, the geometric shapes, the luminous beacon, all that, it was just "the door," "the welcoming committee," "the reassuring embrace."

You can read a thousand and one times that the substance (DMT) is safe, it can be repeated to you by a thousand different people who have tried it. But until you see for yourself and go through all the phases, you don't quite trust the substance.

-"Am I still breathing?"
-Shit, how long have I been in here?, will I be like this forever?, I must have gone "crazy"
-"I'm dead, I must be dead."
(...)

After returning from all those journeys and seeing that I had neither gone mad nor died, on that 20th trip, I said for the first time before melting into the ether:

-"Do with me what you will"

From then on, each trip was an adventure, an encounter, an intricate puzzle, alwais a lesson.

And looking at the videos again and reading trip reports, I thought:

-"Now I understand, brother".

So, see you all on the forum fellow travelers. A pleasure to be here.
"Nosce te ipsum"

Pandora
Welcoming committeeSenior Member
#2 Posted : 1/20/2024 3:25:09 AM
Falcata,

Welcome brother. That was a FANTASTIC introduction. I resonated with every single word. You brought back a lot of personal memories.

Thank you so much.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Falcata
#3 Posted : 1/20/2024 5:50:28 PM
Pandora wrote:
Falcata,

Welcome brother. That was a FANTASTIC introduction. I resonated with every single word. You brought back a lot of personal memories.

Thank you so much.

Thanks to you, your message has helped me to calm down, I was nervous. I haven't spoken to anyone for a long time, it's been a leap into the void.

A hug, we are all one.

"Nosce te ipsum"

Pandora
Welcoming committeeSenior Member
#4 Posted : 1/20/2024 11:03:58 PM
Congratulations on your lighting fast promotion. I wasn't the only one who loved your introduction.

I want to invite you to join us in the chat room at any time. It has varying levels of activity but is usually pretty interesting and it is nice to be around people who don't think it's weird to type something like, "Then I put the pipe down, lay back and all of a sudden the room was full of entities. They came up, poked and proded me and put rods in my head and forced me out of my body in no time at all . . ." and similar. Love Twisted Evil Laughing
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Falcata
#5 Posted : 1/21/2024 2:09:45 AM
Pandora wrote:
Congratulations on your lighting fast promotion. I wasn't the only one who loved your introduction.

I want to invite you to join us in the chat room at any time. It has varying levels of activity but is usually pretty interesting and it is nice to be around people who don't think it's weird to type something like, "Then I put the pipe down, lay back and all of a sudden the room was full of entities. They came up, poked and proded me and put rods in my head and forced me out of my body in no time at all . . ." and similar. Love Twisted Evil Laughing

I can safely say that I haven't felt this way for a long time. A mixture of emotions and with a full smile.

Thank so much to everyone who has rise my promotion so quickly. Really, thanks.

Many barriers fall when we melt into the ether, people are as similar as two drops of water, because even if it is for different reasons but we feel emotions in the same way, hate, love, frustration, amazement, (...). And without knowing it, I think what I was missing was to be here among you, with people who have felt how all the emotions and senses were concentrated in a single point of space, generating experiences that no matter how many words we put in, we do not come close to explaining it precisely.

By the way. Is punctures a common thing? On some trip I've felt like I'm in an acupuncture session, but instead of undoing muscle knots, they were emotional knots. It was one of those where I could only say "THANKS" when I returned to my body.

As for entering the chat, well, as I said in the FAFO post, it makes me a little dizzy, because I need a web translator to be sure that I'm not saying incomprehensible nonsense. Big grin Embarrased

To edit this message it took +20 minutes, to give you an idea, hahahahaha. But hey, the truth is that I'd like to interact with the members, so I'm sure that one day I'll join you all in the chat.

"Nosce te ipsum"

FAFO
#6 Posted : 1/21/2024 4:54:24 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed your introduction! Isnt it great to finally find a home among others who understand what you are talking about! i would love to learn more about your journeys if you ever feel inclined to share!

DexterMTripp
#7 Posted : 1/21/2024 10:24:36 AM
This was a great introduction, and really enlightening.

I myself am still waiting for that first experience, so I have the same kind of 'reservations' as you initially had, but better saved for my first trip report.

Hopefully my final pieces of hardware will arrive tomorrow, and I can begin.
I already did my extraction.
I have the GeekVape T200.

My initial plan was to e-juice it, but my reading really indicates the best option for a solo rider with least amount of waste is the E-mesh. My RDA and 100 micron SS mesh is arriving tomorrow. I've got to go through the setup and make sure I understand everything (someone out here did a great write up).

Do you mind if I ask about your method and dose weight (mg per kg), and if you used the same amount each time?
"You are what you seek" - Remi

Favorite trip tunes: Billie Eilish - No time to die | Hillsong United - Oceans | The Irrepressibles - In this shirt | Rhianne Music (YouTube Channel) - Somewhere only we know | Jessica Mazin - Never let me down again | Aquilo - Human | Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek

Falcata
#8 Posted : 1/21/2024 10:56:27 AM
FAFO wrote:
I thoroughly enjoyed your introduction! Isnt it great to finally find a home among others who understand what you are talking about! i would love to learn more about your journeys if you ever feel inclined to share!

Thank you for your words wildFAFO.

The truth is that yes, one of my motivations I think is to put my experiences into words, in principle, because I think it will be beneficial in the sense of ordering ideas and verbalizing things that are still only inside me. Also as a travel log, so that other new travelers and those who have been to similar places have a one more map available.

I have to confess that I'm overexcited, there are so many interesting subforums to read and sites where I would like to post that yesterday before bed I was overwhelmed. The philosophy subs and trip-reports for example, I think I'm going to spend many hours reading there. But today when I wake up (after sleeping less than 6 hours) I have it clearer, I'm going to start writing calmly and when I have something edited and translated I'll publish them.

The first one I think should be the endogenous experience I had at 17, that's where it all started. At least I already had that one written, I've had to use the waybackmachine to find it on the web, but now I have it. So I'll probably post it in a few hours.

A hug FAFO!
"Nosce te ipsum"

Falcata
#9 Posted : 1/21/2024 10:57:17 AM
DexterMTripp wrote:
This was a great introduction, and really enlightening.

I myself am still waiting for that first experience, so I have the same kind of 'reservations' as you initially had, but better saved for my first trip report.

Hopefully my final pieces of hardware will arrive tomorrow, and I can begin.
I already did my extraction.
I have the GeekVape T200.

My initial plan was to e-juice it, but my reading really indicates the best option for a solo rider with least amount of waste is the E-mesh. My RDA and 100 micron SS mesh is arriving tomorrow. I've got to go through the setup and make sure I understand everything (someone out here did a great write up).

Do you mind if I ask about your method and dose weight (mg per kg), and if you used the same amount each time?

The truth is that I haven't experimented with vapes, I've always used water pipes, whether made by me, regular bongs or recyclers. So I wouldn't know how to guide you on what would be the best dosing method with that tool. Although I suppose using logic, knowing how many mg. the e-juice charger has and how many puffs you can give it in total.

Here's a c/p of an answer I made recently in the FAFO essay:

Quote:
Let's say that whatever degree of intensity you want to achieve, always do it "knocking on the door" as I call it. I suppose each person will have an opinion about it, but I'll tell you the way I think it's less "disruptive".

Knock on the door, I mean instead of doing a single take, spread the total over several times. A very light first take, which does not induce visuals of any kind, which serves to "prepare the body" and begins to silence the voices. In general, when I do initiations I usually use this dosage:

-A first dose of 10mg.

After 1 minute.

-A second dose of 15mg.

Then he lies down and closes his eyes. This usually induces mild visualizations and lasts less than 10 minutes. After that, if the person wants to go deeper, they would do a 10+20mg. after 10+25mg, etc...

My deepest and most coherent journeys were doing successive series, let's say, 10+20+30+30mg. Rather than a single 90mg shot. I also suspect from my experience, although it will change from person to person, that even if you put 100mg, the lungs can only be loaded with 80mg. approximately.

Normally, I don't make calculations by weight, rather I find out what "type of emotional resistance" the person I am going to initiate has through a previous talk, if they take any type of medication that can interact and things like that.

10+10mg. and 10+15mg. are usually the dosages I usually use.

I know perfectly well the vertigo that comes from making a "leap into the void" and just making the decision to do it is a difficult step. So congratulations on that. I can also say that after +100 trips in my journey, that "vertigo" has not disappeared.

I wish you a beautiful trip and remember, in principle, do not try to explain yourself or understand what you have seen, my advice would be to look carefully at how you have felt, your emotions, before, during and after. From there you get a lot of useful information for yourself.

<3
"Nosce te ipsum"

DexterMTripp
#10 Posted : 1/21/2024 11:51:57 AM
Falcata wrote:

The truth is that I haven't experimented with vapes, I've always used water pipes, whether made by me, regular bongs or recyclers. So I wouldn't know how to guide you on what would be the best dosing method with that tool. Although I suppose using logic, knowing how many mg. the e-juice charger has and how many puffs you can give it in total.

Here's a c/p of an answer I made recently in the FAFO essay:

Normally, I don't make calculations by weight, rather I find out what "type of emotional resistance" the person I am going to initiate has through a previous talk, if they take any type of medication that can interact and things like that.

10+10mg. and 10+15mg. are usually the dosages I usually use.

I know perfectly well the vertigo that comes from making a "leap into the void" and just making the decision to do it is a difficult step. So congratulations on that. I can also say that after +100 trips in my journey, that "vertigo" has not disappeared.

I wish you a beautiful trip and remember, in principle, do not try to explain yourself or understand what you have seen, my advice would be to look carefully at how you have felt, your emotions, before, during and after. From there you get a lot of useful information for yourself.

<3

I just came back here to edit my post and tell you I saw your answer to this in another post and to disregard. You beat me to it. Thank you for the insight and recommendations. Big grin
"You are what you seek" - Remi

Favorite trip tunes: Billie Eilish - No time to die | Hillsong United - Oceans | The Irrepressibles - In this shirt | Rhianne Music (YouTube Channel) - Somewhere only we know | Jessica Mazin - Never let me down again | Aquilo - Human | Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek