We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How can I convert 5 meo dmt oxalate into freebase Options

Koala222
#1 Posted : 1/18/2024 6:41:54 PM
How can I convert 5 meo dmt oxalate into freebase ? Is there any instruction?

Can I do it like that ? https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&t=30524

What amount of sodium carbonate do I need? I my case I have 0.5g 5Meo oxalate

acacian
#2 Posted : 1/18/2024 9:06:58 PM
I know very little of 5meo other than that is more or less the same as dmt in extraction. But I presume if you dissolve in a small amount of water, and then add a sodium carb solution to that until it precipitates out then you could retrieve the freebase with your NP solvent. No exact measurements required. just make up a fairly saturated basic solution and add it incrementally to your 5-meo water solution until you see it precipitate out.. when no more precipitation occurs you shouldn’t need to add anymore. If your sodium carb is properly dissolved you will be able to observe the reaction better.

acacian
#3 Posted : 1/18/2024 9:08:15 PM
I know very little of 5meo other than that is more or less the same as dmt in extraction. But I presume if you dissolve in a small amount of water, and then add a sodium carb solution to that until it precipitates out then you could retrieve the freebase with your NP solvent. No exact measurements required. just make up a fairly saturated basic solution and add it incrementally to your 5-meo water solution until you see it precipitate out.. when no more precipitation occurs you shouldn’t need to add anymore. If your sodium carb is properly dissolved you will be able to observe the reaction better.

acacian
#4 Posted : 1/18/2024 9:14:05 PM

Brennendes Wasser
Chemical expert
#5 Posted : 1/18/2024 9:32:07 PM
I guess you cant overshoot here with Na2CO3, so just add 50 % of your 5-MeO-Salt in weight. Then mix homogeneously until it looks as a uniform powder. Add droplets of water, if possible only 1-2 ml. This could be mixed a little bit with a small spoon or tooth pick or similar.

Then wait for it to completely dry out. Should be done overnight or at 30 °C in your oven with strong ventilation on. I have never seen any signs of Oxidation when fanning air over any Alkaloid, so I would not worry about that.

Then once completely dry, break it up, it should still be a powder (the oily Freebase Alkaloid will absorb into the Na-Oxalate powder).

Now extract with boiling Naphtha. You need to heat up the whole glas, not just the Naphtha before pouring inside or it will quickly cool down to 20 °C due to the small volume. Just use portions of ~ 5 ml and do this 3x.

In the freezer the MeO should precipitate, 15 ml will only hold back 10 mg of 5-MeO so you will not loose much. Therefore you might even do more pulls than 3 to be sure.

It seems 5-MeO can be very hard to crystallize if purity is not high enough. So be prepared that it might not work. You could create 5-MeO-DMT Benzoate in this case, which should be crystalline and still be vaporizable.

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#6 Posted : 1/19/2024 12:13:03 PM
I used oxalic salt to salt freebase phalaris extract. My phalaris strain is predominantly 5-meo-dmt strain and I'm very intrigued to see what your oxalate crystals looks like compared to mine

As for freebasing 5-meo-dmt just throw your salt spice in few militers of water. Don't add more when it doesn't dissolve properly as it won't because the oxalate salt is poorly soluble in water anyway. Swirl around for few minutes and add your base sodium carbonate or sodium hydroxide.. swirl around some more till the base dissolve swirl some more... Place container in a hot water bath and add your naptha wwirl really well this time and more patiently to pull all the goodies into the naptha... separate your naptha as quick as you can and let it cool down to room temperature (no need to freeze in case of 5-meo-dmt) almost all your spice will crystallize ... bottom layer of crystals might be gooey and orange but that's completely fine and active.