We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
One more opinion. Options

Falcata
#1 Posted : 1/19/2024 8:03:15 PM
One more opinion.

Well, after thinking for a couple of days; "Falca, why did you actually sign up for the forum?" And I think the answer is, "To share my experiences and opinions about the mystery that surrounds these experiences. So I'm going to try to express what my overall opinion is about psychedelic experiences, in my case with DMT mainly. I'm sure I'm not the first to think this way and there are posts on the forum that talk about exactly what I'm going to say, if so I apologize for not having done enough research.

Conjecture: "It's the nexus."

Based on the fact that N,N-Dimethyltryptamine is a very simple molecule and is produced by almost all forms of life, it is easy to make the following association: This molecule and psychedelics in general are a kind of "method of interspecies communication". If you stretched the argument a bit further and assumed that all carbon-based life forms in the universe can also produce them, I can conjecture that "it is a method of universal interspecies communication with no limitation of distance."

After many travels, I can say that I have identified a "sense" that I call "Mental kinesthesia". Since after returning from a trip, I could say with a fair amount of confidence, whether I have been navigating the construct of my mind, on earth, or hundreds of parsecs away. In all of them, I have felt that "there is something to learn", "a teaching", "a precise guidance", like a patient teacher who has literally all the time in the world for us to learn to, communicate?

Many times I have the feeling that taking a trip is like making a call to the universe by dialing the number randomly.
And after dozens of encounters, my conjecture is that these substances are "the nexus" between the life forms that inhabit this universe. It may be impossible to physically reach galaxies that are moving away from us faster than light, but we have this tool.

We have the nexus, but we're still learning how to use it properly.

Is this a plausible conjecture?
"Nosce te ipsum"

Kmk6891
#2 Posted : 1/20/2024 6:43:47 AM
I like it! Sounds like a good perspective to me. Welcome